Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Pastor Said I Shouldnt Marry My Boyfriend... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Said I Shouldnt Marry My Boyfriend... (660 Views)

Why You Shouldnt Marry A Nigerian Girl / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / Her Pastor Said She Should Not Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Said I Shouldnt Marry My Boyfriend... by marvelck: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
As a lady, is it right/proper for your Church pastor to choose a partner for you, tell you whom to marry, or make decisions for you concerning your relationship. for, we do have ladies who are willing and ready to dump any guy (even a fiance) once they are told to do so, by their pastors. if na you, you go gree?
Re: My Pastor Said I Shouldnt Marry My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
my comment about your topic:
My Pastor Said I Shouldnt Marry My Boyfriend...)

Any Pastor who doesn't see the ERROR in the word boyfriend/girlfriend is not a Pastor but a Poster!
Re: My Pastor Said I Shouldnt Marry My Boyfriend... by Bacteriocin(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
Religious leaders are now demigods. The simple question is this: who is going to live with you for the rest of your life? Your pastor or your spouse?
Re: My Pastor Said I Shouldnt Marry My Boyfriend... by bola4dprec(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
To me pastor has nothing to say regarding my future because he ( the pastor) is ignorance of his own future, if I intend to get marry I will rather pray towards it than allow anyone to choice for me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone With Opposite Belief (islam To Christian Or Vise Versa) / Facebook Lover Nabbed For Defrauding Friend / Words Women Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.