Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... (926 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / I Am Worried About Marrying Her .please Advice / Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by bingbagbo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
But her ex keeps calling her phone.
am i safe?
should i call off the marriage? undecided
somebody help me before i commit suicide embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
All will be well when you commit suicide

1 Like

Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by victorian(f): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
Seriuosly?...calling it off? due to her ex, calling? cool...very strange move on your part , sha undecided, upon the IV given out, the hall being paid for? Food, drinks and Cake arranged for?.. Both Families, friends, wellwishers waiting to attend?...POSTER, U NO SERIOUS....we are waiting commit the suicide....yawns....ciao.
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by bingbagbo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
acidosis™:

embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by Psalt(f): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
tongue tongue[color=#990000][/color]What sort of question is this ?
Sorry if I sound kind of rude ehn, if yu ar askin dis kind of question, I wonda how yu wil be able to take major decisions in the home...
Well ! Call it off Ngbayen
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by bingbagbo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
Psalt: tongue tongue[color=#990000][/color]What sort of question is this ?
Sorry if I sound kind of rude ehn, if yu ar askin dis kind of question, I wonda how yu wil be able to take major decisions in the home...
Well ! Call it off Ngbayen

angry
angry
angry
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by ijigbamigb(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sir, dont call it off. You're a man and you should try to exhibit that authority God has granted to you as a man. Handle this maturely by letting your wife-to-be realize how insecured you feel whenever her ex calls. Then you both can figure a way to handle this without hurting anyone.
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by Mynd44: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
Anyone taking Bin serious is on a long thing

1 Like

Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by berylLOL(f): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2012
lmao..nd people are really givin him normal replies!
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by berylLOL(f): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Anyone taking Bin serious is on a long thing
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2012
I see some pipol don't knw dis clown...smh as dey are already falling prey to his Antelopic pranks
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by Sijo01(f): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2012
ijigbamigb: Sir, dont call it off. You're a man and you should try to exhibit that authority God has granted to you as a man. Handle this maturely by letting your wife-to-be realize how insecured you feel whenever her ex calls. Then you both can figure a way to handle this without hurting anyone.

save this advise for a serious poster.
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by Sijo01(f): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

you never disappoint!...... Best advise.
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by jodam: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2012
The comedian at it again.
Can u commit suicide?
Tell ne how you are gonna go about it. Dont tell like the akpors born2fuck depicted.
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by obowunmi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
Okafor's kpekus law in order.
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by bingbagbo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
obowunmi: Okafor's kpekus law in order.

undecided
Re: I Am Marrying Her Next Week. ... by Mynd44: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
jodam: The comedian at it again.
Can u commit suicide?
Tell ne how you are gonna go about it. Dont tell like the akpors born2fuck depicted.
lmao

(1) (Reply)

True Definition Of A Relationship / Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? / Video: 3 Dating Mistakes "Nice Guy" Are Guilty Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.