Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? (4640 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by sandraa(f): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2011
Yes am tired of all this guys and their insult to chics all in the name of marriage!!! angry

Time you understand that its the other way round!

1. The fine chic leaves her comfort zone to ur scattered house ( where she stays before she married u was well organised with stewards and cook to take care of her needs) now she is now your house help doing all she never does in her house #and in ur wack mind u think you r doing her a favour#

2. she now puts you into consideration on how she spends her time ( formerlly she can decide to go see her frds, movies, straight from work to do little shopping for herself, church or wherever she likes) #Dont you know you ve stolen the idea of her having a choice in her life?#

3. You now have licence to sleep with her d way you want it and when you want it ( where as she has lost the right to say no to sex anytime, no more excuse of ï ve to rush home cos of mumsy na" or any excuse to avoid sex #damm guys i hate dis fact#

4. She gets to get pregnant, carry the child for nine months+ and this d big one stick to d child till d child is old enough to stay on his/her own ( imagine a life where you are no longer free again, just imagine the resposibility casted on a woman sad ) #some guys ve d got to call her fat, or even leave her after so much trauma of being with him#

5. Her life changes forever and it doesnt get easier at any point, its from one small responsibilty to a bigger one waiting for her in the front ( Meanwhile wat does d guy bring to the table? # dnt dare tell me i put food on the table cos she works too! so tell me?#

6. Imagine now she closes from work rushes home to cook for husband that also went to work and likes to eat fresh food, she feeds d kids, do their homework with them, take her bath and Oga go won do am doggy style afterwards, doesnt care if she is tired. #you guys think women her machines abi?

7. Seriouslly why did God bestowed upon us women dis na?

8. Single ladies its not easy to be married o! #TRUE STORY# if u aint ready dnt jump into it o!

9. Married Ladies Kudos to you guys for giving us courage to come in, cos in as much there is pain the joy of being a mother surpasses them all, and veing a husband to love and direct is awesome, a husband that knows he has found a gud thing a helpmate indeed!

10. Men If you ve a wife know it today that she has bestowed upon you a great favour by being your wife, and all you single guys yet to take the big step pls word of wisdom, she is doing you indeed a great honour to become your wife, cos ko easy rara!!

Glad i ve said my piece!!
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by kayalla(f): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2011
abeg help tell all these coconut guyz, that they re even adding to our problems when they marry usooooo.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Omolola1(f): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2011
its all part of the woo-ing scheme
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by sandraa(f): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2011
Omolola1:

its all part of the woo-ing scheme

Seriouslly

Omolala r u for women or against women
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by harakiri(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2011
Would you prefer to get pregnant without marriage? I'm pretty sure i ain't the only guy who would prefer that arrangement to the wahala of marriage. You women are the ones who put pressure on us for commitment,marriage and kids. When you get what you want, you still complain and nag. I'm pretty sure if beauty and biological clock issues extended till 60 years of age, you women would make shakara and wouldn't marry until your heads are covered with grey hair. If you feel marriage is too stressful for you, then do us and yourself a favor by opting out to be a "baby mama" instead. Trust me, the man losses nothing. Marriage is geared towards the well being of a woman rather than vice versa. A man doesn't need to marry to have sex,kids,companionship or a cook (i am the best cook i know and i am yet to see a lady that can impress me in the kitchen). Women can also play it that way and avoid marriage (if they can). We aren't the ones who need commitment,dedication and the need to feel loved. . .YOU ARE! Get your mind right girlfriend!
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Omolola1(f): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2011
how can i be against women? no, am not
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
Poster,

It is a wonder that men THINK by marrying the woman that he is saving her from THE DOOM.  I have been telling women that they do not need men to survive and if they must have a man then to know that they still have needs and make sure it is met.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
harakiri:

Would you prefer to get pregnant without marriage? I'm pretty sure i ain't the only guy who would prefer that arrangement to the wahala of marriage. You women are the ones who put pressure on us for commitment,marriage and kids. When you get what you want, you still complain and nag. I'm pretty sure if beauty and biological clock issues extended till 60 years of age, you women would make shakara and wouldn't marry until your heads are covered with grey hair. If you feel marriage is too stressful for you, then do us and yourself a favor by opting out to be a "baby mama" instead. Trust me, the man losses nothing. Marriage is geared towards the well being of a woman rather than vice versa. A man doesn't need to marry to have sex,kids,companionship or a cook (i am the best cook i know and i am yet to see a lady that can impress me in the kitchen). Women can also play it that way and avoid marriage (if they can). We aren't the ones who need commitment,dedication and the need to feel loved. . .YOU ARE! Get your mind right girlfriend!

There ARE MILLIONS of women that don't give a Bleep about marriage. It is the MEN that put a stipulation on a woman that she has to be married in order to be worth something and to bear children. So don't put that bullshit on the women knowing damn well if a woman is without a husband and have children or living alone she is WORTHLESS in the men's society.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
To be honest, life changes for both the man and the woman.

No one is at advantage or disadvantage here.

People who choose to marry have to take the advantages and disadvantages that comes with it undecided
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by chic2pimp(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
sandraa:

Biggest Lie ever told.

sandraa:

More Like Ranted and Raved.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Mobinga: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
The OP is either a 30 year old unmarried lady just venting out her anger due to her inability to get hooked

OR

She's a plain biyatch who is married to a sucker and wants to give the young unmarried girls bad advice.

In both ways, you are ridiculous.

We are doing you girls favours by getting married to ya'll, with the bondage you keep us in. We swear to eat one particular soup for the rest of our lives and you are here bitching about it.
I know 95% of dudes would prefer staying on their own, only parents esp mothers wouldn't let up be.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MMM2(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2011
mobo999 said it
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2011
If the women didn't put out YOU MOFO MEN WOULD BE BITCHIN.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by sexxxxy(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mobinga:

The OP is either a 30 year old unmarried lady just venting out her anger due to her inability to get hooked

OR

She's a plain biyatch who is married to a sucker and wants to give the young unmarried girls bad advice.

We are doing you girls favours by getting married to ya'll, with the bondage you keep us in. We swear to eat one particular soup for the rest of our lives and you are here bitching about it.
I know 95% of dudes would prefer staying on their own, only parents esp mothers wouldn't let up be.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by chic2pimp(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mobinga:

OR

Is that even up for debate?
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by sandraa(f): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2011
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Zahnda(f): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2011
sandraa:

Yes am tired of all this guys and their insult to chics all in the name of marriage!!! angry

1. The fine chic leaves her comfort zone to your scattered house ( where she stays before she married u was well organised with stewards and cook to take care of her needs) now she is now your house help doing all she never does in her house #and in your wack mind u think you r doing her a favour#

2. she now puts you into consideration on how she spends her time ( formerlly she can decide to go see her frds, movies, straight from work to do little shopping for herself, church or wherever she likes) #Dont you know you ve stolen the idea of her having a choice in her life?#

3. You now have licence to sleep with her d way you want it and when you want it ( where as she has lost the right to say no to sex anytime, no more excuse of ï ve to rush home cos of mumsy na" or any excuse to avoid sex #damm guys i hate dis fact#

4. She gets to get pregnant, carry the child for nine months+ and this d big one stick to d child till d child is old enough to stay on his/her own ( imagine a life where you are no longer free again, just imagine the resposibility casted on a woman sad ) #some guys ve d got to call her fat, or even leave her after so much trauma of being with him#

5. Her life changes forever and it doesnt get easier at any point, its from one small responsibilty to a bigger one waiting for her in the front ( Meanwhile wat does d guy bring to the table? # dnt dare tell me i put food on the table cos she works too! so tell me?#

6. Imagine now she closes from work rushes home to cook for husband that also went to work and likes to eat fresh food, she feeds d kids, do their homework with them, take her bath and Oga go won do am canine style afterwards, doesnt care if she is tired. #you guys think women her machines abi?

8. Single ladies its not easy to be married o! #TRUE STORY# if u aint ready dnt jump into it o!

9. Married Ladies Kudos to you guys for giving us courage to come in, cos in as much there is pain the joy of being a mother surpasses them all, and veing a husband to love and direct is awesome, a husband that knows he has found a gud thing a helpmate indeed!

10. Men If you ve a wife know it today that she has bestowed upon you a great favour by being your wife, and all you single guys yet to take the big step pls word of wisdom, she is doing you indeed a great honour to become your wife, cos ko easy rara!!

You do know that women aren't forced to get married, right?
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Mobinga: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2011
sexxxxy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Glad you enjoyed it sweets :* kiss  
chic2pimp:

Is that even up for debate?
Lol. I just don't want the soft single ladies to take her serious.
sandraa:

Well am very well not unhooked
who ever marries your scrub backside is such a 'pls am a zombie waiting  to die'
silly assfreaking asshole!!!,   

in a nut shelll u don buy market from my hand!!!! angry

What makes you sorry backside Elebi guys beg us to marry you?? eh?
check out the world women are so not into all dis marrying thingy anymore cos they ve seen the big picture ( they r d ones giving not receiving dumb backside)
so if you think your chic is actually marrying for love or cos she really wants to be married pls bro think again ( she is doing it for the peer pressure not cos she wants it)
Goat!!!!

passer by, i was actually talking to assholes like you!!
You are married you say? Then you are EVIL, what's the bad advice for? or is your husband that horrible? You're the same woman that'll run to Nairaland to start complaining and seeking for advice when he starts getting tired of your soup. You are a bad woman.
Single ladies please don't take her serious.
By the way its evening get your lazy ass to the kitchen and cook for your husband, dinner aint gon cook itself.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by WackyJ1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
SMH, Another woman coming to rant and rave about how bad men are.  
Zahnda:

You do know that women aren't forced to get married, right?
I don't think she does
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MLSwiss: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
harakiri:

Generalizing much? I am one woman who DOESN'T want to get married and who DOESN'T want to have kids. But sorry ladies, most women have this silly need to get married and hence hook up with the nearest loser. Most women are NAGGING, IRRITATING and SELFISH ! All you do is nag about your man . . . what about you? You scream independence but CAN'T LIVE without a fu[i]c[/i]king pen[i]i[/i]s. You expect the man to be at your feet and do whatever you want when it suits you just because you've got a vag[i]i[/i]na? PLEASE !

The poster is complaining about a woman who works & takes care of her home. ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR? A man doesn't change over night. I'm pretty sure your husband made it CLEAR that taking care of the home was your responsibility from the start. My man and I share almost everything. But the sh[i]i[/i]t I do the most is cleaning up the house (and I'm a full time student and I'm also working). I'm not a housewife but sometimes, I'd rather clean the house myself than have him help me (just because it's faster and easier). I know that if we ever get married (which will never happen), cleaning up the house will be done mostly by me. I'm 22 and my man is white (just in case you're wondering).
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
Men aren't forced to get married either.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by ShyOne(f): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
Marriage should improve the human species, becoming a barrier against vice, a protection to woman, strength to man, and a centre for the affections.

Marriage should signify a union of hearts

Union of the masculine and feminine qualities constitutes completeness. The masculine mind reaches a higher tone through certain elements of the feminine, while the feminine mind gains courage and strength through masculine qualities. These different elements conjoin naturally with each other, and their true harmony is in spiritual oneness. Both sexes should be loving, pure, tender, and strong. The attraction between native qualities will be perpetual only as it is pure and true, bringing sweet seasons of renewal like the returning spring.

Jealousy is the grave of affection. The presence of mistrust, where confidence is due, withers the flowers of Eden and scatters love's petals to decay. Be not in haste to take the vow "until death do us part." Consider its obligations, its responsibilities, its relations to your growth and to your influence on other lives

mbe
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by chic2pimp(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2011
sandraa:

passer by, i was actually talking to assholes like you!!
Bytch Please,

Spare us the Rant. Ewu Ara!!!

Mobinga:

Lol. I just don't want the soft single ladies to take her serious.
Well, If dem like make dem take am seriously. Nah their palava be that.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by gbanikiti(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2011
This is seriously serious.
I dnt want anymor argument here. BATTLE OF D SEX'ES.
If u lik get married, if u lik b single, if u lik hit ur head on fal. Evry girl has a price 2pay, husbnd or no husbnd.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by harakiri(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
@M.L.Swiss. . . My post was directed at ladies such as the poster (which makes up the majority). If i'd been lucky to have a lady with a matured personality such as yours, i'd probably have at least 2 kids by now. Its men haters like the poster and her cuck koo cluck cluck supporters that make guys like me dread commitment like cancer. If it was a guy that spat the truth like you did, they would have torn the comment to shreds and misquoted everything out of context (na dia modus operandi be dat). Your man is one lucky chap unlike guys like us who are condemned to settle for the likes of the witches on this forum. They are the ones that act like life will end if you don't marry them, fast forward a year or two and they are creating threads of how "unhappy" they are with their marriage, fast forward a lil bit more when the man has had it with their crap and quits the marriage. . .and you'll see them here screaming down with men, men are dogs, men are pigs, we don't need men, men are nothing but s.peRM donors etc. The same ladies giving destructive advise to the naive younger girls are the same ones that are desperately on the look out for any man to fill the void (even if it's another woman's husband). Women indeed are their worst enemies. Your post made a lot of sense to me. I hope "they" saw the sense in it.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
Marriage is too complicated. Screw it  undecided My partner and I will be in our 80's talking about boyfriend and girlfriend. I am serious o! I'll accept the diamond stud ofcourse  wink but the lifestyle and misery, no!  undecided
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by kokoye(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2011
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by modele2: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
Slowwww down people

All the poster is trying to say is she would like men to be aware of the 'work' it entails to be a woman. To understand that is it really not that easy, she is asking for emphathy and desiring the support from the men.
Am married and i love being married(at least for now) and i realise that one of the things i love is when my oga is supportive or when he praises me for work i have done or am doing. I absolutely hate being taken for granted and am sure no woman likes it. So please dont crucify the poster all she said is true but its work that we do willingly and one that spices up our life.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by filani(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ sandraa
Another day  ,Another Man Bashing thread on NL , Yaaawn!!! Like, What else is new?

Shy-One:

Marriage should improve the human species, becoming a barrier against vice, a protection to woman, strength to man, and a centre for the affections.

Union of the masculine and feminine qualities constitutes completeness. The masculine mind reaches a higher tone through certain elements of the feminine, while the feminine mind gains courage and strength through masculine qualities. These different elements conjoin naturally with each other, and their true harmony is in spiritual oneness. Both sexes should be loving, pure, tender, and strong. The attraction between native qualities will be perpetual only as it is pure and true, bringing sweet seasons of renewal like the returning spring.

Jealousy is the grave of affection. The presence of mistrust, where confidence is due, withers the flowers of Eden and scatters love's petals to decay. Be not in haste to take the vow "until death do us part." Consider its obligations, its responsibilities, its relations to your growth and to your influence on other lives

mbe

Beautiful  !!! smiley smiley smiley This post represents the mind of a woman who has her mind  right  smiley smiley smiley I highlighted some sections but the truth is that every single word in your post is simply brimming with MATURITY , TACTFULNESS , INSIGHT & INNER BEAUTY  kiss

Just when i am tempted to believe that all women have fallen under the influence of Feminist Man Haters some one like you comes along with a post like this to make me smile again, thank you  Shy one kiss
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Mobinga: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
Shy-One:

mbe

GBAM

Don't mind the evil woman sandraa
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
sandraa:

1. The fine chic leaves her comfort zone to your scattered house ( where she stays before she married u was well organised with stewards and cook to take care of her needs) now she is now your house help doing all she never does in her house #and in your wack mind u think you r doing her a favour#

6. Imagine now she closes from work rushes home to cook for husband that also went to work and likes to eat fresh food, she feeds d kids, do their homework with them, take her bath and Oga go won do am canine style afterwards, doesnt care if she is tired. #you guys think women her machines abi?

concerning #1: I think you meant that to be her [b]father's [/b]house, not [b]her [/b]house.

concerning #2: If you actually chose a good man, he would have the same "inconvenience".

concerning #3:  undecided 1Cor 7:3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.

#4:  undecided Yes and while you're in this state, you're pretty much incapable of doing a whole lot and the man has to do it for you so he suffers this with you. Besides, it wouldn't have hurt as much if Eve didn't start sht and God had to increase the pain of childbirth, so you have yourselves to blame there.

#5: And life for the man gets any easier?  undecided The woman can one day while young decide not to work anymore. The man has no such luxury.

#6: Again, did you marry yourself a good understanding man? if no, you have yourself to blame for that too. (No be una want spontaneous, interesting man who no too send you like that?)

#7: HE had valid reasons as mentioned above.  undecided

#8: again, applies also to the men.

#9: ok

#10: ok
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2011
filani:

@ sandraa
Another day  ,Another Man Bashing thread on NL , Yaaawn!!! Like, What else is new?

Beautiful  !!! smiley smiley smiley This post represents the mind of a woman who has her mind  right  smiley smiley smiley I highlighted some sections but the truth is that every single word in your post is simply brimming with MATURITY , TACTFULNESS , INSIGHT & INNER BEAUTY  kiss

Just when i am tempted to believe that all women have fallen under the influence of Feminist Man Haters some one like you comes along with a post like this to make me smile again, thank you  Shy one kiss

You smile upon arse kissers huh? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Both Have Same Blood Type." / See What This Pretty Bae Wrote About Her Man (pic) / I Am H,o.rny Ryt Now I Need A Man To Bleep Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.