Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet (30061 Views)

Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Royalty1(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2012
buccal: Pls what do the pastors use church offerings for?
Church Offerings are not 'used' by the Pastor.
In most churches, there is a Financial committee that handles how all funds are used. The Pastor is usually a member of the committee, but he is not the chairman.
This committee shares all tithes and offerings to the following areas:-
Salary of all staff including the Pastor
Running the church(Repairs, Fuel, Bills etc)
Support to members who are less priviledged (widows, orphans, scholarships and sick members)
Publicity - Tv and Radio, tracts, Books etc.
Projects-Building, Education etc
These are just the Basic things Church Money is used for. If any Pastor dips his hand into the purse outside his regular salary, then God is the Judge, and He will pay every man according to his works.

Just thought I should enlighten you.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by mmmustapha(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2012
grin grin grin. Men of God or men of money, where ur church offering?
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by ubong560(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2012
Dis thread is nothing dan 2 bring abt anoda crucial criticizm against d man in accordance wit d one earlier discussed ystday. It seems pple derive indisputable fun discussing threads lik dis. May God av mercy!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by kulikuli26: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2012
Charles.nerd:
How many Imams own private Jets?.Its high time the government starts imposing heavy taxes on churches for money earned and possibly leave exemptions in instances where the money is used for charity or some other public good.

Frankly,I don't see how owning a private Jet would aid the gospel of God or better the life of the church members.Pastors are making free money and building personal empires at the expense of their gullible followers.This is highly pathetic.
guy make no mistake,that imams dont own private jets doesnt make dem righteous,its just dat many of them cant afford it cos the islamic environment doesnt give dem avenue to enrich themselves so much like this.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2012
BeraBera: VANITY UPON VANITY, ALL IS VANITY, thus says the Preacher in the Book of Ecclesiastes
work hard to be great,if u av,u wld surely do more than this pastor.why must u quote Vanity on a man success/wealth.let him live his lyf to the fullest.i mean no offence o.me self if i get doe,i go buy.u live on earth only once remember.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by tunapawizzy: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2012
buccal: Pls what do the pastors use church offerings for?

buying jets
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2012
@ mmustapha,remember those who pay tithe and offering in a church are those who are blessed tru the anointing of a man of God.dont jugde.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by adoken: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2012
If may not believe it but it's true, some pastors do Crack,Blunt,Astral projections and all sort of stuffs, so with that, owning a jet is a means to get high and watch from tha top hoe their congregation wallow in pain and struggle...
Well i think someone should tell 'em that flying a jet wont make 'em closer to God
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by friedrice1: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2012
blink182: I believe only the first picture is true, the rest were probably just lifted online.
Take a closer look at the windows outside and the interior windows,
you could see the match.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by yinkard4me(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2012
Charles.nerd:
How many Imams own private Jets?.Its high time the government starts imposing heavy taxes on churches for money earned and possibly leave exemptions in instances where the money is used for charity or some other public good.

Frankly,I don't see how owning a private Jet would aid the gospel of God or better the life of the church members.Pastors are making free money and building personal empires at the expense of their gullible followers.This is highly pathetic.
u be fool. Wu re d gullible followers? U were makin sense but u finish ur statement senseless.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Panter215: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2012
Shy Steady: The donkey story is out again. Continue to support wick ways in the name of the holy book. Why did the donkey not have a cart attached or do you think at that time their was no carts. Note that common man rode donkeys then, how many common man can fly a private jet talk less of owing one.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by PapaBrowne(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2012
All these people thinking all these monies come from church offerings, think again!
How much do people put in offering? Or how much do people pay as tithes?
Ask any bank cashier and he will tell you how s/he hates counting church money because it is filled with 10, 20, and 50 Naira notes.

Let do a small analysis on tithes. Imagine a church of 5,000 worshippers. Lets say the majority(maybe 4000) as always speculated by Nairalanders are the suffering masses. The rest 1000 middle & upper class Nigerians.

Assume the average earnings of the masses to be 25,000 monthly.
Assume the average earnings of the middle class to be 100,000 monthly.

Tithes = 10% of earnings.
Masses: 10% of 25,000 Naira = 2500 Naira. Total(maximum) tithes receivable from masses = 2500 x 4000= 10,000,000 Naira Monthly.
Middle & Upper Class: 10% of 100,000 = 10,000. Total(Maximum) tithes recievable= 10,000 x 1000 = 10,000,000 Naira Monthly.
Total Maximum in the assumption that everybody has a job and everybody pays tithes= 20,000,000.

Now lets remember that in that 5,000 Church, there are maybe 2000 children and teenagers who don't pay tithes. Then there are housewives who don't earn money. Then there are able bodied man still looking for jobs. Maybe you find that at the end,only 1000 members pay tithe.

In which case the average tithe accruing to the church monthly would be about 4 MILLION Naira only.

Now seriously, a 5,000 member church is a really big church in Nigeria.Really really big. How many salaries and projects can 4 million actually finance.

Its unfair to assume that a man that who has built a network of thousands of people who he influences, teaches thousands weekly and and spends time working hard to write books that gets sold to millions would dip his hands in the meagre tithes that come in.

I was in a business conference recently with Myles Munroe speaking and he said he earns over $5000 dollars per hour on his speaking engagements and royalties from his numerous books.By the way he speaks in large corporations like SONY and United Nations too. That is $120,000 per day. That's more than your very well paid footballer. Or more than Jayz earns.

I read on Forbes that 2 million copies of Rhapsody are printed monthly and sold for about $1. Thats 2 million Dollars from Rhapsody alone. [/b]

Please many of these pastors work really hard and earn every dime they get. They deserve to get the best tools that would enhance their working capacity. And a Private Jet is in order for someone that has the ears of millions worldwide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2012
I give GOD just 2years to call me. To vineyard or I will call myself. I must own a Private Jet. Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm. Allah Lu Jah!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by gudmind: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2012
Well only God understand every thing y not summit your abuse and focus on yourself not man of God. the tithe and offering is btw him and God not u and d man.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by yinkard4me(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2012
Sunny_bobo:

Funding terrorism is more expensive than owning private jets.
hahahahahahaha. U just said it all.. All dos misile tinz
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by yinkard4me(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2012
Sunny_bobo:

Funding terrorism is more expensive than owning private jets.
hahahahahahaha. U just said it all...
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by kenono(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2012
Yomieluv: Nawa Ooo,how does this uphold preaching? Now some f00l go come saying he deserve it.

Many pastors go rot for hell,cos logically,they aren't suppose to be extravagant.
As long as poverty reigns,mumu go plenty for house of God.

Do you neccesarily need to call them fools? Now you've shown yourself to be the greater fool here by not keeping your thoughts to your dilapidated mindset.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Ahmedie25(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2012
Christinity is just a business venture,no wonder pastors are busy opened new churches,
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by mu2sa2: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2012
As a naija "man of God" you collect "God's money" on behalf of God and spend it on behalf of God. Now it's aircraft that has been collected on behalf of God to be used for cruising about in stupendous luxury by Ayo Oritsejafor on behalf of God!!!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by kenono(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2012
mu2sa2: As a naija "man of God" you collect "God's money" on behalf of God and spend it on behalf of God. Now it's aircraft that's has been collected on behalf of God to be used for cruising about in stupendous luxury on behalf of God!!!

Na jealousy and poverty go kill you!!!!!!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2012
Shy Steady: Most times, the favour of God comes in unfathomable ways.
Agreed.
Pastor Oritsejafor is an apostle of God.
Agreed.
He prays for the well-being of all his members and even preaches to them so that by their understanding of God's word, they can better their lives.
Agreed.
He gets a gift as a birthday present.
Disagreed.
Hmmm... ı wonder why it is difficult to accept that even our Saviour will be glad at this. Remember, the triumphant entry into Jerusalem? Jesus rode on the best donkey.
Mediocrity is never a part of christianity. Christians are supposed to be top in every field they find themselves.
well said!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by TheGodmother(f): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2012
Why you dey vex? What's stopping you from becoming a pastor? Bible expensive ni?
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by mployer(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2012
Am I d only one dat tinks GEJ bought dat JET
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by sulakishop(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2012
Dear God,

Answer my prayer fast so dat I wil be the one to win MTN aeroplane...
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by kenono(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2012
So it's not bad for an ordinary man to own a jet, but it's so wrong for a pastor to own one? undecided

Even the bible said it, the world will always hate anything that has to do with God.All of you poverty stricken youths should better shut your untrained tongues and just get inspirations from this men who are prosperous in life.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by mu2sa2: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2012
kenono:

Na jealousy and poverty go kill you!!!!!!
What jealousy. That's what's happening- deceit and selfishness. I will never be jealous of anybody, but when I see hypocrisy i can't keep quiet.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by dahdah: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2012
C.A.N
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2012
Panter215: Shy Steady: The donkey story is out again. Continue to support wick ways in the name of the holy book. Why did the donkey not have a cart attached or do you think at that time their was no carts. Note that common man rode donkeys then, how many common man can fly a private jet talk less of owing one.
my guy ur logic is faulty,there were donkeys and there were donkeys, just as there are cars and there are cars, u can't compare a kia jeep to a range jeep, so also in thoise days donkeys had grades, read ur bible carefully jesus was d first guy to sit on dat donkey,dat particular donkey was being bred for special purposes,it had never been used before in other words it was like a brand new jeep,little wonder jesus told his disciples that if anyone asked dem why dey were untying the donkey dey shuld just say "d master has need of it".
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by sam2222: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2012
so
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by metti(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2012
Na pastor life dey better the people are suffering!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Adedi2: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2012
It seem as if those nigerian pastors are just try to make competetion of wealth,but when u go to catholic,there rev.fathers been unmaried doesn't have the heart of been aquire properties like house,privat jet and many other more just because they are not a single child to hand over the properties to. So i think should also happen to nigerian pastors also....
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by begwong: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2012
Hope he would be buried with the plane when he dies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Travis Greene - Made A Way (gospel Music) / Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.