Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet (30062 Views)

Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2012
Very soon other Pastors go begin enter Cotonou to go find their own "Tokunbo" jets...Even if na hire-purchase

Meanwhile, if Prof. Salim of JAMB had asked me to summarize this comprehension in one sentence, I'd have said:

"Thieving Pastor accepts a jet from gullible congregation" grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Odinaka00(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2012
hisson3: my guy ur logic is faulty,there were donkeys and there were donkeys, just as there are cars and there are cars, u can't compare a kia jeep to a range jeep, so also in thoise days donkeys had grades, read ur bible carefully jesus was d first guy to sit on dat donkey,dat particular donkey was being bred for special purposes,it had never been used before in other words it was like a brand new jeep,little wonder jesus told his disciples that if anyone asked dem why dey were untying the donkey dey shuld just say "d master has need of it".

ßŮϯ †ђξ fact remains that it was a donkey right?
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by sundaybam(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2012
Am short of word.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by dantitiki(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2012
Churches would soon get to pay taxes at this rate

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by tintingz(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2012
all this pastors ehn. . .
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by burningspear(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2012
@Shy Steady, well said!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by megadrey(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2012
this system of buying jet by so called men of God is heading somewhere that we can really say. i guess, this jet wont be the next target for the boko haram attack. Pastors be careful!!!!!!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2012
Shy Steady: Most times, the favour of God comes in unfathomable ways.
Agreed.
Pastor Oritsejafor is an apostle of God.
Agreed.
He prays for the well-being of all his members and even preaches to them so that by their understanding of God's word, they can better their lives.
Agreed.
He gets a gift as a birthday present.
Disagreed.
Hmmm... ı wonder why it is difficult to accept that even our Saviour will be glad at this. Remember, the triumphant entry into Jerusalem? Jesus rode on the best donkey.
Mediocrity is never a part of christianity. Christians are supposed to be top in every field they find themselves.
So your bible tells you Jesus bought the donkey with his money and owned it? And how did you know the donkey was the best in the whole of Jerusalem? Please stop comparing these pastors with Jesus. Jesus only borrowed the donkey for the triumphant entry. For your info, Jesus owned no property but went on doing good.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2012
dantitiki: Churches would soon get to pay taxes at this rate
I pray it happens fast
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by ijawkid(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2012
koastar:
So your bible tells you Jesus bought the donkey with his money and owned it? And how did you know the donkey was the best in the whole of Jerusalem? Please stop comparing these pastors with Jesus. Jesus only borrowed the donkey for the triumphant entry. For your info, Jesus owned no property but went on doing good.

No mind that person...

Them wan force there pastors extravagant life style on Jesus who didn't even have a home of his own.......
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by chiswaggs: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
please, Im just asking, was it a gift or did he buy it? If it was a gift must he reject it because he is a man of God? Even if he bought it, how many of you have ever denied yourselves the opportunity of buying a pair af shoes because your neighbour does not have food to eat? God did not call anybody to suffer. Who said Jesus was poor? When he wanted to pay his tax, a fish produced money. His garment was so good that soldiers had to struggle over it to the extent of casting lots over who will own it. I men of God are poor, you'll say God cannot provide for them, now they are rich you still call them flambouyant. If a man of God can afford a jet and he needs it, I see nothing at all wrong with that.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by abombom(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
make unu free this papa Ayo lyk terry G na. How about the one that has FOUR (4) Pryv8 jets. ( i didnt mentI0n any name 0!)

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by WhyAWhy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
chiswaggs: please, Im just asking, was it a gift or did he buy it? If it was a gift must he reject it because he is a man of God? Even if he bought it, how many of you have ever denied yourselves the opportunity of buying a pair af shoes because your neighbour does not have food to eat? God did not call anybody to suffer. Who said Jesus was poor? When he wanted to pay his tax, a fish produced money. His garment was so good that soldiers had to struggle over it to the extent of casting lots over who will own it. I men of God are poor, you'll say God cannot provide for them, now they are rich you still call them flambouyant. If a man of God can afford a jet and he needs it, I see nothing at all wrong with that.

I love your points but give me ONE reason why ANY pastor NEEDS a PRIVATE JET
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by isuomo: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
Maintaining a jet is not cheap o. I just hope they are prepared for the cost of keeping it in the air.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by chucky234(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
Men of God turning rockies to exhibit their flamboyant lifestyles while the poor who contribute the money through tithes and offerings lavish in abject poverty.
God's wrath will surely visit them in due time.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by jowizee(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
kuss:
Funding terrorism is more expensive than owning private jets.
THE MONEY THE USED TO TRAIN AND FUND TERRORISM IS ENOUGH TO BUILD UNIVERSITY AND BUY PRIVATE JET

Most of u talk on here with little knowleedge,christ gave us a guide to live ourr lives and not based on wwhat others do,justifyn the private jet because imams fund terrorisim is basless and very smmall minded,wwhat has the so called membeeers done to help theirr community? I bet most of their children go to public skools with bare feets, thee donkey christ used was a borrowed donkey! Read urr bibble well..mandd to crown it all, the kings of christ time, rode horses and chariots!!! Not donkeys..dnt come heere arguin thrash! Do ur homework before u spit nonsense

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by jowizee(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
koastar:

His pastor has brainnwashed him, I laugh at many who compare scam pastors with christ!..that's a big shame to all who come here and talk nonsense, they shud go readd their bibles very well..that man is a scam and has nothing good to offer..period

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Remii(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Wow, how else can you define hypnotism. This man still have a microfinace bank with his wife as chairman, all of them keep money there and he collects interest on the deposit like other bankers, why cant that bank buy jet from her profits. http://eagleflightbank.com/chairman_statement.html
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Limaoscar: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
[quoteßŮϯ †ђξ fact remains that it was a donkey right?

Odinaka00, NEVER MIND...you'll get it later.

Hisson3, don't waste your time...you can't convince a lot of peeps on here who think every pastor is a thief weather they own a Jet, a Jeep, a donkey or drive a hand-me-down car in Naija.

Some fokls on here have even delibrately refused to read....that the said Jet was a GIFT!grin cheesy...SMH

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by yousername: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
Warren buffet owns the largest private jet manufacturing firm in the US by the way yet he has never flown in one because he says "everyone who says they need a private jet to make important appointments is a liar. They need it for their ego. Name me one of them busier than I am who owns more US corporations than I do. I travel constantly across the US and the world in commercial jetliners, live in the same house since the 70s, still buy $9 ties and $75 suits and still drive my 22 year old immaculately maintained Lincoln. These flash lifestyles are simply ego driven!" This very true statement applies no greater to anybody more than the NIGERIAN PASTOR! Buffet is one of the richest men in the largest economy on earth! -

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by jowizee(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
abombom: make unu free this papa Ayo lyk terry G na. How about the one that has FOUR (4) Pryv8 jets. ( i didnt mentI0n any name 0!)

Pastor oyedepo!!!, that's who u wanna say, don't let fear kill you...ignorance shall lead many to hell not sin itself...all the pastors na scam!!!!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by vanstanzy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
buccal: Pls what do the pastors use church offerings for?

Church offerings are supposed to be meant for church and its needy congregations upkeep. But with these our MATERIALISTIC so-called Men of God, church offerings could also be diverted into purchasing jets.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by tonym1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
WHEN THE SO CALLED PASTORS DIE, THEY CAN BURY THEM IN THEIR PRIVATE JETS.

HOW MANY COUNTRIES DO THEY VISIT EVERY YEAR AND THE SOULS IN NIGERIA HAS NOT SAVED YET.

THEIR MEMBERS ARE SUFFERING AND THEY MILKING EVERY PENNY THEY COULD GET FROM THEM

NA WA OOO, THE PRIVATE JETS COMPANIES MUST BE MAKING ALOT OF MONEY THROUGH NIGERIANS
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Akpan107(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Sunny_bobo:

May the good Lord be with you.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by vanstanzy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
If i were a pentecostal worshipper, these so-called pastors would no-longer smell my tithe money angry angry angry. What arrant nonsense? It seems these pastors especially those in the pentecoastals' do not believe in charity. Do they even consider their worshippers' deplorable conditions?
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
Adeboye of RCCG owns...Gulfstream

Oyedepo of winners owns ..Gulfstream G450 AND Bombadier G series jet

Now jerry curled hair Orisejafor...

I think Federal govt shld come down with heavy taxes on these private aircraft owners before it gets out of hand.

One day we,ll wake up to hear that Chief Iman of Abuja Mosque has acquired F22 Raptor fighter aircraft or Eurofighter Typhoon..If it happens no one shld start shouting at muslims or boko haram ooo.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by vanstanzy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
Royalty1:
Church Offerings are not 'used' by the Pastor.
In most churches, there is a Financial committee that handles how all funds are used. The Pastor is usually a member of the committee, but he is not the chairman.
This committee shares all tithes and offerings to the following areas:-
Salary of all staff including the Pastor
Running the church(Repairs, Fuel, Bills etc)
Support to members who are less priviledged (widows, orphans, scholarships and sick members)
Publicity - Tv and Radio, tracts, Books etc.
Projects-Building, Education etc
These are just the Basic things Church Money is used for. If any Pastor dips his hand into the purse outside his regular salary, then God is the Judge, and He will pay every man according to his works.

Just thought I should enlighten you.

Well said Sir, but this is very erroneous: This committee shares all tithes and offerings to the following areas
No committee whatsoever has any right to tithe money and tithe money alone. Cos tithe money belongs solely to the pastor and only he or she can decide what to do with it. Either to keep it or give it away to whom he deems fit.
But our pastors save theirs for the purchase of private jets.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by vanstanzy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
dantitiki: Churches would soon get to pay taxes at this rate

I hope and pray it happens sooner, rather than later.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Seemyfather(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hmmmmmm, them no even buy the thing a new sef. So na from hand to hands' product sef.

Abeg my people, na by force?
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by duni04(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
jimino: make una rest 4 dis jet matter nah. Leave everytin 2 God.
Leave everything to God every time. These people are here using your money to buy private jets and subsidise their lives and you're closing your eyes and leaving everything to God. SMH for you undecided
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by xeyi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Sunny_bobo:

lmao.....u're on point dude

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Osisinakpo(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
PASTOR AYO JET AND THE HYPOCRITS On saturday in commeration of his 40th anniversary in the service of the Lord, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor was handed a jet bought by unamed members of the church in the presence of dignities that included the President Jonathan. Expectedly some people have taken to all kind of fora to criticise the gift, the givers and the reciever. Some have even gone as far to say that the giver was President Jonathan hence the need to hide the indentity of the givers. Other in vain rage have decried the acceptance of the gift by Pastor Ayo on the ground that the money spend on such a Jet could have been use to to takle of the poor who abound much in the land. Some have brazenly alleged that Pastor Ayo bought the Jet for himself and cleverly ask a Pastor to say it was members that bought it for him.the agrument is still on going. Now let look at the issue at hand objectively; the starting point should be on the person of Pastor Ayo. Pastor Ayo for over 30 years has been a frontline Pastor and preacher of the gospel, visiting several countries of the world with the gospel of God and its power performing wonderful miracles which has never be debunked in any media, neither has any iota of scandal be associated with him, for two years now in the face of vicious attacks by boko haram against the churches in Northern part of the country he has remain a rally point of courage to the hopless and helpless. Today he is the president of both PFN and CAN. None of the naysayers has achieved or attained his status in life. If a man has been in faithful service of the Lord as Pastor Ayo,a Jet gift is not expected to attract much attention. The fact that some people don't know how to appreciate the grace of God in a prophet doesnot means other don't. Now none the people who are busy criticizing the gift have done what Pastor Ayo might have done to lift the poor, for example am aware that on a yearly basis lot of people are empowred by his church with tools and financial support. Am also aware that lot of student have benefitted for the scholarship provided by Pastor Ayo and his church, am also aware the that ophans and the widows are giving special attention by the church and the man of God. Now these been have the acts of Pastor Ayo for over forty years and some of those whose lives been transformed decided to show some form apperciation, naysayers are screaming their head off. The biggest argument often advanced by the hypocrits is that Jesus the founder of christianity was poor and lived a lowly life and so all his followers are expected to live the same set of life. In John Chapter 12, there is a story of woman who poured an expensive oil or perfumed on Jesus head. The people around were so astonished that they criticize both the woman and Jesus. The woman for pouring out such perfume and Jesus for allowing such gift to be poured out on him. Their argument was that such gift should have been sold and the money used to feed the poor. Note that it is not today such argument have been cavassed. Jesus answered was profound" leave her alone" he told the people that the poor would always be around while he would not always be with them. He then went on to declared the immortalities of the woman deed. Finally for those still shouting about about the poverty of Jesus they need to read 2 corinithians 8:9 for ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ though he was RICH, yet for sake he became poor that you through his poverty might be rich. Congratulation Pastor Ayo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Travis Greene - Made A Way (gospel Music) / Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.