Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet (30071 Views)

Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by duni04(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
yousername: Warren buffet owns the largest private jet manufacturing firm in the US by the way yet he has never flown in one because he says "everyone who says they need a private jet to make important appointments is a liar. They need it for their ego. Name me one of them busier than I am who owns more US corporations than I do. I travel constantly across the US and the world in commercial jetliners, live in the same house since the 70s, still buy $9 ties and $75 suits and still drive my 22 year old immaculately maintained Lincoln. These flash lifestyles are simply ego driven!" This very true statement applies no greater to anybody more than the NIGERIAN PASTOR! Buffet is one of the richest men in the largest economy on earth! -
Thank you very much! And warren Buffet is not even a pastor. Pastors are supposed to be the conscience of society, people whose lives we're supposed to mentor and emulate. Its amazing how much pastors of the 21st century have sold out to the Prince of this world and embraced his vanity. That's not even the annoying part, the annoying thing is that they're doing it in the name of Jesus! Jesus who walked mostly barefoot, Jesus who rarely changed cloths, Jesus who Travelled mostly on foot. I'm sure he's looking down from heaven and smiling on our 21st century pastors, they're worthy ambassadors of his Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by vanstanzy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
emmanwandud: One of the richest church and city in d world is d vatican city whr the pope is the head, the pope flies air Italia commercial planes anywhere he is going, so most pastors should take a clue from that instead of planing 2 own a jet.

The Pope can be likened to an advanced father full of wisdom, while the pentcoastal pastors, a gullible and foolish teenage child who thinks he knows all and so will see everything the dad does as old fashioned. Taking a commercial plane to them is old-fashioned. These pastors are too proud to borrow a cue from anyone, cos they think they know all.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by babatty(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ shy teddy, Jesus christ used the best donkey but it was not owned by him, it was borrowed to be returned. Why cant we learn from him
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by vanstanzy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
Osisinakpo: PASTOR AYO JET AND THE HYPOCRITS On saturday in commeration of his 40th anniversary in the service of the Lord, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor was handed a jet bought by unamed members of the church in the presence of dignities that included the President Jonathan. Expectedly some people have taken to all kind of fora to criticise the gift, the givers and the reciever. Some have even gone as far to say that the giver was President Jonathan hence the need to hide the indentity of the givers. Other in vain rage have decried the acceptance of the gift by Pastor Ayo on the ground that the money spend on such a Jet could have been use to to takle of the poor who abound much in the land. Some have brazenly alleged that Pastor Ayo bought the Jet for himself and cleverly ask a Pastor to say it was members that bought it for him.the agrument is still on going. Now let look at the issue at hand objectively; the starting point should be on the person of Pastor Ayo. Pastor Ayo for over 30 years has been a frontline Pastor and preacher of the gospel, visiting several countries of the world with the gospel of God and its power performing wonderful miracles which has never be debunked in any media, neither has any iota of scandal be associated with him, for two years now in the face of vicious attacks by boko haram against the churches in Northern part of the country he has remain a rally point of courage to the hopless and helpless. Today he is the president of both PFN and CAN. None of the naysayers has achieved or attained his status in life. If a man has been in faithful service of the Lord as Pastor Ayo,a Jet gift is not expected to attract much attention. The fact that some people don't know how to appreciate the grace of God in a prophet doesnot means other don't. Now none the people who are busy criticizing the gift have done what Pastor Ayo might have done to lift the poor, for example am aware that on a yearly basis lot of people are empowred by his church with tools and financial support. Am also aware that lot of student have benefitted for the scholarship provided by Pastor Ayo and his church, am also aware the that ophans and the widows are giving special attention by the church and the man of God. Now these been have the acts of Pastor Ayo for over forty years and some of those whose lives been transformed decided to show some form apperciation, naysayers are screaming their head off. The biggest argument often advanced by the hypocrits is that Jesus the founder of christianity was poor and lived a lowly life and so all his followers are expected to live the same set of life. In John Chapter 12, there is a story of woman who poured an expensive oil or perfumed on Jesus head. The people around were so astonished that they criticize both the woman and Jesus. The woman for pouring out such perfume and Jesus for allowing such gift to be poured out on him. Their argument was that such gift should have been sold and the money used to feed the poor. Note that it is not today such argument have been cavassed. Jesus answered was profound" leave her alone" he told the people that the poor would always be around while he would not always be with them. He then went on to declared the immortalities of the woman deed. Finally for those still shouting about about the poverty of Jesus they need to read 2 corinithians 8:9 for ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ though he was RICH, yet for sake he became poor that you through his poverty might be rich. Congratulation Pastor Ayo.

I feel an urge to answer ur STUP*IDITY, but i won't cos its useless. ur mind has already been made, so believe what u will. But be wise and stop using bible quotations for ur selfish benefit.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by harlos: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
I see now why people are starting to rent apartment for church purpose and shouting Fire! Fire!! Fire!!!...
Now everybody wants to be a pastor... cry cry cry
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
I will buy A better private jet when am 52.
If you agree join me and say its done already.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by ezekielenejeta(f): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
time is fast aproaching when ppl will realise d fornication of harlot and d kings of d earth, d kings dat ones suppoted and adorned dat gr8 LovePeddler will turn on her and devour her, dat gr8 city standing on many waters! Dat city is babylon d gr8, comeout frm dem my ppl if u dnt wnt 2 share wit her in her sins!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by wonlasewonimi: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
megatechgh: I will buy A better private jet when am 52.
If you agree join me and say its done already.

There's washing detergent called JET, you can keep in your cupboard and make it private.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by phemmy1987: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
I blv those pastors need jet coz u know say na up God dey,so dey go one go tell him ur problems and u know say car,ship,rain no reach heaven.weye ppl.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by dilbert100: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
that is awesome.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by blocker: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
cool cool cool cool I heard it was the church members who bought it for him on his birthday if that is the case then let him enjoy himself. If it were my s-elected politicians then thats another story.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by ados4ejy: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
Revolva: If pastor ayo is a real human being with sympathy for the poor let him refuse this jet and tell the giver to sell it and take the cash and donate to the flood victims and any other charity organisation fund education and build institution which can provide jobs - but he won't because he is a gullible assole,I wonder where the money will come from the maintainance of the jet - members will fast and pray and pay tithe tire and their ass won't climb the staircase to the jet - shame to so call men of God in nigeria
Beware of what u call the Lords anointed.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Delafruita(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
Royalty1:
Church Offerings are not 'used' by the Pastor.
In most churches, there is a Financial committee that handles how all funds are used. The Pastor is usually a member of the committee, but he is not the chairman.
This committee shares all tithes and offerings to the following areas:-
Salary of all staff including the Pastor
Running the church(Repairs, Fuel, Bills etc)
Support to members who are less priviledged (widows, orphans, scholarships and sick members)
Publicity - Tv and Radio, tracts, Books etc.
Projects-Building, Education etc
These are just the Basic things Church Money is used for. If any Pastor dips his hand into the purse outside his regular salary, then God is the Judge, and He will pay every man according to his works.

Just thought I should enlighten you.
and when the pastor says he has been led by the spirit to acquire a private jet,the members of the committee(who were appointed by the pastor)will overrule him abi.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by ados4ejy: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
Touch not ma anointed and do ma prophet no harm
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by mmmustapha(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
I Hate 9ja: @ mmustapha,remember those who pay tithe and offering in a church are those who are blessed tru the anointing of a man of God.dont jugde.
@ I love naija, dnt be offended
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by ifyann002(f): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
With all d poverty in dis world,kia dats why to go church dey tire me,d day mfm overseer or priest buy jet know say world don end.vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Akiika: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
Till date, still can't find a white pastor that owns a private jet. I searched for it and it all returned only Nigerian pastors. NIGERIANS, WAKE UP FROM YOUR MUMUISM!!! pray in your room to your God,....quit listening to this 'men of business', it's called modern day slavery. The most annoying lingo from some of their follower is 'though shall not judge'...make me wanna puke!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by eggheaders(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
thank God most xtains are seeing the evils of dis mog's. to the judge not my anonited fellows.continue living in ur pimper's paradise.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by eggheaders(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
ados4ejy: Touch not ma anointed and do ma prophet no harm

anoda brainwashed nitwit.grow up low life.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by bigmaut: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
hmmmm!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by AKMoney1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
Sunny_bobo:

Funding terrorism is more expensive than owning private jets.

shocked oko (stone) grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by bigmaut: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
Royalty1: People tend to forget that this Jet was given to him as a Gift.
Pastor Oritsejafor is not the type that will divert Tithes/Offerings to buy a Jet. Am sure the jet must have come from some oil magnate/wealthy deltan or a combination of big boys who just wish to show some appreciation.
But my problem is the real motive behind the gift. Have these members that raised such cash been of any beneficial effect to the poor surrounding them? If so, kudos, if not, shame on them.

*Oya let the insults start rolling*
new escuse now by dia ever gullible followers that jets,hummers,choppers were gvn to them
as gifts Harriet Tubman the famous black american former slave Said:I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by opoke(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
Sign of end time is in the corner.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by kenono(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
duni04:
Thank you very much! And warren Buffet is not even a pastor. Pastors are supposed to be the conscience of society, people whose lives we're supposed to mentor and emulate. Its amazing how much pastors of the 21st century have sold out to the Prince of this world and embraced his vanity. That's not even the annoying part, the annoying thing is that they're doing it in the name of Jesus! Jesus who walked mostly barefoot, Jesus who rarely changed cloths, Jesus who Travelled mostly on foot. I'm sure he's looking down from heaven and smiling on our 21st century pastors, they're worthy ambassadors of his Kingdom.

You are only derailed by your poverty mentality, there is nothing wrong with a child of God owning a jet. Stop loving poverty, get a life by emulating the good deeds of this man.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by kenono(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
opoke: Sign of end time is in the corner.

Oh my God!!! Somebody calls buying a jet "sign of endtime? You really don't know what is wrong with you.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by akyme(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
Sunny_bobo:

Funding terrorism is more expensive than owning private jets.
u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a big fool a retard nd an idiot 4 dat instead of using the money 2 help victims of the flood in near-by states dy aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ dere buying private jets
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by kenono(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
Akiika: Till date, still can't find a white pastor that owns a private jet. I searched for it and it all returned only Nigerian pastors. NIGERIANS, WAKE UP FROM YOUR MUMUISM!!! pray in your room to your God,....quit listening to this 'men of business', it's called modern day slavery. The most annoying lingo from some of their follower is 'though shall not judge'...make me wanna puke!

Check well about KENNETH COPELAND

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by lagcity(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
Guys, I am trying to get into shursh business. I have found a room for rent in surulere but the landlord is asking for 2 yrs rent. Pls I need investors. Haleluyah to you all. Jah!

My thanks to okija juju for his initial investment of 100k Naira grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by babatty(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ osinsiakpo, Jesus does not live a lowly life but live a simple life. Try to understand ur bible.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by DonaldGenes(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
buccal: Pls what do the pastors use church offerings for?
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by DonaldGenes(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
buccal: Pls what do the pastors use church offerings for?
Let that not worry you! Your worries should be about contd doing goood to others
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by kolexy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
nex: This very pastor has been crying out in support of Jonathan for months now, and it is quite coincidental that GEJ was there in the Church when this gift was donated by the sheep. Hmmm! Make we check that Souvereign Wealth Fund O! Nothing dey inside. Dem don use all pay sycophants.

True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev. George Jonathan Dodo Is Dead / 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu / Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.