Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet (30075 Views)

Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Upright750: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
You don't have to blame them because they do not pay tax that's why they keep buy and buy. If they pay serious tax for the parking space alone they to be the one to advise themselves .
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by DarryOsh(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
Sijo01:

the same members of his church living in poverty contributed money to buy him the jet.
as lonjg as they were not forced to do so i see no reason y u or anybodi for that matter shud complain

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by BigCee85: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Nawa oooo. I think Nigeria is the only country in the world where every pastor / man of God is in a haste to buy a private jet. What is it with private jet ownership? It seems its more of a status thing to them than a faster means of transport?

These pastors has no conscience. How do they feel flying in private jets when most member's of their church are living in poverty? Everyday they keep preaching and telling us to be our brothers keeper abi?

If father Abraham was still alive today he would have had plenty private jets, free the pastor (cos when dem enter heaven dem go face there own query) and work hard on getting ur own private jet

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by tarryT(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
Charles.nerd:
How many Imams own private Jets?.Its high time the government starts imposing heavy taxes on churches for money earned and possibly leave exemptions in instances where the money is used for charity or some other public good.

Frankly,I don't see how owning a private Jet would aid the gospel of God or better the life of the church members.Pastors are making free money and building personal empires at the expense of their gullible followers.This is highly pathetic.
Guy relax, no dey take panadol for christains headache. Ask urself, how many imams dey preach "bomb 4 virgins" promo. Those guys no send for jets na virgins be thier wahala.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Lamasta(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
Revolva: If pastor ayo is a real human being with sympathy for the poor let him refuse this jet and tell the giver to sell it and take the cash and donate to the flood victims and any other charity organisation fund education and build institution which can provide jobs - but he won't because he is a gullible assole,I wonder where the money will come from the maintainance of the jet - members will fast and pray and pay tithe tire and their ass won't climb the staircase to the jet - shame to so call men of God in nigeria

Sharap there if you were given a brand new car as a gift will you reject it? Stop being biased and say the truth, though I suspect a fowl play in this gift but you cannot take anything away from his church members too and the fact that his a CAN president so money flows from all quarters
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by playahP(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
He without sin cast the first stone!
Fine he's a pastor but that doesn't mean he aint human... Greed and selfishness is the inert nature of every man!
How many of us here have done anything to help people in the flooded region??
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by uncleb(m): 12:53am On Nov 13, 2012
begwong: Hope he would be buried with the plane when he dies!

Will you be buried with your one room apartment when u die?

I wonder why pple cant just be reasonable. If u must criticize , cant you be constructive?

He has acquired private jet and so what? why did God give peple the brain to construct private jet if its not necessary for people to have them. Have you bother to ask why he acquired it and what he would be using if for.

For your information, poverty is not a guaranty that you will go to heaven, much as being wealthy doesnt necessarily mean you will go to hell.

Its what you do with your wealth and what made you poor(why you are poor) that determines where u spend ur eternity
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by ndukwejoe(m): 2:20am On Nov 13, 2012
thank you sir, how can you compare imam and pastors. God bless again.
Sunny_bobo:

Funding terrorism is more expensive than owning private jets.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by NemzySeries(m): 2:30am On Nov 13, 2012
D̶̲̥̅̊ man! D̶̲̥̅̊ man!! D̶̲̥̅̊ man!!!.......datz all most of u̶̲̥̅̊ say,aw many of u̶̲̥̅̊ av given arms 2 ordinary beggars u̶̲̥̅̊ c on D̶̲̥̅̊ street?.............aw much una contribute 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ jet?.......
wve got beta tinz 2 D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ wit time go A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ hustle 4 U̶̲̥̅̊я̅ own jet instead of bin bothered abt sumbody who is probably on A̶̲̥̅ cruise i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ hiz new jet
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by talkingfingers: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2012
Shy Steady:
Remember, the triumphant entry into Jerusalem? Jesus rode on the best donkey.
Mediocrity is never a part of christianity. Christians are supposed to be top in every field they find themselves.

O, yes I remember Christ's triumphant entry into Jerusalem. He rode the best donkey, and rumour has it that the donkey back then was one of the smaller beasts of burden compared to the ox and camel. It sure wasn't a luxurious means of transportation. Horse-drawn chariots took care of that rather nicely, and with lots of effizy too. By the way, the best donkey would hardly rub shoulders with an average horse.

So comparing Christ's donkey ride with Oritsejafor's jet is a little hollow. The latter I liken to a Peugeot 504 AT BEST. Old model, but brand new and reliable.

However, a Bombadier jet AT THE VERY LEAST (if at all it could be likened to anything they had back then) would have been a gold-plated, 'stretch limousine', luxury chariot (with the best meats and the finest wines in steady supply on board and angelic-looking, did-I-hear-someone-say-scantily-clad-damsels on hand to meet Ayo's EVERY need) drawn by some of the finest, rare breed, high pedigree and thoroughbred horses with diamond encrusted hoofs and stuff.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by etchel(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2012
PapaBrowne: All these people thinking all these monies come from church offerings, think again!
How much do people put in offering? Or how much do people pay as tithes?
Ask any bank cashier and he will tell you how s/he hates counting church money because it is filled with 10, 20, and 50 Naira notes.

Let do a small analysis on tithes. Imagine a church of 5,000 worshippers. Lets say the majority(maybe 4000) as always speculated by Nairalanders are the suffering masses. The rest 1000 middle & upper class Nigerians.

Assume the average earnings of the masses to be 25,000 monthly.
Assume the average earnings of the middle class to be 100,000 monthly.

Tithes = 10% of earnings.
Masses: 10% of 25,000 Naira = 2500 Naira. Total(maximum) tithes receivable from masses = 2500 x 4000= 10,000,000 Naira Monthly.
Middle & Upper Class: 10% of 100,000 = 10,000. Total(Maximum) tithes recievable= 10,000 x 1000 = 10,000,000 Naira Monthly.
Total Maximum in the assumption that everybody has a job and everybody pays tithes= 20,000,000.

Now lets remember that in that 5,000 Church, there are maybe 2000 children and teenagers who don't pay tithes. Then there are housewives who don't earn money. Then there are able bodied man still looking for jobs. Maybe you find that at the end,only 1000 members pay tithe.

In which case the average tithe accruing to the church monthly would be about 4 MILLION Naira only.

Now seriously, a 5,000 member church is a really big church in Nigeria.Really really big. How many salaries and projects can 4 million actually finance.

Its unfair to assume that a man that who has built a network of thousands of people who he influences, teaches thousands weekly and and spends time working hard to write books that gets sold to millions would dip his hands in the meagre tithes that come in.

I was in a business conference recently with Myles Munroe speaking and he said he earns over $5000 dollars per hour on his speaking engagements and royalties from his numerous books.By the way he speaks in large corporations like SONY and United Nations too. That is $120,000 per day. That's more than your very well paid footballer. Or more than Jayz earns.

I read on Forbes that 2 million copies of Rhapsody are printed monthly and sold for about $1. Thats 2 million Dollars from Rhapsody alone. [/b]

Please many of these pastors work really hard and earn every dime they get. They deserve to get the best tools that would enhance their working capacity. And a Private Jet is in order for someone that has the ears of millions worldwide.
true. Up rising xpensive xtain private universities while alot of intelligent students are deprived of standard education,Nigeria cant manage airlines effectively n efficiently, rail transport,refineries,road network 0.00%. This could've made provision for jobs. smiley
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2012
Odinaka00:

ßŮϯ †ђξ fact remains that it was a donkey right?
this is still a faulty conclusion,cos in the jewish tradition, even kings were coronated not with chariots or horses, rather they rode on specially bred donkeys, that was why when even the crowd saw jesus on that donkey they didn't have to be told what to say cos they understood the symbolic nature of what he displayed that day,
Check it in luke 19:28-38.for those wey no dey read check it below:

As he came to the towns of Bethphage and Bethany on the Mount of Olives, he sent two disciples ahead. 30 “Go into that village over there,” he told them. “As you enter it, you will see a young donkey tied there that no one has ever ridden. Untie it and bring it here.

31 If anyone asks, ‘Why are you untying that colt?’ just say, ‘The Lord needs it.’”
32 So they went and found the colt, just as Jesus had said.

33 And sure enough, as they were untying it, the owners asked them, “Why are you untying that colt?”
34 And the disciples simply replied, “The Lord needs it.”

35 So they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their garments over it for him to ride on.
36 As he rode along, the crowds spread out their garments on the road ahead of him.

37 When he reached the place where the road started down the Mount of Olives, all of his followers began to shout and sing as they walked along, praising God for all the wonderful miracles they had seen.
38 “Blessings on the King who comes in the name of the LORD!
Peace in heaven, and glory in highest heaven!”

So my question to u bro is if really donkeys were a dime a dozen or the same during jesus' days why would the crowd aknowledge & bow before jesus cos he was riding on a donkey?
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2012
hisson3: this is still a faulty conclusion,cos in the jewish tradition, even kings were coronated not with chariots or horses, rather they rode on specially bred donkeys, that was why when even the crowd saw jesus on that donkey they didn't have to be told what to say cos they understood the symbolic nature of what he displayed that day,
Check it in luke 19:28-38.for those wey no dey read check it below:

As he came to the towns of Bethphage and Bethany on the Mount of Olives, he sent two disciples ahead. 30 “Go into that village over there,” he told them. “As you enter it, you will see a young donkey tied there that no one has ever ridden. Untie it and bring it here.

31 If anyone asks, ‘Why are you untying that colt?’ just say, ‘The Lord needs it.’”
32 So they went and found the colt, just as Jesus had said.

33 And sure enough, as they were untying it, the owners asked them, “Why are you untying that colt?”
34 And the disciples simply replied, “The Lord needs it.”

35 So they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their garments over it for him to ride on.
36 As he rode along, the crowds spread out their garments on the road ahead of him.

37 When he reached the place where the road started down the Mount of Olives, all of his followers began to shout and sing as they walked along, praising God for all the wonderful miracles they had seen.
38 “Blessings on the King who comes in the name of the LORD!
Peace in heaven, and glory in highest heaven!”

So my question to u bro is if really donkeys were a dime a dozen or the same during jesus' days why would the crowd aknowledge & bow before jesus cos he was riding on a donkey?
talking fingers:

O, yes I remember Christ's triumphant entry into Jerusalem. He rode the best donkey, and rumour has it that the donkey back then was one of the smaller beasts of burden compared to the ox and camel. It sure wasn't a luxurious means of transportation. Horse-drawn chariots took care of that rather nicely, and with lots of effizy too. By the way, the best donkey would hardly rub shoulders with an average horse.

So comparing Christ's donkey ride with Oritsejafor's jet is a little hollow. The latter I liken to a Peugeot 504 AT BEST. Old model, but brand new and reliable.

However, a Bombadier jet AT THE VERY LEAST (if at all it could be likened to anything they had back then) would have been a gold-plated, 'stretch limousine', luxury chariot (with the best meats and the finest wines in steady supply on board and angelic-looking, did-I-hear-someone-say-scantily-clad-damsels on hand to meet Ayo's EVERY need) drawn by some of the finest, rare breed, high pedigree and thoroughbred horses with diamond encrusted hoofs and stuff.
my guy check the above quote. Ur answer is there.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2012
vanstanzy:

I feel an urge to answer ur STUP*IDITY, but i won't cos its useless. ur mind has already been made, so believe what u will. But be wise and stop using bible quotations for ur selfish benefit.
my guy if u can't state ur own points then sharrap, prove to us that he used the bible quotations for his selfish benefit?
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by etchel(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2012
The issue isn't the private jets. Show records of sustainable impact on the lives of the common unemployed and intelligent students who roam the street resulting into juvenile delinquency.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by etchel(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2012
The issue isn't the private jets all GO'S now own 1 or 2 so so outrageous.. Show records of sustainable impact at least 60% on the lives of the common unemployed and intelligent student who roam the street resulting into juvenile delinquency. Thats the issue.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by etchel(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2012
The issue isn't the private jets almost all GO'S now own 1 or 2 so so outrageous.. Show records of sustainable impact at least 60% on the lives of the common unemployed and intelligent student who roam the street resulting into juvenile delinquency. Thats the issue.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2012
18 yr old jet nah molue oo. Only that it has luxury interior if the pictures are true.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by fadatemo: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2012
the blesin of God is flowin on dem, dats y we al should repent.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Thermythorpe(f): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2012
Aw did dis of all threads get 2 fp??.. I think Nairaland adore ds man & hs jets dats y issues of hs jets make fp always.... @NL,silly @topic,Vanity..
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2012
lol d dumb ass pastor probably tinks he iz driving a private jet to heaven
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by RKVINTLTD: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2012
We need to be careful with God and The holy spirit.

The Bible says 'You shall not judged, for if you judge so shall you be judge'
Leave the man of God, just appreciate his Good and advice him on how to mend His ways to as not to go astray.

The Jet is very useful for International evangelism and it is even safer for the Pastor since most of the Airbus in Nigeria are not properly maintained, Airspace rule & regulations are overlooked for Profit.

I can not blame the man for the Jet acceptance because He is man of God and interested individual can offer present to him to mark his birthday.

Not all Pastors can be rich but the Chosen once among others shall be, such is life.

Some Pastors can not even get Bicycle for a Birthday gift, talkless of Shoes, that does not stop the Work of God. One that is down today can be grate tomorrow by His Grace.

You are all blessed.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by nnatobryno(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2012
all false
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by Sijo01(f): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
DarryOsh:
as lonjg as they were not forced to do so i see no reason y u or anybodi for that matter shud complain

young man, where in my post did you see any form of 'complain'??...... If you had taken your time to read and comprehend my post before rushing to quote me, you would have understand that i meant the contributors to the purchase of the jet where not force nor under any obligation to do so. Okeeeeey!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by jaydude(f): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2012
Charles.nerd:
How many Imams own private Jets?.Its high time the government starts imposing heavy taxes on churches for money earned and possibly leave exemptions in instances where the money is used for charity or some other public good.

Frankly,I don't see how owning a private Jet would aid the gospel of God or better the life of the church members.Pastors are making free money and building personal empires at the expense of their gullible followers.This is highly pathetic.

Wot u wrote makes sense,except asking how many imams have jets...there is no basis for comparism and its so foo.lish 2 do so, if u wanna face a sect, face them and dnt bring in another, u think imams don't have their own issues?
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by jaydude(f): 7:12am On Nov 23, 2012
Sunny_bobo:

Funding terrorism is more expensive than owning private jets.

God bless U my brother! I had already replied his post b4 I saw urs...y painting imams as saints? Wen dem get deir own for body,even worse than d so-called pastors!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by jaydude(f): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2012
Yomieluv: Nawa Ooo,how does this uphold preaching? Now some f00l go come saying he deserve it.

Many pastors go rot for hell,cos logically,they aren't suppose to be extravagant.
As long as poverty reigns,mumu go plenty for house of God.

And it wil be so painful that u didn't enjoy flying these jets on earth and u found urself live in HELL!...lol #Repent now# for d kingdom of God is @ hand...leave God 2 judge pastors and face ur own!
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by manlucky: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
nex: This very pastor has been crying out in support of Jonathan for months now, and it is quite coincidental that GEJ was there in the Church when this gift was donated by the sheep. Hmmm! Make we check that Souvereign Wealth Fund O! Nothing dey inside. Dem don use all pay sycophants.
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by manlucky: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
nex: This very pastor has been crying out in support of Jonathan for months now, and it is quite coincidental that GEJ was there in the Church when this gift was donated by the sheep. Hmmm! Make we check that Souvereign Wealth Fund O! Nothing dey inside. Dem don use all pay sycophants.
...lyk our pop said Who ar u 2 judge
Re: Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet by peter4d2(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Charlesnerd:

Dat means d govt must separate religion n politics cos d last time I checked every year d govt includes hajj/pilgrim in2 our budget so wat say u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev. George Jonathan Dodo Is Dead / Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC? / 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.