Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff (5855 Views)

FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… / NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity / NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Aausim(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
na wa oooo
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by tarryT(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yomieluv: The govnor is a clown,he ought to resign,maybe he thought the guy na ram like am.
Hausa and their animalistic behaviours
We keep complaining that tribalism is one of the corner stones of our retrogresive state. Yet moroO()ns like will never learn.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by ubong560(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
@fatdon1, wch side ar u? Are u 4d man or 4 wammako? U said d man shld sue wammako to court. Wch court? In nigeria or where? Wat do u expect wen d judicial officers are ruled by him? Abegi, if u no get beta 2 talk, just waka pass abeg.

1 Like

Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Holadokun(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
muktar mtt: Na ur papa b animal infact I went 2 ur place I see hw u liv in forest lyk widelive sml sml houses in d bushess live more lyk animal dude so give us a break funk ass mutherfuker
na u b governor, y dis e dey pain u tongue tongue tongue wink cheesy grin
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by prideofbarbados(f): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
Its so funny to me! How da hell did they do that? Flog a staff? OMG! Don't know where this country is heading
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by muktarmtt(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
Arosa: An apology is not enough, he should be made to resign.
shut up na ur papa go resing am abi.did engozee resing 4 lieying 4 us abt subsidy no, did Akunpe resign 4 stealing state money made 4 contruction of in his state no, wad did he get promotion, did GEJ resing 4 failyn us no I dnt tink so. So shut of ur pie hole
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Letsdobiz: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
A top ranking British official insulted a policeman in the Uk recently and had to resign ultimately even after two public apologies, here NLC asks a governor who flogged a citizen publicly( privately really does not make any difference in my books) to tender an unreserved apology.Can anyone see the difference between the two cases? Our mentality with regards to our public officers is fundamentally flawed.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by hugafella(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
But wait a minute. I thought Sokoto practices sharia! That koboko may have been prescribed by their sharia law. I don't think its a new thing in that part of the country. ;DBut wait a minute. I thought Sokoto practices sharia! That koboko may have been prescribed by their sharia law. I don't think its a new thing in that part of the country.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by waice6571: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
muktar mtt: shut up na ur papa go resing am abi.did engozee resing 4 lieying 4 us abt subsidy no, did Akunpe resign 4 stealing state money made 4 contruction of in his state no, wad did he get promotion, did GEJ resing 4 failyn us no I dnt tink so. So shut of ur pie hole
Ankali ore wa, i wonder what you will do if u 're wamako or what is meaning of this dance of shame of urs?
the phcn staff in question has the motive of playing smart on the gov and it boomerang, so he relaxed himself with a cup of furry courtesy baba bulala (wamako himself) aka mr babu nounsense
But that is not enough reason for NLC to hold the entire state in ransom. let them seek redress in the court of law or sharia court. CHIKENA.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by solomonkane(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yomieluv: The govnor is a clown,he ought to resign,maybe he thought the guy na ram like am.
Hausa and their animalistic behaviours

And you had to insult a whole tribe because of one person's actions right? Try and purchase some grey matter before you post next time you escaped mental patient!!!
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by killuminati(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
muktar mtt: I feel u dude dey hypocrites now dey tune oppst side phcl never b ur frnd nd dat does prevent u 4 dem 2 cut ur conection nd send u a bil without metter, dis power waiting have 2 b put on line hwmany house dis ppl burn on d result of bring over curent 2 our houses, hwmany shope dey burn dis phcl has many lost of millions of naira 2 many ppl but dey never con4set any body dis PHCL have pay big price 4 cosin many lost 2 our country men
hahahahahahahahahahahacheesygringrin
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Arosa(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
muktar mtt: shut up na ur papa go resing am abi.did engozee resing 4 lieying 4 us abt subsidy no, did Akunpe resign 4 stealing state money made 4 contruction of in his state no, wad did he get promotion, did GEJ resing 4 failyn us no I dnt tink so. So shut of ur pie hole

You are a daft cuunt, I see you would like things to remain the same. A positive change is inevitable in Naija, believe it or not fu.k-tard.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by anonimi: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
Very very good.
The governor should not only apologise he should also compensate the flogged worker.
BTW, why can't the worker sue the governor
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Kslib(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
muktar mtt: I feel u dude dey hypocrites now dey tune oppst side phcl never b ur frnd nd dat does prevent u 4 dem 2 cut ur conection nd send u a bil without metter, dis power waiting have 2 b put on line hwmany house dis ppl burn on d result of bring over curent 2 our houses, hwmany shope dey burn dis phcl has many lost of millions of naira 2 many ppl but dey never con4set any body dis PHCL have pay big price 4 cosin many lost 2 our country men
WHAAAAAAAT?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ***FAINTS*** ***WAKES UP,DIES***** HAHAHAAAHAHAAHA.....
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by otokx(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Did the governor really flog the man?
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by kpencheruwe: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
otokx: Did the governor really flog the man?
Absolutely.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by nikky5(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
they should invite boko haram who will issue a 24hr ultimatum for apology and u will see the governor making apologies on all the newspapers and on the radio.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Ddaji(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
@mukhtar mtt you get time for coward idiot,let thier father force wamako to resign.Former Anambra Gov.Mbaju killed onisha branch NBA chairman and his wife nobody ask him to resign,Gbenga Daniel killed ACN candidate nobody ask him to resign,ayo fayose killed many people,Rochas beat security agent bcs of chair,obasanjo flog securty agent in public nobody ask them to resign or insult thier tribe.I stand to be corrected.Today in aba and onisha there are tout operating in the park demanding for tax from pple unchallenge,women are not entitle to inheritance in the SE,SS is even worse pple are leaving in the bush like animals.Despite all the shout and aboki insult the number of churches in sokoto town alone are morethan the number of mosques in the whole SS and SE combine.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Arosa(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Instead of fighting for positive change in your life, you are here listing names of equally wicked and evil peeps like you to justify wrong doing. angry angry angry .
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Ddaji(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ Arosa fighting for quality life?How
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Joshcoli(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2012

Haba mallam, turenchi ba dole ne,
This must be Alu Boys, the ny*ansh haff been balbudozed by alu official bulala
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Joshcoli(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2012

Haba mallam, turenchi ba dole ne,
This must be Alu Boys, the ny*ansh haff been balbudozed by alu official bulala, its not a new thing for this fellow
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Chibest2000(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
I beleive there's a concrate reason 4 d 4logiog, haba what did u tak d gov 4?.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by puntersmind: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
Are you just coming out from a Zoo? Are you the attack Dog/Lion of the governor? Why are insulting people because they shared their opinion? Go back to your cave? Mtshewwww.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by puntersmind: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
anonimi: Very very good.
The governor should not only apologise he should also compensate the flogged worker.
BTW, why can't the worker sue the governor
Immunity Clause.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by lumeneng22: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2012
The phcn business manager is more qualify in accademics than the governor. Is it becoish ze man ishi not a politrician?The governor should be flogged to balance the equation shekena!
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by bigbam: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2012
person wey sopose to dey push cow enter lasgidi cum b gov...wetin u expect
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by otokx(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
kpencheruwe:
Absolutely.

Then the governor should be man enough to go and beg the man for forgiveness and offer some form of financial compensation fast before the matter gets out of hand.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by Arosa(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ddaji: @ Arosa fighting for quality life?How

Being opinionated about the ills in our society is a good way to start the fight, never justify them in any way. Even if the criminal in question is your father, you should discredit him. wink wink
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by etchel(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
Constant electrical power supply to her citizen is what Nigerians need to truly smile again.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by tpn: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
This NLC bunch have lost their minds.Is strike the only option they have in their brain.Why cant they charge governor for assault/battering.
or do they need his permission or money to do that.At least let them do it and let the judge now decide whether the governor is guilty or not.
Re: NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff by otokx(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
tpn: This NLC bunch have lost their minds.Is strike the only option they have in their brain.Why cant they charge governor for assault/battering.
or do they need his permission or money to do that.At least let them do it and let the judge now decide whether the governor is guilty or not.

The governor has immunity clause so our corrupt judiciary cannot even make a decision, someone should please confirm if the entire sokoto state is without PHCN electricity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Appeal Court Acquits Major Hamza Al-mustapha / SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo) / Who Is The Real FIRST LADY Of Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.