Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,372 members, 7,839,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos (26214 Views)

Beware! New Mode Of Robbery In Lagos. / Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by fujirice: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
Charles.nerd:
Thats a 9mm bullet shocked.No one is safe in this country oh!
Guy u don fall hand ooo......chei! Lolz!
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by maninmood(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Shame on you all! I said, shame on you! A robbery incident happened; instead of you Nigerian youths to inculcate your security ideas perhaps, peradventure, those ideas could be useful to us in the nearest future, you are all debating on which bullet has more precedence over another. Well, it seems you are all used to it, then you give up your sanity. Shame on you!
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by idupaul: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Okija_juju: First of all, Those bullet holes look like they were made by High calibre weapons like A 7.5 calibre GPMG machine gun... If they actually came for a resident, the they didn't stand a chance.. At least the police vans bullet proofing works..

I would like to start with how such weapons get into the country.. angry

Very right the rounds on the Guard wall definitely from a General Purpose pack a round slightly larger from 7.62 Nat
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Areaboy2(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
maninmood: Shame on you all! I said, shame on you! A robbery incident happened; instead of you Nigerian youths to inculcate your security ideas perhaps, peradventure, those ideas could be useful to us in the nearest future, you are all debilitating on which bullet has more precedence over another. Well, it seems you are all used to it, then you give up your sanity. Shame on you!

lol.. true talk.. we got carried away grin grin grin

oya you start with ideas tongue
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by BlackBaron: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Area_boy:

LOL. una no go kill me for this nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin

Too much CSI miami makes you loose touch with reality. Do you have any idea the number of unregistered weapons on the loose in Nigeria?. Give me a decent amount and i'll for a small army cheesy

yet you talk of groove patterns.. no be when you find the gun u fit do groove pattern analysis grin grin
That is theory mate. It's an obligatory part of forensic analysis carried out in other professional Police outfits. I don't even watch CSI.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
Area_boy:

lol.. true talk.. we got carried away grin grin grin

oya you start with ideas tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na true o! See us dey discuss Caliber size grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Prodigy246(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
Area_boy: What's the story behind the attack?

were they successful?

was anyone killed?

I see a police armoured van there, does it mean the police confronted them? if so what happened?

what is he supposed to do really? you guys go on and on about forensics too much and fail to realise a database must first be established before any sort of forensic investigation can yield anything. Bring the FBI to investigate this crime scene and all they can tell you is what happened.

With 150+million people and no finger print database what use is finger print? undecided
So you have forgotten so soon that you registered your sim cards & had all your ten fingers' prints taken as well as during national identity registration....that's enough finger prints database for a forensic investigation that is if our leaders & judiciary are really working!
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Prodigy246:
So you have forgotten so soon that you registered your sim cards & had all your ten fingers' prints taken as well as during national identity registration....that's enough finger prints database for a forensic investigation that is if our leaders & judiciary are really working!

that data base belongs to a private organisation and they may decide not to release it to the government or police as the case may be...in fact, in a saner clime, it may be considered a criminal breach if it is released to even the government... and as for the national id data, i seriously doubt if it is still intact, that is even if they properly stored it back then, the data may be deleted as soon as it was taken for all i care.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
pDude:

Ok. Is that why they were able to cut through metal like butter such as the neat holes on those iron bars. i expected it to be at least a powerful bullet such as a 50 cal that could do that. And I doubt that an Ak47 bullet could be that powerful.

This is a 50cal round.. Standing next to a 30cal and next is a 7.5cal..

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Josh316(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
Area_boy: What's the story behind the attack?

were they successful?

was anyone killed?

I see a police armoured van there, does it mean the police confronted them? if so what happened?

what is he supposed to do really? you guys go on and on about forensics too much and fail to realise a database must first be established before any sort of forensic investigation can yield anything. Bring the FBI to investigate this crime scene and all they can tell you is what happened.

With 150+million people and no finger print database what use is finger print? undecided

Yes there is no database, but common sense (lacking in the police force anyways) should suggest that someone would have loaded that bullet into a cartridge and when suspects are eventually arrested, their fingerprints could be compared with that on the shell casing to implicate or exonerate them...

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by bellyjelly: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
I still believe in our country.I hope there were no casualties.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by logica(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Jeezy:

Chris Rock said that not a 'folk of yours'
Well, I said that, not Chris Rock. smiley
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by tonym1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Life seems nothing to this armed robbers
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by hustla(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
These robbers no come play oooo
na wetin i dey always tell people, na God dey keep person ooo, if dese kain robbers come ur ouse wey u build with tall fence, if dem say open door and u no open, when dem come inside come block u,u go hear am..

I hope no one was killed though, the level of sophistication of the weapons armed robbers use nowadays nawa!!
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Revolva(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
Well haha policeman sef is so stewpid to hold the bullets with bare hand - shame am sure they are part of the plan-
See okada have been bann oya rich hoods like lekki phase 1 n 2 get ready to see more robbery
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Horus(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
hustla242:

See grammar, very sad that with all the millions- one can't even enjoy basic peace of mind.

What do you mean?
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by adconline(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
Who still wants to know if Naija is better than UK?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Horus(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
Le Stylo:
Matters little. This is a bullet dude, not the gun! Unless u are insinuating the robbers fingers would have touched the "pellets" as they are being spewed out. grin

No the robbers fingers have to touch also the bullet to put it inside the gun before he start shooting. How do you put a bullet inside a gun without touching the bullet with your fingers. Do you think the bullet went inside the gun alone with no human intervention?. You have to use your fingers to load the gun with bullets.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by doppler777(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Homemade APC with deflated tires ??
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Adufaye(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Chai 2 bad! ak47 no go do dat kind tin,na FM
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2012
clemmonce: is ak47 the best gun in the world ? any small thing ak47. who told you it wa s ak47 the robbers used. for your info ak47 is old there are oda types of gun dat are bad.

[b]AK47 designed by Mr. Kalashnikov (correct spelling?) was modified in 1974. Hence AK74. But I respect AR-15 more.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by IleIfe2(m): 12:45am On Nov 13, 2012
chucky234: If every landlord in that area has at least a 9mm the number of people living in that area will drastically reduced before the robbers arrives let alone police,landlord will kill any tenants that refused to pay rents.

lol
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Theblessed(f): 1:31am On Nov 13, 2012
Area_boy:

No, you do something about it. Not fold your arms and hope it miraculously gets quenched and rebuilds itself. That mentality you have is the same one our politicians have that means no way forward.

And then you compound it by thanking god for blessing you?.. how arrogant can one person be? So your god has cursed the victims of this robbery?
Na waaa for some people oh

Before you ever travelled abroad, how did you survive in Nigeria? a few years abroad and naija don turn jungle. No be we-we again?

[size=16pt]Well, here wey I dey in diaspora, when HOME catch FIRE - nobe me dey quencham - na Fire Brigade o o! Ok! So, if you wait for me to quench the Fire wey Nigerian Politicians started, you go wait forever, ok!

Yes, I dey for diaspora dey thank God for the blessing he's given me and you're there hassling me for glorifying God for his mercy and kindness towards me? Na lie for you!

Everyone has their own blessings even the victims of this atrocious wickedness.

Well, my Bible taught me that, in every situation, glorify God Almighty and I have just done that - so what's the heck?
[/size]
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Areaboy2(m): 1:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]Well, here wey I dey in diaspora, when HOME catch FIRE - nobe me dey quencham - na Fire Brigade o o! Ok! So, if you wait for me to quench the Fire wey Nigerian Politicians started, you go wait forever, ok!

Yes, I dey for diaspora dey thank God for the blessing he's given me and you're there hassling me for glorifying God for his mercy and kindness towards me? Na lie for you!

Everyone has their own blessings even the victims of this atrocious wickedness.

Well, my Bible taught me that, in every situation, glorify God Almighty and I have just done that - so what's the heck?
[/size]

First of all, you're not gonna come across as clever when writing in bolded purple

second, u miss the gist of my commentary. So never mind, I have headache...
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by GeneralJ(m): 2:57am On Nov 13, 2012
duni04:
LOL..you're watching too much Law and order. The Nigerian Police doesn't even have a ballistics lab or ordinary database of guns and ammunition. The guy in the picture can touch as much as he likes. Rubber gloves kor, paper gloves ni grin
actually yes the Nigerian police do have ballistics lab, they are all over the country infact Nigeria was the first country in West Africa to have a forensics laboratory.you gotta get your facts straight before u open your stinking mouth to spew trash
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Topeedo: 5:46am On Nov 13, 2012
Horus: www.nairaland.com/attachments/880768_rob1_JPG46e9061d696c90ca0ebe35016fa27473

Notice how this policeman is contaminating the evidences. He do not wear rubber surgical gloves to touch the bullet case and put his own fingerprints on it. This is not a professional policeman.
U TALK OF CONTAMINATING EVIDENCE LIKE SAY U NO SABI NAIJA POLICE, DEM NO GET ANY INVESTIGATION TO DO...SO D EVIDENCE WEDA CONTAMINATED OR NOT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING TO THEM...THEY WILL JUST MOVE AROUND, PICK UP INNOCENT PEOPLE AT RANDOM AND D CASE IS SOLVED

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by BetaThings: 5:50am On Nov 13, 2012
Gorrbachev: [size=15pt]The right to bear arms. Armed robbery will reduce by at least 80%[/size].

[size=15pt]pros: It will discourage those animals that like going into homes to ra-pe, snatch cars and steal small change (emergency money)

Cons : armed robbery will become more deadly for banks and businesses that carry alot of cash. [/size]
Research (various) indicate that more arms lead to more crimes. This is the trend all over the world
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Topeedo: 5:52am On Nov 13, 2012
GeneralJ:
actually yes the Nigerian police do have ballistics lab, they are all over the country infact Nigeria was the first country in West Africa to have a forensics laboratory.you gotta get your facts straight before u open your stinking mouth to spew trash
WAT DIFERENCE DOES HAVING IT MAKE WEN THEY HAD TO TAKE SAMPLE FROM THE SITES BOMBED BY BOKO HARAM TO U.S.A FOR FORENSICS? WAT DIFFERENCE DOES HAVING THE FORENSIC LAB MAKE WHEN U DONT EVEN HAVE D DATABASE OF PEOPLE LIVING IN NIGERIA? HOW DO U MATCH FINGER PRINTS TO PEOPLE? PICKIN PEOPLE AT RANDOM TO SEE IF IT MATCHES RIGHT? YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE ONE TALKIN CRAP
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Intrepid1(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2012
Obinnau: gosh! Just watched d video above! I nearly counted 70 bullets pump out in 15 secs! Imagine diverting such brute force to a human being d person would be......., complete d sentence.

A standard magazine only holds 30 rounds, sir. Count again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India / Armed Robbers Terrorizing Enugu Communities Arrested By Security Operatives.PICS / Police Arrest Pirates Hijacking European Vessels In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.