Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,475 members, 7,840,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos (26215 Views)

Beware! New Mode Of Robbery In Lagos. / Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by lumeneng22: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx: The crime scene and the feds' APC look like a joke thing... grin

Nigeria is officially still in the 16th century...

Can't believe that fool put the bullet on his palm, without wearing gloves... undecided undecided
.Agbero turned police.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by lumeneng22: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Jarus: I dey fear o.

When you see all these places you're familiar with, being attached like this, you begin to wonder where's next.
.Fear not bro for God is wt you.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by kobikwelu(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2012
who said the gate is made of solid steel??

you know our contractors..maybe na just sand inside hollow iron..

about weapons....
the Ak 49 is loud, obnoxious, and is meant to strike terror..(that 5h!t is built to hack people down in large numbers).

the M16 is more steathlier, and deadly accurate..and also more importantly, considerably lighter.

trust me, if a skilled man with the M16 comes in contact with two fellas with AK's in a jungle, The chances are high that the dude with the M16 comes out alive.(due to accuracy).

finally, which kin useless security outfit would use banner to advertise its self
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by ohiadesign: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2012
I live in this area & when these gun artillery shots ( rang out in the dead of the night. In my dream I thought I was in an action movie, the sounds i heard were very similar to the gun terminator used in terminator 2 to scare off the police men that had surrounded the research building - yes that rotating machine gun! i immediately dropped to the floor from my bed and crawled to my sisters room, this gun would shoot off close to 20 rounds at a go take a break and start again and sounded like mini rockets. This is not the type of gun you use to rob someone this is what you use to get the job done effectively when on an assasination mission. Now I don't know who was handling this weapon police or assassinators but I'm extremely suprise there are no pictures of dead bodies yet.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2012
ghettodreamz: NIGERIA... NIGERIA... NIGERIA.... NIGERIA... NIGERIA... NIGERIA....

NIGERIANS... NIGERIANS... NIGERIANS...... NIGERIANS... NIGERIANS... NIGERIANS......

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.... FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA....

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Yes Federal Government sucks. . . But its State Government in this case.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2012
Is this the thread where my man grabbed the bullet with his filthy bare hand?...

Csi: Nigeria

These mouthafoukas don't solve no damn crimes.

Tracking his Boot all through The Victims Blood. This shitt crazy, 14 Episodes and not one murder solved.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Ranoscky(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
No be small thin o!
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Litmus: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
1) State Police

2) double army size

3)Invest in monitoring Border.

Border, border, border; Nigerians may see themselves as poor, but Africans (neighboring nations) see Nigeria as a land of "opportunity" they come, they will continue to come, bringing their attitudes and manners, changing local attitudes slowly but inexorably. Imagine South Africa without border monitoring....
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Bezed(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
grin this one na action film
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Bezed(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ile-Ife:

9mm is a pistol.
it is a bullet
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by logica(m): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2013
~Royal~:
14 Episodes and not one murder solved.
LMAO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India / Police Arrest Pirates Hijacking European Vessels In Lagos (pic) / Pregnant Teenager Drinks Poison In Lagos, Blames Grandma In Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.