Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,374 members, 7,822,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Haiti Joins African Union - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haiti Joins African Union (15722 Views)

Davidylan Challenges Motivation & Usefulness of 'Relief Efforts' for Haiti / Support The Relief Efforts In Haiti / Haiti Earthquake Feared To Have Killed Hundreds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

It is very unfortunate that only in Africa heroes never celebrated while alive. What a shame that africans allowed EU and America to kill Ghadafi due to his refusal for them to have access to Libya God given wealth.

Ghaddafi did a lot for Africa - he invested more than $200billion of Libya's money in Africa, Libya donated $300million to RASCOM (Regional African Satellite Communication Organization) and more than $10billion to African Monetary Fund... USA and EU are still holding the $10billion - these people are freaking thieves...

Ghaddafi is definitely an African hero!

2 Likes

Re: Haiti Joins African Union by dridowu: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Am black and proud.

1 Like

Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
9ja_I_hail: Nigeria is an empty giant of africa, first country to recognized rebel Govt in Libya.What a shame that Nigeria a nation that claimed to be giant of it continent but lack the will to resist invaders.I pray africa produce the likes of Ghadafi in every african country i am sure african can regain it lost glory in the hand of former slave traders. EU AND USA.

Bwahahahahaha

Nigeria is a massive pile of shyte - good for nothing cesspit...

The rest of Africa left Nigeria behind time ago...

I still don't know how a country as big as Nigeria has no defined foreign policy, despite having so many educated idiots... grin
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Freiburger(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
shymexx:

That's more reason why people like you need to embrace black consciousness and have an African mind...

You love US and its imperialism too much for me to take you seriously... grin

Are you down with the struggle, brother?
I'm still trying to figure out what can make a man to give out his own child in return for money, will you call that stupi-dity or greediness? and that kind of mindset still reflects in most parts of Africa today, from culture to politics you can only find greedy rules, sometimes in the name of tradition as the case may be. Not untill we starts thinking of an adjustments on our own mindset, the battle still remains far from being won.
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
dridowu: Am black and proud.

Say that gain - black power!

The spooks and the masters always get scared when they see black people coming together, I bet the western media is going to run a story against this move in the next couple of days..

The fear of the black man! grin

1 Like

Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Freiburger:
I'm still trying to figure out what can make a man to give out his own child in return for money, will you call that stupi-dity or greediness? and that kind of mindset still reflects in most parts of Africa today, from culture to politics you can only find greedy rules, sometimes in the name of tradition as the case may be. Not untill we starts thinking of an adjustments on our own mindset, the battle still remains far from being won.

I'm lost...

This isn't about "people giving out their kids" - it's about Africans thinking with a black mind and solving their problems by themselves, collectively...
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by amiskurie(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nigeria joins European union grin
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Many African Americans were involved in the creation of the AU.

So, AU isn't just an African thing, African diaspora has been part of it from the beginning..
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
Welcome Haiti, We are sorry we sold you guys away. Africa will get it right when Nigeria gets it right and play a strong continental leadership role. One thing we must learn is that we can no more launder our funds abroad and be killed or jailed in order to fleece our collective common wealth. Africa simply lacks the leadership to spearhead the vision of the Black Race. It has to begin with realigning our loyalty from West to East. China is an emerging power that we can learn from. Cyber highways will change the dynamics in the next 50 yrs as more Africans get enlightened about the antics of the West to keep Africa in need in order to r/a/p/e our resources. Black Power!

3 Likes

Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
this is a true case of "I wan die" going to the house of "I done die"
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Freiburger(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
shymexx:

I'm lost...

This isn't about "people giving out their kids" - it's about Africans thinking with a black mind and solving their problems by themselves, collectively...

I'm talking about slave trade bro, don't get lost.
The only African who tried to solve African problems with a black mind was Gaddafi, but the same man was at the same time the biggest I-diot the continent ever had, alcohol for example was forbidden in his country in the name of religion while he and his sons were busy popping expensive liquids made in the west backs doors.
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by cheddarking(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
Billyonaire: Welcome Haiti, We are sorry we sold you guys away. Africa will get it right when Nigeria gets it right and become play a strong continental leadership role. One thing we must learn is that we can no more launder of funds abroad and be killed of jailed in order to fleece our collective common wealth. Africa simply lacks the leadership to spearhead the vision of the Black Race. It has to begin with realigning our loyalty from West to East. China is an emerging power that we can learn from. Cyber highways will change the dynamics in the next 50 yrs and more Africans get enlightened on the antics of the West to keep Africa in need in order to rape our resources. Black Power!

I wish this could actually happen...

Its a shame that it cant...

Africa's issue is no longer bad leadership...

Africans are Africa's biggest problem...

The only solution is Nuking the gaddem continent and starting again...
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
cheddarking:

I wish this could actually happen...

Its a shame that it cant...

Africa's issue is no longer bad leadership...

Africans are Africa's biggest problem...

The only solution is Nuking the gaddem continent and starting again...
You have lived abroad for too long bro. Come home and lets win the fight against poverty together. You cant be a white man's visitor forever.

1 Like

Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Revolva(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
topsyking: Ghadafi is one pan africanist dat africa will never have again..ghadafi have a bright idea of africanism but he was murdered by the west...COME HOME HAITI!!
COME HOME BLACK AFRICAN AROUND. D WORLD.
No matter how a human being is potrayed as bad there are some good elements in him somehow and that's the late Ghadaffi, that's the kind of pan Africanist libyans never knew they had - Haitians are our people and I wish jamaicans and T n T also joins -
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nuzo1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
Another addition to a failed organisation called AU.
Haiti will do far better by associating and copying more from their white and maybe latino neighbours.

Neither Haiti nor AU has anything to offer each other except fat estacode to attend meetings for oga presidents...and of course underaged girls to service their erotic needs during these vacation called meetings.

We connived and killed the likes of Patrice Mulumba and Thomas Sankara. These young men had dreams for Africa and they laid down their lives to prove it. Now, somebody is yapping about Ghadaffi. angry
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
Freiburger:
The only African who tried to solve African problems with a black mind was Gaddafi, but the same man was at the same time the biggest I-diot the continent ever had, alcohol for example was forbidden in his country in the name of religion while he and his sons were busy popping expensive liquids made in the west backs doors.

The slave trade thing is deeper than just Africans waking up one morning and selling their brothers and sisters into slavery, however, that's a story for another day...

Ghaddafi wasn't perfect, however, he was an African hero... Gaddafi is gone, and he was killed by the west, just as they killed all the other great African leaders... However, Africa has always produced great and visionary leaders - the people and our state-of-mind is the problem... We need to have an African oriented outlook to finding a lasting solution to our unique problems - and go back to trying things that worked for us in the past...

The problem with Africa right now is our confused state-of-mind and lack of knowledge-of-self - we don't know who we are and what we want... Once we know those two things, Africa will definitely rise again... The continent is too blessed to be the dark continent it's today...

This generation is already messed up, we need to start grooming the next generation of Africans...

1 Like

Re: Haiti Joins African Union by cheddarking(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
Billyonaire: You have lived abroad for too long bro. Come home and lets win the fight against poverty together. You cant be a white man's visitor forever.

My issue is not with poverty...well at least not finacial poverty

But the general populace of Africans are intellectually BANKRUPT.

Like Shymmex said, there are too many Educated Idiots in Nigeria

How else can you explain Degree holders driving 'one-way' on Lagos roads before Fashola sanitised the system?

How can you explain an 'elected' Governor FLOGGING a public servant?

Africa's problem IS Africans

The blackman is the blackman's greatest enemy
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by knowledge4(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
Haiti must have joined the AU for reason of economic support,not because its citizens originated from Africa. Haiti is the poorest country in the world and needs massive economic support. Also,Haiti has been more or less abandoned by the West.It may believe that by joining the AU,it will benefit from the crumbs falling from the tables of African Countries like Nigeria and Ghana.Haiti has nothing to offer Nigeria and the AU has little to offer Haiti because many of the countries in Africa are struggling economies.Soon,we will see Haitians on the streets of Lagos looking for jobs as one of the benefits of joining the AU.
Haitians,we welcome you back to Africa.Home is best.

1 Like

Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Eazeee(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
Haiti need 2 hav a rethink about dia decision b4 dey find demsef in a state of quaqmire as most if not all Africans are especially Nigeria(a giant on paper). Africans dont hav positive visions,dey hate each other but yet prefer 2 blame others 4 dia predicament. African leaders hav 2 wake up 4rom coma & make a decision whether 2 move 4ward n 4get d past or 4eva remain backward while killing each oda in d name of a BORROWED RELIGION,TRIBE,POLITICS e.t.c
African independence is exactly wat Walter Rodney called a FLAG INDEPENDENCE because our leaders keep importing unrealistic policies 4rom d West as we c in Nigeria.
GOD BLESS MUAMOR GADDAFI
GOD BLESS FIDEL CASTRO
GOD BLESS HUGO CHAVEZ

I hope someday Africa wil also understand d politics of dis world and stand dia ground on issues dat affect dia people
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nuzo':
Another addition to a failed organisation called AU.
Haiti will do far better by associating and copying more from their white and maybe latino neighbours.

Neither Haiti nor AU has anything to offer each other except fat estacode to attend meetings for oga presidents...and of course underaged girls to service their erotic needs during these vacation called meetings.

We connived and killed the likes of Patrice Mulumba and Thomas Sankara. These young men had dreams for Africa and they laid down their lives to prove it. Now, somebody is telling about Ghadaffi.

Have you read the AU charter? AU isn't the problem, African leaders are the problem...

You need to add the great Steven Bantu Biko to that list, he was the father of black consciousness...
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Horus(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
topsyking: Most haiti pple look like my Igbo pplee..my ibo pple ya brodas are coming home..bravo! Bravo!
Check dis pics of a haiti man and compare wit ur everyday ibo guys hustling on the road at ikoyi..

If you ask them, most Haitians will tell you that they originate from Dahomey
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
To solve Africa's problems, we have to start thinking African, and start doing WHAT'S BEST FOR US!!
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Freiburger(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
shymexx:

The problem with Africa right now is our confused state-of-mind and lack of knowledge-of-self - we don't know who we are
and what we want... Once we know those two things, Africa will definitely rise again... The continent is too blessed to be the dark continent it's today...

This generation is already messed up, we need to start grooming the next generation of Africans...

Now i think you got me, we are on same same track, so where do we starts from? imagine a Nigeria state's law maker who fail to deliver properly to extended family members after a given period of legislature, will be bullied for life by those family members, How do we go about about making people to understand the need for production and not consumption?
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
cheddarking:

My issue is not with poverty...well at least not finacial poverty

But the general populace of Africans are intellectually BANKRUPT.

Like Shymmex said, there are too many Educated Idiots in Nigeria

How else can you explain Degree holders driving 'one-way' on Lagos roads before Fashola sanitised the system?

How can you explain an 'elected' Governor FLOGGING a public servant?

Africa's problem IS Africans

The blackman is the blackman's greatest enemy
You are all over the map Mr; Let's confine our discourse to facts and not sentiments cos am using a phone to chat so I won't be able to respond to misfired emotions. Our discourse is Hait's homecoming. Its a welcomed development and will make indigent Africans put their houses in order. Africa has not been as great as it is since the beging of time. With Internet comes awareness and its the reason I am opportuned to actually know people like you and Shymmex exist, both of you are so negative about Nigeria and Africa that I am afraid you might bleach your skin white. To be frank with you, anyone who buys your ideologies is committing suicide of intelligence as regards patriotism. I am not proud of you both, I am sorry for that. But your application of intelligence is very very negative and that explains why you likely prefer to die and let your corpse be used to fertilize white man's pumpkin than come back home to our country nigeria. Its a fat shame. I am not proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Haiti Joins African Union by knowledge4(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
Haiti is the poorest country in the world and may have joined the AU for strictly economic reasons not because of its African background.She needs economic support and has largely been abandoned by the West.Haiti has nothing to offer the AU except maybe some soldiers joining the AU Army which will be funded by others. The AU has nothing to offer Haiti because many of the AU countries are struggling economies.However,Haiti may believe that by joining the AU,she will benefit from the crumbs dropping from the tables of African countries like Nigeria,Ghana and South Africa. Afterall half bread is better than none.Soon,we will see Haitians in African cities such as Lagos looking for jobs as a benefit of joining the AU.
Haitians,welcome to Africa,your root.Home is best.

1 Like

Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
knowledge4: Haiti is the poorest country in the world and may have joined the AU for strictly economic reasons not because of its African background.She has largely been abandoned by the West and may believe that by joining the AU,she will benefit from the crumbs dropping from the tables of African countries like Nigeria,Ghana and South Africa.Soon, we will see Haitians in Lagos looking for jobs as a benefit of joining the AU.
Haitians,welcome to Africa,your root.Home is best.
You are right. The West has abandoned our brothers we sold to slavery, and it is our duty to assist them in any way we can. It is our obligation as a people, as a race to do the needful. Blood is thicker than water.

1 Like

Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Freiburger:
Now i think you got me, we are on same same track, so where do we starts from? imagine a Nigeria state's law maker who fail to deliver properly to extended family members after a given period of legislature; will be bullied for life by those family members, How do we go about about making people to understand the need for production and not consumption?

That's where revolution is needed - we need to kick these corrupt people out and let people who want the best for Nigeria and Nigerians take over...
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Nuzo1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
shymexx:

Have you read the AU charter? AU isn't the problem, African leaders are the problem...

You need to add the great Steven Bantu Biko to that list, he was the father of black consciousness...

Just like most failed businesses, countries, organisation or institutions, their charters always come out good on paper but a sham in practicality especially if its being prosecuted by group of people called black Africans.

I love Biko to bits for his struggles, but I won't place him in the same category with Mulumba and Sankara.
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Freiburger(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
shymexx:

That's where revolution is needed - we need to kick these corrupt people out and let people who want the best for Nigeria and Nigerians take over...
Then you 've got to kick out almost everyone in the country grin, i'm not trying to be pessimistic here, but explain how deep geed of a thing has eaten deep into our bones. And the west has got no other options than taking a huge advantage of it.
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by johndavid1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
GOD BLESS AFRICA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by Horus(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
Freiburger:

Even if he was born in Jamaica Marcus Garvey was a Pan-African visionary long time before Gaddafi. Even President Kwame Nkrumah was greatly inspired and influenced by reading Marcus Garvey's books. The problem is that at his time Marcus Garvey lacked all the communication tools that we have today.
Re: Haiti Joins African Union by knowledge4(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
The AU should create a an economic support fund to support Haiti.
Nigeria can even do it alone.Just recover N40 billion that was stolen by one politician and hand it over to the Haitian government.It will go a long way if they do not mismanage it.However,i do not agree that we sold the Haitians into slavery.Our ancestors did,those African chiefs who exchanged their fellow brothers for a bottle of gin or mirror sold the Haitians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mexican Politician Paraded In Women Clothes For Not Fulfilling Campaign Promises / Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists / Donald Trump Barred From Blocking Twitter Users For Their Political Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.