Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. (1770 Views)

d day u cried for somefin not worth it.....share d experience.. check mine.. / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
A guy has been datin dis lady for good 2yrs, dey both love each other and d lady has promised him nt to gives out her virginity to anyman apart from him!D guy didn't bother to ask her for sex again cus dey hav promised to married each other, but d lady went to a party n a guy from no where hooked up wit her, dey both exchange nos and dey started callin one anoder. Dis lady wents to his house, d guy sex him, she lost her virginity to a guy dt she just met not upto two months. I asked her that why would she just do dat to a guy she just mets she told me that she luv I'm o and d most anoyin tin was dt! She doesn't know any of dis new guy family member, don't even knw his age, where he is from n bla bla just like d old guy he has been dating for long. D problem now is that d guy has been disturbing her for her to comes and sex nw... D lady said she doesn't lik it but askin me wether she shud contd d relationship wit dis new guy or brakeup wit him, I was speechlees because I told her that what kills her most was indecision.. But I asked her how would she tells her 2yr bf.. I posted this cus u ladies always says that guys are wicked but I disagreed with you cus u females are more wicked than we do..
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by k2039: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
You dont judge a whole race by a single persons action
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
k2039: You dont judge a whole race by a gingle persons action
Haven't you read enough bad news/comments about Nigerian girls?!!

In short, I am tired!
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Dyt(f): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Moyola(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
well, his cross to bear undecided
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
What is op says about nigeria womans?. I disagreed with you too cox males are more wickedness undecided
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
uote author=nikkyshyne]What is op says about nigeria womans?. I disagreed with you too cox males are more wickedness undecided[/quote]

Hahaha..gosh my brain hurts from too much laughter..nikky u wicked o.chai
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Mynd44: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
k2039: You dont judge a whole race by a gingle persons action
Smart reply
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

In short, I am tired!
I thought you were smarter than this but I guess I was wrong
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Mynd44: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
sumbodiva: uote author=nikkyshyne]What is op says about nigeria womans?. I disagreed with you too cox males are more wickedness undecided

But you got the message right?
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
This Topic is killing me...So the guy who is promised "Virginity" is still waiting to marry the girl?

Op pls ask dat girl if she is gonna fake her virginity to da poor guy.Ngiya mzwela umunti wa bantu shame
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by k2039: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

In short, I am tired!

That doesnt change the fact that their are good nigerian girls,maybe you have not come across them.
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: This Topic is killing me...So the guy who is promised "Virginity" is still waiting to marry the girl?

Op pls ask dat girl if she is gonna fake her virginity to da poor guy.Ngiya mzwela umunti wa bantu shame
I just ran that language through Google and I was suprised
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
I just ran that language through Google and I was suprised
lol,sometimes I get tired of speaking english.Surely u know I aint from da west
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by fairygeh(f): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
This OP's English sef no get second part grin.BTW is this some form of secondary school debate?@ "females are more wicked than we do"oh please just spare us,Both sexes could be guilty of such,not a gender thing again.enuf wif the generalisation these days,startng to get boring.
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: lol,sometimes I get tired of speaking english.Surely u know I aint from da west
I just never thought it was from down there
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
I just never thought it was from down there
Its not but School and da fact dat Bantu languages sound alike.we're dd u think it was from?
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Browneyes3(f): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
first of all,tell the young lady she's too loose angry..and obviously shud stop making women look so bad...Some ladies are worth loving,yhu just haven't met the right one.
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by jodam: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
Just as some guys are not worth loving
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by 190theclown: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
HAIL - NIGERIAN GIRLS

HAIL!!!!

*ADOLF HILTER STYLE**
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Rocktation(f): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2012
Hmmn...seems to me like the gurl wickeded herself. She lost something other than her maiden head. She lost/will lose a great man.
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 13, 2012
@OP, I am interested in helping you to brush up your English. Please call me at 08022223333. We also have available online services; Anti-Gbagaun and Misscorrection, please make out time to check them out. Thanks.
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by 190theclown: 2:10am On Nov 13, 2012
ItsModella: @OP, I am interested in helping you to brush up your English. Please call me at 08022223333. We also have available online services; Anti-Gbagaun and Misscorrection, please make out time to check them out. Thanks.

grin grin grin
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 13, 2012
I have said and I will continue to say it again. It is a fact. The greatest way to pin a Nigerian girl down, I mean making you her number one is sex and money. Sex will make her bond to you, money will oil the machinery to keep her under your control. Don't let any nigerian girl deceive you about love they will murder you with heartbreak. They don't know what love is all about. Though I don't support fornication, I will advise you to have sex before marriage.
So if you see a girl you want to marry, please don't waste time start the necessary things, before she says jack robinson stamp the about to wed tag on her forehead let the whole world see. But if you think you can court a nigerian girl for more than a year without her cheating on you, you have yourself to blame.
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 13, 2012
intbizoil: I have said and I will continue to say it again. It is a fact. The greatest way to pin a Nigerian girl down, I mean making you her number one is sex and money. Sex will make her bond to you, money will oil the machinery to keep her under your control. Don't let any nigerian girl deceive you about love they will murder you with heartbreak. They don't know what love is all about. Though I don't support fornication, I will advise you not to have sex before marriage.
So if you see a girl you want to marry, please don't waste time start the necessary things, before she says jack robinson stamp the about to wed tag on her forehead let the whole world see. But if you think you can court a nigerian girl for more than a year without her cheating on you, you have yourself to blame.
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Mynd44: 6:14am On Nov 13, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Its not but School and da fact dat Bantu languages sound alike.we're dd u think it was from?
We have derailed enough
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2012
Moyola: well, his cross to bear undecided
. I guess so
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2012
sumbodiva: uote author=nikkyshyne]What is op says about nigeria womans?. I disagreed with you too cox males are more wickedness undecided

.. Never mind nikky.
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin
..so sorry about that if you don't understand my grammatical expressions but am haPpy if others could get me right. Am just wating for you to establish an English and gbogun forum here on nl.
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by jodam: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
HAIL - NIGERIAN GIRLS

HAIL!!!!

*ADOLF HILTER STYLE**

Do you worth being loved at all.
Later u r gonna open ur DAMN mouth shouting ''Nigerian girls''
A player doesn't want to be played.
How does that work.
You are the problem, not Nigerian Ladies!
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by Jambsupport(f): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2012
so d reason sum r nt worth z bcs 1 lost her virginity 2anoda? get a life
Re: Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. by cindyrella(f): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2012
Jambsupport: so d reason sum r nt worth z bcs 1 lost her virginity 2anoda? get a life
I wonder o!

@op
Slap ya self! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The "Thank You" After intimacy / Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? / 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.