Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them (1769 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by ggrin(f): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
What you are about to read is worth sharing with everybody you love. There are some mistakes that are ignorantly made; mistakes that would have been avoided if people knew better. Without
further ado, here are some of the mistakes I have noted. I hope you would found them useful.

1. SHARING TOOTHBRUSH WITH THEIR
MEN

The things I hear. Chai! Ladies share toothbrush with their men in the name of love? Chineke Nna! Abeg abeg, ladies stop sharing toothbrushes with your boyfriends. This is not love, it is stupidity.
Don’t get it wrong, the ladies that do this are not necessarily broke, so there is no way they would have been doing it because of lack of money. They consider it an act of love, an act of loyalty. Eww!
Babes, show yourselves some love, get your own brush. And when you are going home, go with your toothbrush too. Stop using your brush to claim space; the girl coming after you’ve gone home will use your brush to brush away dirt from her jeans. I tell you.

2. USING THEIR FRIEND’S PHONE TO
CALL THEIR MAN
angry
As much as possible, do not use your girlfriend’s phone to call your man. Especially when all your girlfriends keep telling you “your man is hot.” The thing is that one day, one of your friends might
out of boredom dial your man or vice versa and the rest as they say will become history. Many have lost their men this way. Don’t add to the number.

3. WALKING WITH THEIR BAGS ON THE
SIDE OF THE ROAD
undecided
Many ladies have lost their valuables by hanging their bags on the hand that is on the side of the road. This is very wrong especially when you are in crowded cities or crime prone cities. Keep your bags away from the road to avoid losing your
valuables and maybe your arm too.

4. BENDING OVER TO TALK TO A GUY IN
A CAR
shocked
This is a common sight. A guy pulls up and winds down; the lady bends over to hear what the guy is going to say. Most often than not, the lady puts her face right inside the car to talk to a total stranger. Odikwa very risky. Some unwholesome
guys might make you inhale stuff that might compromise your sense of judgement. When a guy pulls up with a car, stand in such a way to force the guy to stick out his neck to talk to you. It is better that way; don’t you think so?
undecided

BITG angryangry
andyblaze studentangryangry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by naturally: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good, but number 3 undecided nothing can separate a lady from her bag
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
gringrin grin
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
nice
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
grinundecided
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by nickz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
what kind of girl shares toothbrush with her manangry

I'm sure my sister is reading this angryangryangry
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by DaWorshiper(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Those are really stiupid mistakes!
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
I do No 2 atimes if I run out of airtime but I must hide the number she ain't getting anything and he can't be able to call that line back
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by leo1234(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Noted.
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by Swiftlee(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Number 5..Dont be chewing gum and the thing will be making that kpa kpa sound..I dont know how its called..the major thing is,its very annoying angry
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by Tymax(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
6. Ladies! Don't think too highly of yourselves. You are only ladies afterall. Not goddesses.
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
ggrin: What you are about to read is worth sharing with everybody you love. There are some mistakes that are ignorantly made; mistakes that would have been avoided if people knew better. Without
further ado, here are some of the mistakes I have noted. I hope you would found them useful.

1. SHARING TOOTHBRUSH WITH THEIR
MEN

The things I hear. Chai! Ladies share toothbrush with their men in the name of love? Chineke Nna! Abeg abeg, ladies stop sharing toothbrushes with your boyfriends. This is not love, it is stupidity.
Don’t get it wrong, the ladies that do this are not necessarily broke, so there is no way they would have been doing it because of lack of money. They consider it an act of love, an act of loyalty. Eww!
Babes, show yourselves some love, get your own brush. And when you are going home, go with your toothbrush too. Stop using your brush to claim space; the girl coming after you’ve gone home will use your brush to brush away dirt from her jeans. I tell you.

2. USING THEIR FRIEND’S PHONE TO
CALL THEIR MAN
angry
As much as possible, do not use your girlfriend’s phone to call your man. Especially when all your girlfriends keep telling you “your man is hot.” The thing is that one day, one of your friends might
out of boredom dial your man or vice versa and the rest as they say will become history. Many have lost their men this way. Don’t add to the number.

3. WALKING WITH THEIR BAGS ON THE
SIDE OF THE ROAD
undecided
Many ladies have lost their valuables by hanging their bags on the hand that is on the side of the road. This is very wrong especially when you are in crowded cities or crime prone cities. Keep your bags away from the road to avoid losing your
valuables and maybe your arm too.

4. BENDING OVER TO TALK TO A GUY IN
A CAR
shocked
This is a common sight. A guy pulls up and winds down; the lady bends over to hear what the guy is going to say. Most often than not, the lady puts her face right inside the car to talk to a total stranger. Odikwa very risky. Some unwholesome
guys might make you inhale stuff that might compromise your sense of judgement. When a guy pulls up with a car, stand in such a way to force the guy to stick out his neck to talk to you. It is better that way; don’t you think so?
undecided

BITG angryangry
andyblaze studentangryangry

dude you mean you browse and research like me..lemme go look for the link again
brb
lagos gist or so
ok have found it http://lagosconvo.com/what-i-hear-in-lagos/4-mistakes-ladies-make-please-tell-your-sisters-about-them/
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by amakufrancis(m): 3:27am On Sep 27, 2014
u mean our sisters in the lord ba?
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by timilehing(m): 3:54am On Sep 27, 2014
why ar u all opening teeth to this thrash??
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by MisterLongman(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Sharing toothbrush with your man........ Odikwa risky
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2014
sharing toothbrush : na concept? Who does that?
That no4: put my face inide car to talk to a guy, for what na? He gats come down o, even when I am driving and I wanna ask for directions, I come down...so he has to do same
Re: 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them by iceberylin(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
ĔЖČĔPŤ ŤĤÁŤ ßÁßĔ ĞĔŤ ĞŐĹĎ ŦŐŔ ŤĔĔŤĤ... ŃŐ1 ŃÁ ßĨĞ. ŃŐ ŃŐ

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Dey O. My Ex Threatened To Kill Me! / I Cheated On My Fiancee And Now She Might Have Evil Plans For Me, Please Advice / How To Make Him Wish He Never Left You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.