Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi (1385 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! / She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by austin4real(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2012
There is this babe I've been dating for close to 7 months. She's been quite loving and shows so much care and affection. I really love her and she feels the same way about me. Recently she confessed to me that she wuz Bi. This came as a rude shock to me, cos she doesn't look anything like dat. With this fact revealed I still love her very much, but I'm in a dilemma right now, and I don't know if this would eventually jeopadise our relationship in the nearest future. I need advise plz..
Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by wissezy: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2012
And so?

1 Like

Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by Zaynee63: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2012
Well can you picture your girl rubbing her kini against another girl's kini and handling what you are supposed to have the right to handle exclusively? Can you tolerate it? Would u welcome a party? Do you consider yourself sexually liberated and adventurous? If your answers are yes, well you shouldn't have a problem.
Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by Zaynee63: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2012
See these Mods changing 3-som to party and f0ndlin to handling grin
Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by austin4real(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
Not really sure about how I feel about the whole fingy.
Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by pleep(m): 1:05am On Nov 14, 2012
i would break up with her. I have actually known several bi chicks and they are the most promiscious and uninhibited ppl ever.

If she doesn't cheat on you with a dude she will do it with a girl. Stick to respectable women.
Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 14, 2012
I find it difficult feeling like I've been cheated on if a girl I was dating spelunked with another girl.
I know I should be (I would have to manually make myself feel cheated and act as such)....but I really honestly wouldn't. undecided
Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by MrsChima(f): 2:08am On Nov 14, 2012
She could be bisexual and never cheated on you. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by Mynd44: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2012
When did the OP have a GF?

Attention seeking liar

1 Like

Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by austin4real(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2012
2buff: I find it difficult feeling like I've been cheated on if a girl I was dating spelunked with another girl.
I know I should be (I would have to manually make myself feel cheated and act as such)....but I really honestly wouldn't. undecided

That's the point I don't think I could feel cheated if she's actually doing the deal with a chick. I actually wished she didn't even share dat piece of info with me.
Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by austin4real(m): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44: When did the OP have a GF?

Attention seeking liar
Who is dis loser talking 2. I yimu 4 u bro. Dats loser talk right dere.
Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by austin4real(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
She could be bisexual and never cheated on you. undecided undecided
Why do you think so?
Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by Mynd44: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2012
austin4real:
Who is dis loser talking 2. I yimu 4 u bro. Dats loser talk right dere.
In your dreams
Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by Mynd44: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2012
austin4real: Why do you think so?
Cos someone who loves you won't cheat on you BI, straight or gay
Re: Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi by pleep(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
If shes bi-sexual shes gunna cheat on you with all sorts of women, some of them will look like men. grin I have seen this firsthand with female friends. bisexuals are loose a slutty creatures that is why they are often stippers prostitues etc.

austin4real:
That's the point I don't think I could feel cheated if she's actually doing the deal with a chick. I actually wished she didn't even share dat piece of info with me.
If you dont feel cheated, then i don't see your problem. just go on with your life. Have a 3-some maybe.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her / Do Men Prefer Chubby Ladies Over Skinny Ones? / The Woman Who Has Slept With 5000 Men In 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.