Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo (7709 Views)

Senate Reveals Mtn’s N300bn Proposal As Settlement For Fine / Sheriff Still Under N300bn Borno Allocation Probe –EFCC / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by sleekdot(m): 12:14am On Nov 14, 2012
blink182: shut up your mouth, talking like you have a $10m enterprise some where.

$10m for where? Person wey dey Apongbon dey find Okada to Costain

Leave am alone, Him Pastor wey just buy private jet tell am say make he dey claim am tht one day he would get it

He no know say na format
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by goodnice: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2012
Edo state here I come
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 14, 2012
Billyonaire:

Each time I read your post and try to respond, I realized you have added a new line to convince yourself that you are making a point. You are bluffing my friend. I do not have to be silent to be considered stupendous forbes candidate. I am different and so are you, so when you come to Nairaland just to insult Billyonaire cos he happens to be vocal, then you make me pity your intelligence. Steer clear from personal attacks of my person and I wont have to chastise you again. What I said was that, I really appreciate Dangote for believing in Nigeria and making massive investments which encourages some of us to invest in our country; and you rushed to attack my person and call me names. That is so low, and I believe you are low. Try to redeem your imagine by apologizing to Nairalanders for such fallacious act.
lol, its late, I live in Nigeria and have duty to report to. I have told you my requirements. If I personally knew you and seen your wealth, then I can say you are truly a mouthed billionaire but dude, we are both usernames here on nl. You don't expect me to believe you are a billionaire because you said so and I don't expect you to accept whatever I say because you feel obliged. I love profiling people and from your comments here on nl, you don't cut across as the person you say you are.

Can you imagine its past 12 and you are trying to prove to me you are who you say you are, non of the rich people I know will sustain such a useless argument for so long. It adds nothing to the both of us, our bottom line gains no value from this discussion. Some of you guys, you included, are just percussion instruments that I come to nl to play when I'm bored because I know I must get a resounding reply and the music could go on until I lose interest.

What sort of business are you into that leaves you so refreshed so late for such a useless argument. If it was when I had my 8-6 job I won't even be paying attention to you.

Stick to your opinion and me to mine. I'm out I beg. I don tire for this Kabu Kabu discussion.

I am not following this thread, this is where my replies end. I'll see you in some other thread whenever.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2012
sleekdot:

$10m for where? Person wey dey Apongbon dey find Okada to Costain

Leave am alone, Him Pastor wey just buy private jet tell am say make he dey claim am tht one day he would get it

He no know say na format
lmao, I beg I wan sleep o. Lol.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by muktarmtt(m): 12:40am On Nov 14, 2012
webcalculator:

I thought aboki means 'my friend'. is it a bad word?
yep but u r saying it in a opposite side
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by brixton: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Why not my village?good one anyway

so sorry my friend,I appn to be lucky dis time... Agenebode is my hometown
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by brixton: 1:58am On Nov 14, 2012
Itoroetti :
Thank u Dangote,tank u the richest african man,thank u 4d innovative ideas.am nt from Edo,but this man vision suprises me on a daily basic.now with this plant being built there,other biz like banks,radio n tv stations,telecom companies,etc,wil find their way to cluster around that environment,thereby creating more jobs.am hapi 4 him.i wish Adenuga cud venture in Digital satelite to distort Dstv monopoly cos he is d only person that can do that.if doubtng,ask mtn and econet.

Well said brof...im full of appreciatn to dis man cos dis will open up our tourism potentials in Agenebode. Pipo u need to visit my homeland to see the serenity and calmness of a lovely town with a flowing river niger that show a beautiful view
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by PeterKbaba: 4:42am On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by psalmz(m): 6:14am On Nov 14, 2012
Tour 15k,Bold 1 16k...bold 2{white} 25k.....bold 3 ..20k...bold 4...34k..bold 5{white}..57k..bold 5{black}...54k.TORCH 1{white}...35k...TORCH 2...{White}..52k...TORCH 3..{White}..37k.curve 4..34k..all very clean..no stain and comes in warranty...call 08038940607 for enq

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by esikpogho: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2012
Edo road to success build by oshomhole,thank you mr Dangote for complimenting our govt. effort.

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by sunkoye: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2012
all4naija: What are other rich Nigerians doing?! Probably they are betting on oil bunkering!
they are busy buyin jet up and down!
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Galaxydon1(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2012
This is money, i bet yo anybody that kidnaps this man, His generation will say bye bye to poverty. I blame my papa. His mates where busy making money and his was enjoyin life in congo, now he has put us in poverty. God pls make me to be richer than dangote i promise to spend the money wisely not on women and alcohol. I don't want to be like my dad. I ve seen poverty and poverty has seen me. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by TippyTop(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2012
Galaxydon1: This is money, i bet yo anybody that kidnaps this man, His generation will say bye bye to poverty.
Your mates are pursuing their dreams you're here dreaming of kidnapping.
What a dolt.
I bet you don't know what a dolt is and will be too lazy to find out, so here it is. Enjoy it.

dolt
noun

a dull, stupid person; blockhead.

Related forms
dolt·ish, adjective
dolt·ish·ly, adverb
dolt·ish·ness, noun

Synonyms
idiot, fool, clod, nitwit, dummy.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by speeka: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2012
300bn,if i get that moni i go go gaga,i wish dangote was ma senior broda.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by eikeem(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2012
Dangote talks less and acts more.
Femi Otedola should learn to do the same.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by ikenna44: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2012
Is it jst me or does dis man ve a hiden agenda...
Dnt be surprised wen u hear vote dangote 4 president 2015...
#JstSayin
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by webizone(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2012
Galaxydon1: This is money, i bet yo anybody that kidnaps this man, His generation will say bye bye to poverty. I blame my papa. His mates where busy making money and his was enjoyin life in congo, now he has put us in poverty. God pls make me to be richer than dangote i promise to spend the money wisely not on women and alcohol. I don't want to be like my dad. I ve seen poverty and poverty has seen me. Abeg

Even though I should not interfere in ur family problems but I just gotta ask u 2 not b stupid. A good son would cover his father's unclothedness. Then, God bless u. Oh God, forgive me too if I ever insulted my family when I think they were not topz. Just having them is the greatest treasure there is. So am I to them.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Galaxydon1(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2012
Tippy Top:
What a dolt.
I bet you don't know what a dolt is and will be too lazy to find out, so here it is. Enjoy it.

dolt
noun

Related forms
dolt·ish, adjective
dolt·ish·ly, adverb
dolt·ish·ness, noun

Synonyms

you are crazy. How many centuries can you can make 300 billion naira As a worker. Wise up jack ass.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by ossagy: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2012
We don't want to give aboki our land. Soon they will start throwing bomb for our place..

Btw..talk is cheap and affordable..
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by ossagy: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2012
Story story!! Na today..We don't want to give aboki our land. Soon they will start throwing bomb for our place..
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Galaxydon1(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2012
Tippy Top:
What a dolt.

Na your papa, mama, your siblings and all your relation are dolt original one. Monkey
dolt
noun

Related forms
dolt·ish, adjective
dolt·ish·ly, adverb
dolt·ish·ness, noun

Synonyms

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Elueme: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2012
All I will say is " Dangote is a Nigerian legend"..
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Galaxydon1(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2012
webizone:

Even though I should not interfere in ur family problems but I just gotta ask u 2 not b stupid. A good son would cover his father's unclothedness. Then, God bless u. Oh God, forgive me too if I ever insulted my family when I think they were not topz. Just having them is the greatest treasure there is. So am I to them.
you will not understand. Maybe you ve not tasted poverty before. Try taste it and spot the difference. Intruder.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Reference(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2012
Baby mama:

Lies lies lies,which Edo state?

More like it
No need hyping it ,you will provide menial jobs good,it is his company not Edo State's
He will probably get free land to build too
Awoof

Oga, with a 2 billion dollar investment you should be able to get free land from any serious government and I'd gladly take 10,000 closed 'devil's workshops', menial jobs or not.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by elbulk(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
Baby mama:

Lies lies lies,which Edo state?

More like it
No need hyping it ,you will provide menial jobs good,it is his company not Edo State's
He will probably get free land to build too
Awoof

Illiteracy @ its peak...d gov is to provide d environment 4 investors nt necessarily invest directly,pls study other economies.Dangote is a business man and will build anywhre to achiev his business aims,jst like he has in Kogi,Calabar etc
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by drumosbite: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Open your eyes.....Nigeria is just making dangote richer, he is a major sponsor in elections. †ђξ government has ₪O choice than to favour him.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by tonym1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
SIR DANGOTE .... WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM ..... GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by aishatua1: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
ossagy: Story story!! Na today..We don't want to give aboki our land. Soon they will start throwing bomb for our place..

Typical igbo man with a fake id..
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by otokx(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Kudos to Dangote - a silent achiever, hope he does not get deceived to venture into Politics.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by midiwifi(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
Kudos 2 u man. At leasst u r creatin job opportunities for the unemployed. Dangote is not a born again christian, neither is he spirit filled nor tongue talkin. But he is touching lives - positively. Our so-called MOG will be busy acquiring vanity and lust of the flesh (private jet). I sorry 4 our MOG. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Push Us To Another War, Northern Group Cautions Ipob & N’delta Avengers / KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo / Who Has Seen This?Herd Of Carmels Seen In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.