Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? (9219 Views)

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Smartiegurl(f): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hmmmmmm! U hav all forgoten the fact that being a gay/lesbien is an Abomination in the sight of God.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by abiL(f): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Smartie gurl: Hmmmmmm! U hav all forgoten the fact that being a gay/lesbien is an Abomination in the eyes of God.

Who are we to judge

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
Smartie gurl: Hmmmmmm! U hav all forgoten the fact that being a gay/lesbien is an Abomination in the sight of God.
Are you God? who made you the judge?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Smartiegurl(f): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
watabambam:
Am not God Miss!

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12:

Research shows that some people are born gay
Would you mind citing this research? please post a link or reference
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
watabambam:
She is clearly not judging anyone. God will do the judging....all she has asked is that they be prayed for.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by abiL(f): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
She is clearly not judging anyone. God will do the judging....all she has asked is that they be prayed for.

After they've been killed, stoned or sent to jail.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
abiL:

After they've been killed, stoned or sent to jail.
how many exactly did she kill, stone and send to jail?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by abiL(f): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
how many exactly did she kill, stone and send to jail?

You tell me.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
abiL:

You tell me.

lol, how am I supposed to? I thought you were the one suggesting that she was judging.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by abiL(f): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
lol, I thought you were the one suggesting that she was judging.

Read the thread from the start.

Ain't nobody got time for this!
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
abiL:

Read the thread from the start.

Ain't nobody got time for this!
(Lol, nice one sweet brown)
I actually read the thread from start and I didn't see any 'judging' from her. Care to show me exactly where you saw this 'judging'? Please quote it if you may.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by abiL(f): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
(Lol, nice one sweet brown)
I actually read the thread from start and I didn't see any 'judging' from her. Care to show me exactly where you saw this 'judging'? Please quote it if you may.

When did I say anything about her judging anyone.

I only rephrased her first post asking whether they should be killed or stone blah blah blah.

&& I also said, who are we to judge.

Now bore off pls.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by ijawkid(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:

I've been asking that question too.....

Because many will wanna practice homosexuality or lesbianism under the pretext that they"" were born that way""....
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
abiL:

When did I say anything about her judging anyone.

I only rephrased her first post asking whether they should be killed or stone blah blah blah.

&& I also said, who are we to judge.

Now bore off pls.
lol, classic escapism.
Anyway, good to know that you were not talking about her judging, and you were only asking an 'innocent' question.

Well then since we have no right to judge, and God will judge them, don't you think it is right that we pray for their repentance as Smartie gurl suggests so that they don't face God's judgment?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by F00028: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
in the meantime:
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/
DailyNews/gaygene990422.html
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by UyiIredia(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
They should either be left alone or counselled out of their behaviour.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
F00028:
in the meantime:
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/
DailyNews/gaygene990422.html
Your page showed up as unavailable.....care to correct the link?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Uyi Iredia: They should either be left alone or counselled out of their behaviour.
or prayed for?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by abiL(f): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
lol, classic escapism.
Anyway, good to know that you were not talking about her judging, and you were only asking an 'innocent' question.

Well then since we have no right to judge, and God will judge them, don't you think it is right that we pray for their repentance as Smartie gurl suggests so that they don't face God's judgment?

Oya start praying now. While you're at it, add 40 days and nights of fasting to it.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Heatblast(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
They should be left alone. I don't know why people care about the se.xual orientation of others.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by candieangel12(f): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
lol, classic escapism.

Mr. Are u sure ur not an undercover gay? Why is another person's sexual orientation part of ur headache? Come out of the closet ooo, we wont judge you.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
abiL:

Oya start praying now. While you're at it, add 40 days and nights of fasting to it.
Hahahahaha.......... I will pray, probably not for 40 days but pray I will. Will you at least contribute a few words of prayer too?

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by abiL(f): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Hahahahaha.......... I will pray, probably not for 40 days but pray I will. Will you at least contribute a few words of prayer too?

Why should I pray for them. What they get up to in their private life is none of my concerns and it doesn't bother me.

You might as well pray for heterosexuals as well. Bloody hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12:

Mr. Are u sure ur not an undercover gay? Why is another person's sexual orientation part of ur headache? Come out of the closet ooo, we wont judge you.
Hahahaha.......I am sure I am not homosexual. Why is my prayer part of your headache?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
abiL:

Why should I pray for them. What they get up to in their private life is none of my concerns and it doesn't bother me.

Interesting, so we have moved on to personal attacks abi? Lol, so you won't pray for them but you happily to attack the ones who will. hmmm

Anyway, I pray for heterosexuals too (the ones who are living in sin) that they too may repent.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by candieangel12(f): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
abiL:

Girl true talk. What makes us heteros better than homos? This guy is a real piece of work! He shud pray 4 his own sins b4 drinking panadol in other people's headache
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12:

Girl true talk. What makes us heteros better than homos? This guy is a real piece of work! He shud pray 4 his own sins b4 drinking panadol in other people's headache
Lol, I pray for myself too.

By the way, I am still awaiting the link to that research that you claimed shows that some people are born homosexual
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by abiL(f): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12:

I don't even get why people give themselves headaches over other people's sèxuality.

Unless you're the one getting that dïck shoved up your asś then you have no right to comment your useless un-required opinion into an issue that don't concern you.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by abiL(f): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, I pray for myself too.

By the way, I am still awaiting the link to that research that you claimed shows that some people are born homosexual

Google it up man.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
abiL:

I don't even get why people give themselves headaches over other people's sèxuality.

Unless you're the one getting that dïck shoved up your asś then you have no right to comment your useless un-required opinion into an issue that don't concern you.
I also don't know why some people give themselves headache over other people's prayers
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by MrAnony1(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
abiL:

Google it up man.
Lol, that is a very poor response my dear? If you hold a stance, you get to defend your stance. I won't do your research for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is African Traditional Religion Seen As Demonic? / Why The 'Daddy' Craze In Our Churches? / Shocking Discovery About NIV Bible. (a Must-read For True Believers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.