Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Letter To All The Single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To All The Single Ladies (1850 Views)

Notice! To All The Single Guys. / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To All The Single Ladies by pcwhiz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
Dear ladies,
Firstly… If you’re still struggling to find a husband at an old age because you’re looking for a perfect man, something is certainly wrong with you. Now, your propaganda magazine tells you that ‘All men are liars, cheat and useless’, but let’s be honest here, which is more likely, is it there is something wrong with 70 million African men? Or there is something wrong with one African women, YOU? The truth is this, when a product is not doing well, the sales team doesn’t blame the customers, they either blame the product or sales and marketing strategy. So ladies, have you being marketing yourself? Do you think you will be picked out of the shelf and placed in a basket of matrimony if you are always hanging out with coven of witches you call friends? Those ladies who intimidated any man who approaches you? Hmm drinking yourself to stupor every Friday and Saturday night does not exactly makes you looks like a marriage materials. Neither will any product (YOU) do well in the market if the sales team (YOU) reek of desperation. Nagging, whining only tells a man that he is watching a preview of what will be like if he walks down the aisle with you. If your precious EX’s all complained about your nags, get a gag!
You want a husband? …. Invest in a good wardrobe and dress well. When a man comes to you, smile and be polite even if he doesn’t fit to your mental image of your kindof man. At 18, most ladies already have an image of her perfect man,which includes height, body type and wealth. As times goes on, a lady will add more qualities to her list. Such that by the time she is dating for a marriage, not a single man alive can meet her exact standards.
Ladies, stop coming to relationship with a chip on your shoulder. If you believe all men are ‘bad’ all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. No man is perfect, if you want to find a perfect man, you will have to do a Genesis chapter one and make him out of clay, and breathe life to him. And even then, chances are, he may still disappoint.
You say you can’t marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter, now if a carpenter was good enough to marry Mary mother of the Jesus Christ, why isn’t one good enough for you? Do not focus on where a man is now, but look and see where he has the potentials to be. Don’t focus on some petty physical features that are not up to your Mexican soap-opera standards.
Hmm your dream man, will he be faithful? Will he be a good father to your kids and a good husband to you? Will he love, cherish and respect you? What the point of being beaten to a pulp every nightby some rich, good looking and womanizer jerk? Do you want a future where you will sit in traffic in your BMW X6, GUCCI sun glasses covering your swollen eyes and you look out of window and see a happy couple in 1972 Old Crap Non-silencer Volks Wagen holding hands, laughing and giggling like new wedded couple even after 12years of marriage.
I believe wherever you are, its full of good men, you’re just so caught up day dreaming about your fantasy man that they are passing unnoticed before your very eyes. Don’t be cynical, fussy and uptight. Improve your product, and how it’s marketed and demand for it will grow through the roof. And remember you’r e competing in a modern African market. Don’ t fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap him, that doesn’t works anymore!
Your perfect man is out there, he may not look like what you want or expect, but if you give him a chance, the two of you will find joy, companionship and completion like you have never thought possible. Everybody can love a rose but it takes a great heart to include the thorns.
Wish you the best in your quest for a life partner.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by Temi231(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hmmmm@ OP, this is really nice. I gained alot from your write up. Thanks
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by ATMC(f): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mmmmh...
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by PehaKaso: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
Now over 2 u, all d single ladies in d house winkwinkwink
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by pcwhiz(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2012
Temi 23: Hmmmm@ OP, this is really nice. I gained alot from your write up. Thanks

My pleasure ma'am..alwys glad to help
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by dernearla(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Food for thought, all dose unserious babes that run after aristos all in the name of money should learn from this write up.
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by DExplorer1: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
OP, are you M/F?
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by pcwhiz(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
OP, are you M/F?
M. Y do u ask?
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by DExplorer1: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
pcwhiz:
M. Y do u ask?
I was about wooing you grin You posted sense up there dude.

1 Like

Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by Mynd44: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by DExplorer1: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Hmmm
You don't understand my compliment? Wetin do your mouth.
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by Mynd44: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

You don't understand my compliment? Wetin do your mouth.
You blind? I resemble the OP?
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by DExplorer1: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
You blind? I resemble the OP?
You dey craze? you no understand simple English?
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

You dey craze? you no understand simple English?
No make me e-slap you oo
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by DExplorer1: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
No make me e-slap you oo
*searching for dislike button*
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by Mynd44: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Nonsense
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by Mzbee: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
Good one there Op.D-Explorer,I really wanna meet you.
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by ATMC(f): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd and d explorer, as una two no fit create make-sense-die thread, una wan take derail style spoil my mood et all...mweta unu there, mmee unu ife m ga eme unu eh...
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by ATMC(f): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mzbee: Good one there Op.D-Explorer,I really wanna meet you.
he's taken!
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by Mynd44: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
ATMC: Mynd and d explorer, as una two no fit create make-sense-die thread, una wan take derail style spoil my mood et all...mweta unu there, mmee unu ife m ga eme unu eh...
I am sorry ma'am
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by DExplorer1: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mzbee: Good one there Op.D-Explorer,I really wanna meet you.
You can send me a PM then we talk from there smiley
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by DExplorer1: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
ATMC: Mynd and d explorer, as una two no fit create make-sense-die thread, una wan take derail style spoil my mood et all...mweta unu there, mmee unu ife m ga eme unu eh...
What's those murmuring unu unu meant for? angry sad
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by xynerise: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

You can send me a PM then we talk from there smiley
Harlot. I will tell Chizoba undecided
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by ATMC(f): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

What's those murmuring unu unu meant for? angry sad
undecided
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by ATMC(f): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am sorry ma'am
smiley
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by DExplorer1: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
xynerise:
Harlot. I will tell Chizoba undecided
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by DExplorer1: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
ATMC: undecided
undecided tongue
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by xynerise: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

dont pretend
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by DExplorer1: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
xynerise:
dont pretend
ATMC, attend to this dude. He needs wrist massage wink
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by xynerise: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

azz massage will be better grin
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by ATMC(f): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

married asses don't tickle my fancy wink
Re: Letter To All The Single Ladies by DExplorer1: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2012
ATMC: married asses don't tickle my fancy wink
Baby, how about massaging my feet wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tosyne2much Is Sick! Wish Him Quick Recovery / GUYS!! What Would You Do If This Guy Slapped Your Girl’s Butt? (photo) / Letter To Mrsphyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.