Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

You're Close To Departure Lounge, Obasanjo Tells Ekwueme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're Close To Departure Lounge, Obasanjo Tells Ekwueme (715 Views)

Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany / Securing A 2nd Term In Office Is No Longer A Birth Right – Obasanjo Tells Buhari / “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You're Close To Departure Lounge, Obasanjo Tells Ekwueme by afajack(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2012
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Monday in Abuja told former Vice-President Alex Ekwueme that he was already close to the departure lounge. “I will get into the car park with you, but I won't go into the departure lounge with you.”
Obasanjo said this while congratulating the former vice-president on his 80th birthday.
But Obasanjo replied him in pidgin, “As we come, na so we go go,” which literally means that those who came to the world first would be the first to die. While Obasanjo was born on March 5, 1937, Ekwueme was born on October 21, 1932.

Re: You're Close To Departure Lounge, Obasanjo Tells Ekwueme by Kx: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2012
I wont be surprised if baba come out to deny this other news item,
Its d season.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Think I’m Slow – President Jonathan / A Post On Lastma By Iheoma Obibi / Nigeria’s Youth Organize “sovereign National Party (SNP)” Political Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.