Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany (42755 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by lalasticlala(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Former Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN (left) and Bornu State Governor, Kashim Shettima before the departure of President Muhammadu Buhari to the G7 Summit which began in Bavaria, Germany on Sunday, 7 June 2015.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-shettima-fashola-on-buharis-entourage/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by agarawu23(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
OK
nice one
safe journey
God bless Nigeria

23 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by nerodenero: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
With Shettima on the entourage, Bokoharam discuss will top the agenda.

21 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by missKiffy(f): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
The two humble servants.

Whats the difference between a domestic servant and a presidential servant. They are the same thing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Onajevwe(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hope they discuss how unemployment will be reduced. The thing nor easy oo

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by shamsuRana(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
wink
Results is what wer after,not events.

The Almighty will guide them in wisdom and directions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Matttthew(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Let the wind of Change kip blowing.....

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by elohorayodele: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
And so!

We know the daura General took fashola just in case he no hear everything for the meeting

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
I see u Fashola cool I see you Shettima on suit shocked

What a wise selection of entourage by Mr President.

Fashola; Next Minister of Justice needs to discuss with the G7 on how
best to prosecute terrorists captured during the imminent battle that
the Nigerian Army will engage in in few weeks from now.

Dambazzau; Next National Security Adviser or Minister of Defence
needs to discuss with G7 members on how assistance can be rendered
by the G7 in areas of security and war against terrorism.

Shettima: Executive Governor and Chief Security Officer of Borno
State needs to give more detailed insight to the G7 on the general
situation of things in Borno State.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by LesbianBoy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Make them start work na! angry

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by brownlord: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Two domestic staff on Buhari’s Entourage.

Is this what a technocrat like Fashola has been reduced to?

Smh, Nigeria promoting mediocrity since 1899

12 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tunde Fashola... Chief of Staff

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by simongonner: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
see men....

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Harkynkunle(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
My amiable Ex - Governor... @ Fash
Am quite Sure... Nigeria is in safe hands...

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Flashh: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Shemale_ relax your brain, they don't belate things.... They have started already. smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by BankManager(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
You guys mean that the Borno State
Governor travelled with GMB to G7 in
Germany while bombs are going off in
Borno? Unbelievable..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by garokabir: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Mogidi: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
SHOCK!!
As Buhari leaves for Germany and he left (hairdresser) Aisha Buhari in charge of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Polithiefcian(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
H
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by chimerase2: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
angry
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Neyo230(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fashola my MAN!!
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Segadem(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
ok
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by bebene: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
fashiola my next president

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by gentled38: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Safe journey buhari[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Which work pass this one. Work has started.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by veltany: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
how many times shall we see this pics nauw, Nairaland fp sef

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by realone2012: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by pinkguy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Taking his trip as maiduguri fall to boko haram mumu presisdent

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by heywhytech1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
As much I love PMB, he needs to be fast at things that need urgent attention, travelling up and down is not thing I think Nigeria need now considering the level of degradation past administration caused us. Long Live my President word of advice from me, enough of flying our conditions need fire brigage approach from a set of team yet to be make public.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
I wish dem journey mercies down to Germany and back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by hadura29(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
shamsuRana:
wink
Results is what wer after,not events.

The Almighty will guide them in wisdom and directions.

Amen bro, all I pray for is that w should all be patient at least... The task is not gonna be easy my brother...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat / Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today / PHOTO: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.