Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

é - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / é (1561 Views)

Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign / Is It right for a married woman To Be Attracted To Other men? / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

é by bigass(f): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
R
Re: é by k2039: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
I love cases like this that has a easy solution.

The only reason u are seeing curves is becos u have eyes,I will advise u pluck out those eyes of urs(if u eyes will make u sin remove it)

4 Likes

Re: é by kokosheen(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Dude, you should have something that turns you off women. Whenever she comes around think about this thing. If her image comes to your mind - drag that turnoff thought in.

I know as a man it might be difficult, but with persistence you'll be okay.

Mind you, it won't work if you also want to be with her and I can tell you, one day while sleeping or making love to your wife, you'll call out her name shocked..

Be careful and sit up.
Re: é by wissezy: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
Lol@k2039 post.
Re: é by Pennywise(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Your situation is as sensitive as it is potentially embarrassing.

The less you see and interact with her the better. This is possible even if you live in the same house afterall a man's presence in the house is usually confined to the living room and bedroom.

You must avoid being alone with her and her presence in the home should be limited when possible to specific periods like holidays and the inevitable occasional celebrations.

Do not dwell on any thought of her. Think about your other liaisons if you must.

If by nature you are liberal with cash, be exceptionally stringent with her so she doesnt misunderstand your intent. B/c if she reads you correctly and she entertains the same thought then you are in trouble.

Your interaction with her must be limited to the house. Any other platform like social networking e.g fbk etc must be cancelled.

If you remain steadfast to these principles long enough whatever feelings you had will simply wear and then disappear to the extent that she can be semi nude like her sister before you and yet you feel nothing.

The same scenario may apply if you are dating a girl you truly love and the look of her sister start getting you all confused.

4 Likes

Re: é by baby124: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
Yuck! Just don't cause enmity and jealousy between sisters, because you cant control your urges. Your wives sisters are now your sisters. I wonder if you see your own sister's in the same light. Tufia!. Even if you were married to that sister, you would be attracted to your wife. It is just your way.
Re: é by DukeNija(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
Op needs Deliverance angry
Re: é by Pennywise(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
baby_123: Yuck! Just don't cause enmity and jealousy between sisters, because you cant control your urges. Your wives sisters are now your sisters. I wonder if you see your own sister's in the same light. Tufia!. Even if you were married to that sister, you would be attracted to your wife. It is just your way.

Nonsense. Your wife's sister is not your sister. Which is why it cannot be called incest.
Re: é by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
@ OP

Stop lying. You're male today and female tomorrow. Here's your older post:

My husband and I have been married for 2 yrs. We had a wonderful sex life until recently. Before when he senses that I'm feeling pain he will readjust his position to make it comfortable. But now he doesn't bother he will continue even if I am in pains. Pls why does he do this. Many time I'm left with sores and lower abdominal pains.

4 Likes

Re: é by baby124: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pennywise:

Nonsense. Your wife's sister is not your sister. Which is why it cannot be called incest.

When you marry, you marry into the family and take your wives siblings like your own siblings. If OP is not a pervert he would not think those thoughts. Nonsense. Even shameless enough to tell the wife about it, so that unnecessary hostility can start in the family.
Re: é by baby124: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Richfella: @ OP

Oh, waste of time this OP. When I saw "bigass" I should have known
Re: é by Pennywise(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
I think Seun is trying way too hard to clean up NL. Words like nu/de is being replaced with unclad (nonsense), incest (perfectly standard English word) is being substituted with inbreeding which conveys an entirely wrong even distant meaning.

If Yahoo allows these words why doesnt NL or does Seun think his NL is more sophisticated than the world's most acclaimed online forum?

Modified: In.cest and inbreeding not be the same oooo

1 Like

Re: é by obowunmi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
I think you should be called big dccik and not bigass
Re: é by PehaKaso: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Richfella: @ OP

B U R S T E D ! ! !
Re: é by juicee78(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
dis is de monkey i hv bin lookin 4.....enta nd enjoi ursef nah? u're a male dog +idiot8-)
Re: é by bigass(f): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2012
juicee78: dis is de monkey i hv bin lookin 4.....enta nd enjoi ursef nah? u're a male dog +idiot8-)
You are really in fighting mode
Re: é by Sallysdad(f): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2012
U js tryin 2 destroy ur marriage. Go into prayers.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife And I. / I Need Advice (help) / Things A Good Mother Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.