Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? (6093 Views)

Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. / Why Are School Permanent Students Always After Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by 401kk: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Be honest, do you ever plan on being in a permanent, committed, monogamous relationship with someone of the opposite sex, and share the rest of your remaining existence with them?
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Mynd44: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
Erm.......

Yes

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
401kk: Be honest, do you ever plan on being in a permanent, committed, monogamous relationship with someone of the opposite sex, and share the rest of your remaining existence with them?

Well it would be nice to be in a permanent, monogamous, comitted and HAPPY relationship.

However, chances are low it's gonna happen because most human beings are not very successful in doing so.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Browneyes3(f): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
Definitely!!!...I'm really into sticking with one guy for as long as possible. winkIt's absolutely possible to find such,although quite rare sad
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Most def.

Are you expecting people to say No?
I'm sure there're people out there who would though.
You would be surprised. We don't all have the same desires.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
Brown_eyes: Definitely!!!...I'm really into sticking with one guy for as long as possible. winkIt's absolutely possible to find such,although quite rare sad
Rare but they exist
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 15, 2012
Sure I do.
I'm working on myself though.
Now that doesn't mean I don't date smiley sure I do but
I'm more focused on Kails right now.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by candieangel12(f): 5:59am On Nov 15, 2012
Yes, I would like for it to happen but if it doesn't then oh well but I must have children.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Mynd44: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: Yes, I would like for it to happen but if it doesn't then oh well but I must have children.
You can have them with me
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by candieangel12(f): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
You can have them with me

If you look like any of these guys, then I am totally ready to start making some babies with you

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2012
No plan really
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Mynd44: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

If you like any of these guys, then I am totally ready to start making some babies with you
I don't but it can still work na
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

If you look like any of these guys, then I am totally ready to start making some babies with you

No babies for you ever!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Don4life: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

aiit den lets start making babies
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Bisjosh(f): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yea for as long as it takes undecided
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by DExplorer1: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Why can't i lie on this thread? undecided
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
yeah...Marriage...can't wait to tie the knot with my missing rib
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by ektbear: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
yes, within 4-5 years or so

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by AWO4LIFE(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
401kk: Be honest, do you ever plan on being in a permanent, committed, monogamous relationship with someone of the opposite sex, and share the rest of your remaining existence with them?
I DONT THINK I CAN
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by 9jacriip: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nothing better than a permanent relationship with trust, committment and love - lots of it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by mecus4love(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nah!
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Andrew3(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
Always plan for a relationship ad infinito
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
@OP, wt dis ur question u dnt think seriously abt settling down, well i've got an advice for u GO BCOME A FATHER...
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by mat2lock(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
And how are people's relationship life in your Circle of Influence..... Mtsheew Iranu question.....
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Before nko
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
yes.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Walterbreeze: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
i really wanna get settled but d fact remains that ladies dont believe in stickn or fixn there ass in one relationship.every reasonable guy wanna stick to a realtionship

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Exclibur(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
yes but having so many doubts abt nigerian girls after the last 2 that disappointed me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by joanana(f): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes ... 1 gazillion times !!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by djmannie: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sticking to one saves you a lot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... / See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me (+PICTURES) / Look At My ASS! Slay Queen Parades Her Bare Ass On Social Media (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.