Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. (2120 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / He Farts A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Our relationship is just 3 months old.. I discovered this the 1st time she paid me a visit.. I thought probably it was the end product of some food that she ate that could have been the cause..
One week into the relationship, one of my friend started laughing hysterically at me when he saw us together. When I confronted him, he told me that my babe farts uncontrolled.. I collaborated his story, beside they worked together as teachers in a private school last year..
The first time we made love, hmm mm.. With every thrust,she just farted uncontrollable.. I couldn't even complete a session, we just had to end it.. she apologised and I told her I was good with her..
I told her to seek for help medically and spiritually but she is adamant knowing fully well that she has a problem.. I have done every thing humanly possible to make her see reason but she wouldn't bulge..
What should I do. I can't just quit the relationship for this singular reason.. She has qualities I want in my woman..
Thanks in anticipation of your replies..

1 Like

Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Beesluv: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin Block her an*s

You can use candle wax

1 Like

Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by pasqal09: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
maybe you should atuuf her ass with a wine stopper
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Tymax(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Permanent solution? Just break up with her. Simple.

You are too young to be inhaling hazardous gases.
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by iceberylin(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tymax:
Permanent solution? Just break up with her. Simple.
SecondedSeconded angry
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by macdon4all(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
flog her 24,she go stop
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by jmoore(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
It is her talent na. Let it shine.
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Divinekings(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Farting is an emotional problem that can be cured by knowing the root causes. Let her find out.
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by OohMpa: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
You should be happy, you just found a keeper

No money for shawarma....
No 5 star restaurant.....
No ice cream and chicken

Only beans sad

1 Like

Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
I fink u shuld plan a date wif ha,den u guys wuld go to d hospital,abi anywhr wey u see solution.if she wuldnt take a step,I fink u shuld if u really luv her
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
jmoore:
a wonderful talent
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Is it the silent one or loud one?

1 Like

Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by jrerico1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
If you both bleep, it might be queef, but have not seen anyone releasing constantly like that o, maybe its from her family. So guy don't worry you will get use to it. grin
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Divinekings:
Farting is an emotional problem that can be cured by knowing the root causes. Let her find out.
Emotional problems??
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
OohMpa:
You should be happy, you just found a keeper

No money for shawarma....
No 5 star restaurant.....
No ice cream and chicken

Only beans sad
Ewa.. Bro, you just gat my ribs cracking.. Lolxxx..
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
I fink u shuld plan a date wif ha,den u guys wuld go to d hospital,abi anywhr wey u see solution.if she wuldnt take a step,I fink u shuld if u really luv her
I do love her.. I think a solution to a problem start from the sufferers.. She is not ready to make a move..
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by luvlyoracle(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
jmoore:
grin grin
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
jrerico1:
If you both bleep, it might be queef, but have not seen anyone releasing constantly like that o, maybe its from her family. So guy don't worry you will get use to it. grin
How would I know of it was Queef, fart or a combination of both during sex. Some of my friends are saying it's gynaecological problems that requires attention from a gynaecologist..
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by uzolexis(f): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Farting is a gift, enjoy it.
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Prexxy1:
hehehe... This bae funy sha
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Hedybee(f): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by jrerico1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Daninya11:

How would I know of it was Queef, fart or a combination of both during sex. Some of my friends are saying it's gynaecological problems that requires attention from a gynaecologist..
This case is strong, try take her to one pls before it gets out of hand
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hedybee:
Lol.. Y do i find dis funny. I wish i cud help

Her stomach is acidic as a result of the type of food she eats so encourage her to eat lots of fruits and also drink more of water.

She should avoid taking soda's (minerals as its called in nija). She can also take any food supliment that will detoxify her system.

Lastly, she should start using her manners by excusing herself to go and do It away from people except if her butt has been programed to discharge without prior notice.

1 Like

Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by pyyxxaro: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Take her to synagogue immediately , so that TB Joshua can cast out that messsing demon from her grin
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Hedybee(f): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by jrerico1(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2014
Prexxy1:
grin grin you're funny
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2014
Daninya11:
Our relationship is just 3 months old.. I discovered this the 1st time she paid me a visit.. I thought probably it was the end product of some food that she ate that could have been the cause..
One week into the relationship, one of my friend started laughing hysterically at me when he saw us together. When I confronted him, he told me that my babe farts uncontrolled.. I collaborated his story, beside they worked together as teachers in a private school last year..
The first time we made love, hmm mm.. With every thrust,she just farted uncontrollable.. I couldn't even complete a session, we just had to end it.. she apologised and I told her I was good with her..
I told her to seek for help medically and spiritually but she is adamant knowing fully well that she has a problem.. I have done every thing humanly possible to make her see reason but she wouldn't bulge..
What should I do. I can't just quit the relationship for this singular reason.. She has qualities I want in my woman..
Thanks in anticipation of your replies..
tell her to stop chopping too much egg and licking too much ice cream grin
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by princessayesha(f): 12:35am On Dec 28, 2014
grin
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by oshe11: 12:42am On Dec 28, 2014
i hate threa lyk dis
na our advice nai go mk u leav am or stay wit am?
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Hedybee:

oga sir, i hail o. Abeg no b for my head o.. I hope d Op has seen dis though.

Lol! No vex, I didn't intend to quote u nor anyone- that was in error.
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 28, 2014
oshe11:
i hate threa lyk dis
na our advice nai go mk u leav am or stay wit am?
Sir, I asked for a permanent solution to the Farting problem..
Beside I stated that she has good qualities.. I can't just take any rash decision on her..
Thanks anyway..
Re: Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. by jahbiz: 6:32am On Dec 28, 2014
It is estimated that a man will naturally pass wind between 14 and 25 times a day. A woman will pass gas between seven and 12 times per day. If she passes wind more frequently than this on a regular basis, she could be suffering from excessive flatulence, which has a number of causes.......GIYF. http://www.healthline.com/symptom/flatulence. If the above doesn't work, ask 4 Pastor T.B address or use traditional SCIence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love / I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. / Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.