Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway (15894 Views)

11 Die, 8 Injured In Ondo Auto Crash (pictured Of The Vehicles) / Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) / Paul Walker, 'fast & Furious' Star, Dead In Car Crash At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by lolaluv1(f): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Dear Lord, have mercy!
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by fashoyinda: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
With all our state governors and co having private jets, no one could be borthered about state of our road. The rich are flying and the poor are ply the road that was contructed during western Nigeria. It is time for rrvolution on this country or how many live must be lost b4 we realise that. Nigeria is the only country that fo not hold our leadet to account. God have mercy
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by pressongodsay(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
O God have mercy. RIP.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by GARRIx7(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
RIP..... sad sad sad sad
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Bright2(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
Don't drink & drive! Specimen A.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Intrepid1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
That road is too goddamn narrow for the volume of traffic it experiences daily. I have plied the road several times and had several scares. That road needs to be upgraded to dual carriage!
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by staaari: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
This has nothing to do with GOD or Mercy!!!

I am sick and tired of this shit.

It has to do with:

1. Build Good Roads

2. Ensure the Drivers are well trained and WELL PUSNISHED

3. Put proper control measures on these roads: speed camera, speed control officers

4. Ensure only ROAD WORTHY cars on the road.

5. Reform the Public Transport System.

May their souls rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
d rate @ which we always blame accidents on bad road is alarmin that accident seem more like excessive speed, RIP all d same
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by ogogo24(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
May the Almighty bless the souls of the dead, and grant them eternal peace, amen.

It is quite unfortunate that the repairs on this particular road is taking eternity just like every other road in this country. The roads are very bad at certain spots that the motorists have no option but to drive on a single lane, thereby increasing the chances of collisions. The case is worse at nights obviously, and I always advise people to avoid being on this death trap anything after 7:00pm.

May God continue to guide our path and raise among us leaders that will have the interest of the general masses at heart.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by kmzee(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
May the good LORD grant their SOULS eternal Rest Amen
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by gbanikiti(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
Olorun sa nu wa o!
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Naijapikin1: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
How sad, just imagine the input that these ones will have imparted to the lives of others, now they are gone with all that knowledge. Gosh!...Lord have mercy. May their souls R.I.P AMEN.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by kabiesy: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
God have mercy on us, that road that suppose to make four line with Ondo State oil Money, Two days ago two burned to ashes along same road when the husband and Six children of one of them got there no traces of corpse and The late woman was a yam seller went for her business.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Iko5000: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Apart from bad roads, the fire most probably started with vehicles carrying jerry cans of fuel. That is what our leaders have reduced people too while they steal steal steal and cause scarcity.

Thers is a God all these leaders in Nigeria will answer one day
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by olaymuchak(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
Subhanallah, God help nd save us. RIP
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
This has nothing to do with GOD or Mercy!!!

I am sick and tired of this shit.

It has to do with:

1. Build Good Roads

2. Ensure the Drivers are well trained and WELL PUSNISHED

3. Put proper control measures on these roads: speed camera, speed control officers

4. Ensure only ROAD WORTHY cars on the road.

5. Reform the Public Transport System.

May their souls rest in peace![/quote]
You have said it all.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
cause by bad road(bad government) and bad driver
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ore Ore...how many souls will you condemn before u stop killing...God have mercy..
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by taoheed95: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
Every road in dis country is bad only god no who will save in dis country
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by banki(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Phinga: d rate @ which we always blame accidents on bad road is alarmin that accident seem more like excessive speed, RIP all d same

have you passed through any federal road in nigeria?
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by SELFWORTH: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Ughhh!! Must we see the mangled bodies. . .seriously??!! angry angry

Nigeria and its sadistic thirst for graphic pictures of victims. Even the dead cannot be left in peace. What does anyone gain from seeing this kind of image.

1 Like

Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by abuabdulhaqq(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
gbemies: all i can say is 'it is wel'
it is not with this can issue
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by johndavid1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
gbemies: all i can say is 'it is wel'
Yes oo my broda ur ryt
May dia soul rest in peace imagine the unborn child cry cry cry
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by miniziter(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
D road is too narrow jo. I passed through d road last wk sat. I tnk 4 d safe journey sha. May dere soul rest in peace nd may dere sins b forgiven
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Just one of the reason i hate traveling by road
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Jarus(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ondo-Ore-Benin road again. Not aware of any road that has claimed more lives.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by tlaret24(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
in the lord i have taken my refuge,we are not beta than them buh we still have the chance to make a u turn if we are going the wrong way God help us rip our beloved brodas & sisters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BMW And Shell Unveils Future Hydrogen Refueling Station (photos) / 8 Reasons Why Toyota Is Nigeria’s No.1 Car Brand / 10 Mind Blowing Fun Car Facts You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.