Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway (15895 Views)

11 Die, 8 Injured In Ondo Auto Crash (pictured Of The Vehicles) / Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) / Paul Walker, 'fast & Furious' Star, Dead In Car Crash At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by ABUGEORGE(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
I didnt even bother to run d thread only d headin killed is enough, may their soul rest in peace, our govt will never see dis roads to repair rather dan for dem to be buyin their own private jets takin air flight has their own major safety so dat we should be dying on d bad road, God is watchin u people. I just feel for dem, i just hope dat whom i know should not be involve but i feel for dem too becos they are also my luvin broda and sister, may ur soul rest in peace, we miss u but dat is where everyone is comin one day. RESPECT FOR YOU. THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by ABUGEORGE(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
ABU GEORGE: I didnt even bother to run d thread only d headin killed is enough, may their soul rest in peace, our govt will never see dis roads to repair rather dan for dem to be buyin their own private jets takin air flight has their own major safety so dat we should be dying on d bad road, God is watchin u people. I just feel for dem, i just hope dat whom i know should not be involve but i feel for dem too becos they are also my luvin broda and sister, may ur soul rest in peace, we miss u but dat is where everyone is comin one day. RESPECT FOR YOU. THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH
i've pass dis route to lagos on dis october, my broda na God get power e get any naija road wey dey safe, no be my God power wey dey our side take dey go. Rest in peace and may God forgive us our sins
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by redcliff: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
KingMEXX: Lemme guess, its either

*reckless driving
or
*Bad roads with pothholes
The truth can't be far from this. Our government no dey try at all

its bad road i am sure..i was driving home from work today and i just thought to myself "imagine driving from point A to point B in Nigeria without a single pothole" you would live longer i am telling you..just straight driving and nothing about thinking of looking for better part of the road thereby entering the next man's lane. and your car would last longer.. thats why a white man would drive his car for 12yrs abroad. Not even a single scratch. but once it just touches down here, even at the port they;ve started doing justice to the poor car. Its just so pathetic. This country is hell on earth. People who have traveled outa this country before would bear me witness. A friend of mine said if you die in Nigeria and go to hell, that its double wahala o. After the suffering here, the person would go and do round 2 in hellfire..Infact i am tired.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
cry OMG! But why nao *sigh* GOD rest there souls and forgive dem there sins.

1 Like

Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by polokor60(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
ogogo24: May the Almighty bless the souls of the dead, and grant them eternal peace, amen.

It is quite unfortunate that the repairs on this particular road is taking eternity just like every other road in this country. The roads are very bad at certain spots that the motorists have no option but to drive on a single lane, thereby increasing the chances of collisions. The case is worse at nights obviously, and I always advise people to avoid being on this death trap anything after 7:00pm.

May God continue to guide our path and raise among us leaders that will have the interest of the general masses at heart.

You just sumed it up.The roads are very bad at some spots thereby forcing motorist from opposite lane/direction to drive on the same lane/different direction of the road.Majority of the ghasty motor accidents on this road are caused by motorist avoiding some bad spots on the road.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by dljbd1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
God dy! Ending of d year sh**ts!
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by sundaybam(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Real horror.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
NEROSKY: gbagaun!!!! shocked shocked shocked undecided angry
What's the meaning of gbagaun? embarassed
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by samdeeonline: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
May God save our soul in this country. Every blame should be put at the door step of the government for not dualizing the road. The road happens to be a busy single carriageway and if the road had been dualized, these people will still be alive today. What a country
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by engineerboat(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
masterkey11: Crying,GOD pls forgive them there sins whatsoever and let their soul rest in peacee.Thousands already died under this administration either one way or the way.GOD pls intervene
Be careful on what you say, is it the Governor that caused the accidents, is it only in ondo state there is road accidents
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by viciati(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2012
dis is a bad one .a vewi bad 1.RIP deacesed
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by akpovireigho(m): 4:10am On Nov 15, 2012
[color=#990000]THERE IS NO NEED TO START PRAYING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE DEAD BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAY'S IN HEBREWS 9:27 IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MAN ONCE TO DIE AFTER THAT JUDGMENT. SO THE WAY THEY LIVE THEIR LIFE ON EARTH BEFORE THIS UGLY INCIDENT WILL DETERMINE WERE THEY ARE HEADING TO SO WE HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL THE WAY WE LIVE OUR LIFE AND TURN TO GOD ALMIGHTY IF WE ARE AGAINST HIM. I PRAY GOD WILL CONSOLE THE FAMILY OF THE DEAD AMEN. NIGERIA, DEATH IS REAL, HEAVEN IS REAL, HELL IS REAL. akpovireigho@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by akpovireigho(m): 4:12am On Nov 15, 2012
THERE IS NO NEED TO START PRAYING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE DEAD BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAY'S IN HEBREWS 9:27 IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MAN ONCE TO DIE AFTER THAT JUDGMENT. SO THE WAY THEY LIVE THEIR LIFE ON EARTH BEFORE THIS UGLY INCIDENT WILL DETERMINE WERE THEY ARE HEADING TO SO WE HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL THE WAY WE LIVE OUR LIFE AND TURN TO GOD ALMIGHTY IF WE ARE AGAINST HIM. I PRAY GOD WILL CONSOLE THE FAMILY OF THE DEAD AMEN. NIGERIA, DEATH IS REAL, HEAVEN IS REAL, HELL IS REAL. akpovireigho@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by sayso: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2012
RIP brothers and sisters.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by soniainchristy(f): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2012
my eyes is full of tears for those dt loss their lives in d cause of d accident especially d pregnant woman.I pray may their soul rest in peace,and also to thank Almighty God for journey mercy in my life,it is nt easy traveling @ nite frm benin to lagos.Father let ur name b praise.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by samkel(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2012
may God comfort their families
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Shaw007(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2012
That road is just 2 TINY!!! I dnt think there are much pot-Holes but I'm very certain it was caused by the size of the road,or prolly drivers,very narrow and with LOTs of curves,there's no reason why a really plied road Like that cannot be 8 lanes or at least 4. . .

May God kp us safe
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by tomzman: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2012
This is a sad one.My heart goes out to the families of those involved especially the pregnant woman.may their souls RIP.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2012
This is touching, but i say have mercy father!
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by oluasaolu: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
naija roads are roads that leds to hell fire. deadly pot holes dat could send one to his early grave
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by futurelion: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
is there not something spiritual about dis road always taking lives. God save us. had same experience on dis road escaped alive and well by God s grace
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by Smooyis(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
May God have mercy on their souls and giv their family d fortitude to bear d loss. Amen. So sad.
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by expensive007(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
masterkey11: Crying,GOD pls forgive them there sins whatsoever and let their soul rest in peacee.Thousands already died under this administration either one way or the way.GOD pls intervene
which administration? Na admin kill them? 'Rip' after death, na judgement!
Re: 12 Killed In Auto Crash At Ondo-Ore Expressway by dahcomm(m): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
we really need divine intervention in this country ember months are here again. so pathetic to see human die in thia gori manner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Toyota Is Nigeria’s No.1 Car Brand / 10 Mind Blowing Fun Car Facts You Need To Know / thread closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.