Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

How Saraki Prepared For Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saraki Prepared For Death (15905 Views)

How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun / How Saraki Used And Dumped PDP Senators- The Nigerianpilot / How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by vanstanzy(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2012
Just reading this lenghty story (i still couldn't finish it.) makes tears fill my eyes. If only land could buy eternity. Why wait till the last minute to be a Father Christmas, when u had all the means to do that from the start? Well, God have mercy on him. The man might have narrowly escaped hell, just saying. But he can't escape purgatory.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by abiolag(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2012
leave d judgement to God
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by AbikeOla1: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2012
Why should anyone say Saraki made government in kwara his family affairs? How many kwarans had he helpedto power before he made his daughter a Hon and his son a governor? The man had contributed his quota and got a befitting burial. May Allah reward him beffitingly.
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2012
I woke up from my cradle, hearing that name......Olusola Salaki, a kwara state politician and a former governor of that state.

His name remained the same, but his titles and age changes.

Poverty around him remained the same while riches within his family increases.

My source says that at least 3 percent of Nigerian looted funds can be traced back to him.

May his soul rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by mbulela: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
Earlier the Saraki family, led by wife, Mrs Florence, Senators Bukola and Gbemisola Saraki, Mrs Tope Saraki-Edu and Olaolu, had earlier arrived in a Rivers State aircraft marked N565RS.

This is how Amaechi spends Rivers money.Meanwhile he is busy deducting money from civil servants salary at will. God is watching these barbarians in 3D.

2 Likes

Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by Katsumoto: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
The man was a feudalist; have no respect for such folks. Give the people crumbs and get them to do your bidding. God is waiting for him.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by Orblonde: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
musKeeto:
Heaven or HELL... lol..So person go kill political opponents, tiff public money, rig election finish, den one sharp last minute prayer go carry am enter heaven, God punish Allah and Yahweh.. msccheww.

The man don enjoy im heaven for here finish..

when Nigerians realise that hell and heaven are both here on earth, maybe na dat tym their eye go open...

Hevean and hell is on this earth! Now I understand why pastors have been buying private jets, afterall nobody wants to go to hell.
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by smileyprin(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
jigawatts: Thats why I tell people not to judge, just leave him to God, A last minute change by a human being can make a difference in where he will eventually land on the day of judgement, whether HEAVEN or HELL. Allah knows all.
Absolutely!
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by juman(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
blink182: Rubbish

Absolute rubbish.
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by gwas(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wel, he's gone! Lets talk about the billions he left behind.
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by mbulela: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
gwas: Wel, he's gone! Lets talk about the billions he left behind.
That is a discussion to be had between Bukuola and Laolu. Wetin concern us for there?
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by gwas(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
mbulela:
That is a discussion to be had between Bukuola and Laolu. Wetin concern us for there?
Still better than discussing a dead man. Between, who knows? Since he was a philantropist and a famous man, we might get some part of his luxury. lol.
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by Itoroetti(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
abrajproperties: Inalilahi wahina ilehi rajihun....to God we all belong! ##### thank God for him because he was a muslim.. Die not except you're a believer....
ignorance kills
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by jamace(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
Why must he return looted properties to the downtrodden (most have died out of deprivation) at the point of his death? I thought he was going to the grave with with them?

With all the looted wealth,including 4 expatriate doctors by his bedside, he couldn't withstand death. This is a lesson for all. Let he that has ears to hear, hear it and those with understanding minds, understand that "Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity". Sellah.
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by mkoabiola: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
No philantrophist can fill d vaccum he left.
He was a cheerful giver,which I witnessed noba of times.
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by kings33(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2012
What a sad ending. In all these no mention Jesus, what hope does he then have. Really sad!
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by Emmyk(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2012
heard he was a christian long ago. name was JOSEPH undecided
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by jayblinx(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2012
Ile-Ife:

If you don't have anything to say, why don't you just move to the next thread. How has Saraki affected your life? you are an Ibhoe guy and i doubt you've ever had anything to do with Saraki.
dont b silly my friend.dis is arrant nonsense..u jx av to knw dat man is a ritualist...am sure dia grand master told him to prepare....4kn pple
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by jayblinx(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2012
naffysa: May Allah grant you Aljant amin
allah is waiting to drive him to hell
Re: How Saraki Prepared For Death by Callotti: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nigerian Tribune crew which was the first caller at about 7.30 a.m. in his Ikoyi home where he eventually passed on, was also informed that the scion of the family and former Governor of Kwara State, Senator Bukola Saraki had engaged four expatriate medical doctors to attend to him at home and they were there until he breathed his last.

Bukola’s sister and former senator, Gbemisola Saraki-Fowora also reportedly brought an additional white woman doctor to join the team of doctors on the ground, all in a bid to stop cancer from further ravaging his body.

One of Saraki’s sons, Olu, told the Nigerian Tribune that the deceased had been coming in and out of the ailments caused by the said cancer for about six years, disclosing that he eventually gave up the ghost at about 6.30 a.m on Wednesday.

*Avoiding the political angle*

May the good ALLAH reward these children tremendously.
Too bad other Nigerians do not have such privileges.
I would have done the same thing in their shoes.
Who wants to see his or her father suffer?

The Sarakis are just like ANY other Nigerian.
Rich or poor. . .YOU CAN'T CHEAT DEATH when it comes calling.
He had the time to say goodbye and that is very important. kiss

Seems like he was a good dad!
R.I.P sir! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Gives His Mother A Peck (Photos) / Nigeria Moves Against Illegal Chinese Miners, Others / Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.