Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great (3356 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by r231(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2012
cdamsel: u gonna ve 2 wait & c, kiss

Patiently waiting grin

Mynd_44: Killz, ban r231 and cdamsel for derailing

grin grin grin

If it works like that, you would have been on 100yrs ban with your derailing record grin

Mynd_44:
Orun die, ise die

Yes oooo
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by cdamsel(f): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Killz, ban r231 and cdamsel for derailing
wetin dey bring dat kind rough play na angry,we just got carried,we all do,cane ya line ohhhhhhhh angry
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2012
r231:

Patiently waiting grin

grin grin grin

If it works like that, you would have been on 100yrs ban with your derailing record grin

I am innocent. I don't derail. I just help the process.

I am the catalyst
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by cdamsel(f): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am innocent. I don't derail. I just help the process.

I am the catalyst
we re d reactors kiss tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2012
Yes and so you should be banned
cdamsel: we re d reactors kiss tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by cdamsel(f): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes and so you should be banned
along side u tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2012
cdamsel: along side u tongue
na lie
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by DExplorer1: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2012
Let the kids play smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:
Let the kids play smiley
Who is this antelope?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by DExplorer1: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Who is this antelope?
I know where to send you if you don't behave now cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

I know where to send you if you don't behave now cheesy
Dem don slap you before?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by DExplorer1: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dem don slap you before?
Mynd, you dey derail thread no be small undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

Mynd, you dey derail thread no be small undecided
Me? Wetin I do?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2012
@op great concept...nicely written. It’s good to cherish women as they do a lot, endure a lot and much more... cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mr. Soul Caine. I admire the fact that your post is very positive. I think the most positive thing I've heard about naija babes. But I noticed that your theory was based on just singular examples. Its like saying naija babes are loyal just after meeting one person. That's like 1 out of 5,000. In every society, there are always good gals and bad gals.

But it's good all the same.

But one thing is certain. Most Naija babes are shallow-minded! And you never said any naija babe was a deep-thinker. Some of us love deep-thinkers.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by kuphid(f): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Op, good write up,thanks for appreciating the 9ja girls.am a girl, I live in Nigeria,when I see what most girls do I can't help but wonder,but there are lots of girls in this country who havnt thrown all caution to the wind,these kinda girls are reserved,they are not seen all over the place.
I have met guys that are nothing to write home about but I refuse to think that all are the same,I keep looking for the best in every individual that comes my way.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Some women might just get high off this thread
Hmn!
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

DUH

There's a difference between Nigerian Girls and Nigerian women angry
The- Gawjus good and bright at heart Nigerian women/girls were not born during the- 21st century era
Get ur facts right!

Nigerian girls #smh#
Hit Google for more info! grin grin
I guess the op has been living in the moon.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk: @Poster, you are talking of Nigerian women of a few years back. I guess like 15-20years ago. The majority (not all) of the ones you get these days are good for nothing, myopic, unintelligent, gluttonic, lazy Witches that deserve to be thrown into the evil forest.
You beat me to it man.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk:

Onila love, I am offering you $2,000 dollars to pop the cherry. If I meet you in the promise land as you claim, I will marry you the following day.
And you would be disappointed when u hit a free way with no single friction.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by candieangel12(f): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
tpacalipse: And you would be disappointed when u hit a free way with no single friction.

LMAO!
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by cdamsel(f): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
obongproff: Mr. Soul Caine. I admire the fact that your post is very positive. I think the most positive thing I've heard about naija babes. But I noticed that your theory was based on just singular examples. Its like saying naija babes are loyal just after meeting one person. That's like 1 out of 5,000. In every society, there are always good gals and bad gals.

But it's good all the same.

But one thing is certain. Most Naija babes are shallow-minded! And you never said any naija babe was a deep-thinker. Some of us love deep-thinkers.
hw much fluid is in ya headso cos he didn't say it means dey don't exsisthe made d thread based of all y'all negative comments trying 2 prove dat good girls actually exist,like u said dey re good & bad girls,choose who/wat ever works 4 u,whether white/black

Can I now ve some peace & quiet? >:m
WTF!!!!!!!
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
tpacalipse: Hmn!
Seems like I was right
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by UjSizzle(f): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
OP you deserve this kiss for being a man out of a million who'd rather dwell on our positive traits than the negative smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
uj_sizzle: OP you deserve this kiss for being a man out of a million who'd rather dwell on our positive traits than the negative smiley

shocked Uj baby so you gave OP a kiss because of his eulogy. I could do more than him, so when I do will you give me my own kiss? smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by r231(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
tpacalipse: And you would be disappointed when u hit a free way with no single friction.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by UjSizzle(f): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
Obinoscopy:

shocked Uj baby so you gave OP a kiss because of his eulogy. I could do more than him, so when I do will you give me my own kiss? smiley
When you write something heart warming for me smiley.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle:
When you write something heart warming for me smiley.

Ok, I'll write something heartwarming for you alone smiley

You're the most sizzling girl I've ever seen. Other babes are mere aberrations in your presence. You're the reason Bruno Mars sang the song: "Just the way you are." You're the reason this thread was created. For you I'd do anything. I'd go for a dimples plastic surgery for you. I'd.....let me stop here for now. So where's my kiss? smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Ok, I'll write something heartwarming for you alone smiley

You're the most sizzling girl I've ever seen. Other babes are mere aberrations in your presence. You're the reason Bruno Mars sang the song: "Just the way you are." You're the reason this thread was created. For you I'd do anything. I'd go for a dimples plastic surgery for you. I'd.....let me stop here for now. So where's my kiss? smiley
Stop derailing jorh.

And to think you are a mod. tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop derailing jorh.

And to think you are a mod. tongue

I wasn't derailing jorr. I was just telling her that she's the reason WHY NIGERIAN LADIES ARE GREAT. I thought thats what this thread was all about tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I wasn't derailing jorr. I was just telling her that she's the reason WHY NIGERIAN LADIES ARE GREAT. I thought thats what this thread was all about tongue
where the fûck is killz when you need him? cool
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
where the fûck is killz when you need him? cool

Who's Killz? Your personal assassin? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why A Richman's Daugther May Never Find Love. / The Truth About Sex And Virginity / How Many Ladies Have You Fvcked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.