Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? (16745 Views)

Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Ivynwa(f): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2012
Kennyblues: Just wondering, ever since she came back from Germany trip, she neither said a word nor appeared to us on tv. Oh my dear mama.

Seriously?
So Igbanyere aka n'ukwu n'aju n' onwelu onye nuru onu Peshe?? (So you put hand for your waist tanda there dey ask weda anybody hear from Peshe) Bwahwahwahwah grin grin

Anyway sha the last time I heard from her she said that she wan go Mposhi (t*ilet/ladies/restroom). Are you happy now?
N'ekwanu m anya bikonu (una see me-o-o see this kind kweshon sef) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2012
Gee001: Trying 2 take her time 2 release new albums of gbagaun cos she was releasing only singles. So pls let her b n surprise us wt her new albums cos my ears r itching 2 hear new release.

You are funny...
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Iaz93: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2012
FreeGlobe: something's fishy. I smell a rat
wetin concern fish and rat na... U dey always smell rat *smh

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by pweetyface(f): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2012
Ε̲̣̣ get wetin u send her do??abeg free d babe.....
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by labamo07(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2012
She is reading queen premier, mastering english and verbal apptitude. She wan dey spoke gramma......shioooo olodo ni 1st lady wa
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by abdullkabar(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2012
She's takn her time so she can take us by suprise wink
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by hassymo5(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2012
but come to think of it,, why do our first lady or president die...
IBB alive- wife late
Abacha late- wife alive
OBJ alive- Stella late
yaraddua late- wife alive
GEJ healthy- wife sick

something fishy is going on!!!!!
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by GeneralGaricks: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2012
Make una leave madam alone.. angry
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Blueboy0402: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2012
If this woman talk nairalanders would complain. Now she has decided to keep quiet yet nairalanders will not allow her rest. For goodness sake what do you peeps actually want from Dame Patience Jonathan?

I know that some of you secretly admire the rare courage of this woman despite the challenges she has in English language. Though she might be passing through difficult times, the Dame will soon bounce back. I dont know when, I dont know how. All I know is the Dame will soon bounce back. Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by greatgod2012(f): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2012
hassymo5: but come to think of it,, why do our first lady or president die...
IBB alive- wife late
Abacha late- wife alive
OBJ alive- Stella late
GEJ healthy- wife sick

u spoke my mind, maybe, aso rock villa needs "cleansing"
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by kokoA(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2012
i miss her. sad sad
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Kewt: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2012
IBB alive- wife late
Abacha late- wife alive
OBJ alive- Stella late
GEJ healthy- wife sick

Stop distorting facts in order to mislead.

IBB is not qualified to be on your list.. His wife did not die while he was in office. She died 15 years later. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2012
Demdem: Nigerian First Lady Patience Jonathan Still Sick

Despite her return to Nigeria in pomp and circumstance about one month ago, First Lady Patience Jonathan is still sick, SaharaReporters sources say.

Saharareporters learned that shortly after the public relations exercise that attended her return, she retired into a medically-induced bed rest that has her kept her away from the public, unable to attend to official duties.

On October 26th Mrs. Jonathan appeared with her husband and the Ondo State governor, Olusegun Mimiko and his wife to cut her 55th birthday cake in the presidential villa, since then she has disappeared from the public.

A presidency source stated that Mrs. Jonathan’s doctors in Germany have also continued to visit and watch her recovery.

When Mrs. Jonathan returned from a prolonged medical trip to Germany in October she spoke effusively about being given a second chance, but denied having been in a hospital.

Our sources say the publicity given her return was designed to end all forms of speculation about her true condition because the presidency had badly miscalculated by not revealing her actual medical status to the country. Contrary to the plans of the presidency, SaharaReporters exposed specific details her husband wanted to keep hidden.

Since her return, Mrs. Jonathan has not been able to accompany her husband on any official trips in or outside of Nigeria, including visits to her home state of Rivers, or that of Mr. Jonathan, Bayelsa.

In addition to all this, she has not attended to her duties in Bayelsa as Permanent Secretary, a position she seized with grand fanfare months before she left the country on an extended trip she said was not for hospital treatment purposes.

It is unclear how long Mrs. Jonathan's bed-rest will continue as she remains inaccessible to the public, or how her absence is impacting her official duties in both Abuja and Bayelsa.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerian-first-lady-patience-jonathan-still-sick
Pls help me to tell GEJ that I would like to act as the first lady pending the time our first lady returns from her sabbatical leave. I sabi do gbagaun pass aunty patience and the president would be very proud of me and my gbagaunlogies. grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by IYANGBALI: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2012
Blueboy0402: If this woman talk nairalanders would complain. Now she has decided to keep quiet yet nairalanders will not allow her rest. For goodness sake what do you peeps actually want from Dame Patience Jonathan?

I know that some of you secretly admire the rare courage of this woman despite the challenges she has in English language. Though she might be passing through difficult times, the Dame will soon bounce back. I dont know when, I dont know how. All I know is the Dame will soon bounce back. Watch out!
Like a new bouncing baby grin
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by pure123: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2012
naira land people...... you guys will never cease to amaze me,, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD FROM BOKO HARAM? DON'T YOU KNOW THA IT IS DAME'S BOMB THAT TRIGGERS THEIRS? NOW THAT SHE'S ON A LOW KEY...BOKO HARAM TOO 4LLOW
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by onyxo76(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2012
i guess she has decided to keep a low profile, only God knows what she experienced in Germany.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by jobaskia(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2012
Same here too, i ve bin thinkin about her.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by otokx(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2012
The woman has right to remain in silence, why are some people here disturbing themselves?
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by brinell(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2012
@ All: You know, I've painfully come to regard Nairaland as a gossip centre because that is what it has become lately. Pointless topics make to front page and people just acting Scotland Yard on speculations. A lot of people here where wishing Madam Patience dead, a fellow human being as if they have better right to live and she caused Nigeria's problem. A lot of guys here said she should go out of public life, go and rest etc. Now the same guys are speculating and talking trap when she's doing just that. I think the average Nigerian is a human being full of hate, and blames others fo their woes, just like Americans blame Obama for their problems. Half-wits? Yet other similar Nigerians are doing meaningful things and improving their lives. Well I understand, joblessness abi, na she cause am abi? Abeg make una go soak una garri, una deserve am amebos.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by wonlasewonimi: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2012
They have mistakenly reconstructed her vocal cords in germany, she now speaks german!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Acef(f): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
benebaby77 she is busy studing grammar and vocabulary in presidential villa. Becos she dont want to mess up again.......

your own vocalbulary self pass that of aunty.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by kunlekunle: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
i learnt that after her operation she started speaking german. Guten tag
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Leave the First Lady alone.. has she disturbed you lately.. haba grin
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Tintinix: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
IBB alive- wife late
Abacha late- wife alive
OBJ alive- Stella late
GEJ healthy- wife sick

From this your chronology, I see a pattern!!
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by chievo: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]....I dey persive d odor 2...hmnm
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by chievo: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
brinell: @ All: You know, I've painfully come to regard Nairaland as a gossip centre because that is what it has become lately. Pointless topics make to front page and people just acting Scotland Yard on speculations. A lot of people here where wishing Madam Patience dead, a fellow human being as if they have better right to live and she caused Nigeria's problem. A lot of guys here said she should go out of public life, go and rest etc. Now the same guys are speculating and talking trap when she's doing just that. I think the average Nigerian is a human being full of hate, and blames others fo their woes, just like Americans blame Obama for their problems. Half-wits? Yet other similar Nigerians are doing meaningful things and improving their lives. Well I understand, joblessness abi, na she cause am abi? Abeg make una go soak una garri, una deserve am amebos.
...........4 ur mind, u b beta peson na.. abi?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Alhasan1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
I read her condolence about saraki's death on wednesday.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Dreystar(f): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
Who will pay her a visit in Aso rock to help us "hear from her"? Any volunteer?
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by tolupetas(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
...ring the alarm
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Slyp: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
Clerverly: No but she flashed me yesterday though there was no airtime on my phone to call her back. tongue

Una go kill person laugh for this nairaland
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by liksy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Didnt you guys hear that there is a curse on ASO Rock. OBJ went into power with his wife Stella, He came out alive while his wife died. Yaradua went into power with his wife Turai,His wife came out alive,while he died. Now Jonathan has gone into Power with Patience, who knows what will happen next, you can guess what is likely to happen as we can see the trend so far............... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I no talk anything oh
!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Revolva(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
She is the most irrelevant first lady in the world according to Gulder book of world records

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation / Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo / Appeal Court Upholds Conviction Of Faisal Maina, reduces jail term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.