Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? (16743 Views)

Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by megxo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
SHE AF "GBAGAUNED" ENOUGH.............gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by megxo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
liksy: Didnt you guys hear that there is a curse on ASO Rock. OBJ went into power with his wife Stella, He came out alive while his wife died. Yaradua went into power with his wife Turai,His wife came out alive,while he died. Now Jonathan has gone into Power with Patience, who knows what will happen next, you can guess what is likely to happen as we can see the trend so far............... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I no talk anything oh
!
E STARTED WIF ABACHA wink
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by victorazy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
REMEMBER IS THE TIME FOR A WOMAN TO DIE IN ASOROCK

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by megxo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
Al-hasan:
I read her condolence about saraki's death on wednesday.
N DID SHE SAY HIS "MANHOOD' WUD CONTINUE 2 LIVE ON?? (like wor she said wen Ojukwu died)gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by israel007: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
hmm i have asked same thing. IF at all she's sick, i pray for quick and perfect recovery. i for one prefer to hear her speak instead of the husband. at least she makes us laugh.

'nigeria, the only country that looks forward to the first lady's speech' if yo know what i mean
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by vitality22(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
Clerverly: No but she flashed me yesterday though there was no airtime on my phone to call her back. tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wao, bros you dey funny ooooooo
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by iykak47: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
Nairaland has become a playground. angry
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Jodesky(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
pheesayor: The first step to solving a problem is to admit the problem exists, the presidency has never agreed she is sick so why would we pray for her? Besides God don't answer such prayers

Good talk my guy. The woman came back to say she was never in any hospital in Germany or anywhere for that matter. She goofed immediately by thanking those Nigerian who stood by her during her 'trying' period. What kind of trial is there in resting or vacationing? If you start with a lie, you need more lies to continue covering those lies. i just pity her image makers.......... Reuben Abati & Co who seem to ber replicating the Yar'adua era of cover-up.

I wonder why they think its abnormal to simply tell Nigerians that madam is ill. Then people can pray for her. It is not out of place to fall ill as we are all human. the cover-up is the shame in it. A nation of leaders without integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by sunkoye: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
hassymo5: but come to think of it,, why do our first lady or president die...
IBB alive- wife late
Abacha late- wife alive
OBJ alive- Stella late
yaraddua late- wife alive
GEJ healthy- wife sick

something fishy is going on!!!!!
no bee moi moi to enter aso rock na!
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by eggheaders(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
who cares about her whereabout.I am not really to listen to english that will crack my t.v screen. :Pwho cares about her whereabout.I am not really to listen to english that will crack my t.v screen.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by IYuckMoufI: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
Who the Fuc is Dame Patience.

Why don't you just follow the guy on twitter or something and stop wasting peoples time.

closet phaggot keeping tabs on other men.

Do you also want to know the tinge of his NutSackSweat as Well? Get a Life.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by IYuckMoufI: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
I just Goggled the Biitch, It appears to be somebody's GrandMomma.

Bro get a Life.

Keeping tabs on 80 year old Celebs.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Oluwolex2000(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
YES she called me yesterday.... coolYES she called me yesterday....
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by initiate: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jonatan is said to have a second wife. Where is she and what is her stake in all this drama?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by beetg: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
She is learning how to catwalk and how to speak good Englishes ...
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Agbgift(f): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
Pls hw is here where abt gona give me a job or put food on my table? Dem knw if I dey exist? So wy I go dey swallow panadol for dia headache.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by maasoap(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
MostIncredible.DFirst:
Hear from her- FOR WHAT Is she a government official?
Yes, she is. Permanent secretary for education.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Omen100(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Yes of cause, I remembered robbing goat shit on my chain before going to bed all in the name of growing goat biebie.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Joshcoli(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
What's the problem among of you this NL chindreen, is it a by forcing thing that I will comot and come outside and talk, you don't know what's among of my mind... Catching you laeraaa
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by victorD3: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
You guys are getting it all wrong. The surgery she went to Germany was for a tongue surgery to aid her pronunciations but since the procedure failed she ended up losing her pronunciation ability. I guess she is keeping quite for a wise reason.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by victorian(f): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
Amebooo..ooooooooooo, as if people really cared....smh...waiting to spread another drop of story to a new whole rumour....pple sef angry
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Boyoorisha: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
benebaby77: she is busy studing grammar and vocabulary in presidential villa. Becos she dont want to mess up again.......
You also need to enrol in a grammar class, you need it more than the first lady
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
hahhaha she speaks problem for you guys, she goes mute problem for u guys.
never even said what you all want from Dame. haba leave her alone ooo
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by tpapi: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
Akprokooooooooooooooooooooooo! Shut d 4uk up n mind ur business
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
She is on NTA News About now! wink
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by ticom(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Shame to all haters of madam. She was jst been aired on NTA network, which shows she is hale and healthy bt she actually shed alot of weight.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by CONJI: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
How many times have Nigerians pray for you?,She must be accountable to the people,so did she pledged.Whenever we found her wanting,we must complain ok.
upchair: If the 1st lady is ill, instead of looking for information about where she is or what form of illness she has or how bad it is, I believe the proper thing for all of us to do is to pray to God to heal her completely. Any body can fall sick regardless of his or her position. I believe she needs our prayers now more than anything else. If she has decided not to show up in public for now, let us respect her privacy more especially if is going to be part of the healing process. I believe that is the least we can do for her.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by CONJI: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
This a planned job to stop OGA JOE's Ambition in 2015. Same happened to OBJ> only few entered the villa and go free. Just count it. Those who built the villa knows the only way out
Please do not try BABA
Please if you want to be the next first lady,fill the coupon below:
See you next time
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Hardfact: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ah mummy Patient, it have been long time i hear from she last. I hope she have lecover complete from all the sickness.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Alishachris: 3:34am On Nov 17, 2012
"FREE Report Shows You How You Can Achieve 5 Times More At No Cost"

Become a better You Today! Enjoy all the good things that life has to offer.

Also get Free 1999 Nigerian Constitution (2004 reviewed). Refuse to be intimidated!

Click the links below to download:

http://www.4shared.com/office/R2yYe7Of/BETTER_YOU.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/dv-OBGwB/constitution_FRN_third_altecat.html
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by YungG(m): 3:57am On Nov 17, 2012
Kennyblues: Just wondering, ever since she came back from Germany trip, she neither said a word nor appeared to us on tv. Oh my dear mama.

Since Baba God gave her Second chance,mayb she deciede to live quite,low key n no more office of this n that..cos in life,vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Uchwilliam(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2012
yep.in the 9 o'clock news yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu / Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years / LASG Set To Auction Vehicles Impounded For Violation Of Traffic Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.