Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) (6206 Views)

Pics:Reno Omokri Attacks Buhari,Says British PM Flew Commercial To China / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by takedat(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2012
Demdem:

Just 8 Plots out of total 27,000 plots, me think El-rufai is a hero here. As long as his family members paid for those plots and not dashed, its ok by me. Good one El-rufai.
You dey mind them. If El Rufai is guilty of any impropriety, is it not the job of Reno's boss to prosecute him? This government have perfected a way of shifting our focus when the heat is on them. To day its him, tomorrow its Buhari, next is Tinubu and so on while Reno's boss continue his inefficiency

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Demdem(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2012
take dat: You dey mind them. If El Rufai is guilty of any impropriety, is it not the job of Reno's boss to prosecute him? This government have perfected a way of shifting our focus when the heat is on them. To day its him, tomorrow its Buhari, next is Tinubu and so on while Reno's boss continue his inefficiency

exactly, i wonder why Reno simply cant ask the Retardeen, his boss who has the power to initiate criminal investigation against El-rufai to commence such if indeed they are convinced that he is guilty. These guys are master jokers. i like El-Rufai 's sincerity here

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Truckpusher(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2012
Reno or El Rufai they all represent only one thing to me,which is...THE BACKWARDNESS OF NIGERIA.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2012
Demdem: When will Reno ask Nigerians AGAIN how power is fairing in our Neighborhood like he did earlier this year when the dams were filled.
me think that should be more important than his obsession with El-Rufai.
I know who be dis rhino omo okiri oshi! Na to dey deceive the MUMU nigerians be hin work abi wetin sef?

Boko Haram go visit una soon for aso rock.

Shegen yaro!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by tunapawizzy: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2012
Demdem:

Just 8 Plots out of total 27,000 plots, me think El-rufai is a hero here. As long as his family members paid for those plots and not dashed, its ok by me. Good one El-rufai.
SMH ......8 OUT OF 27,000 AND U THINK THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT....THEN THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN DIEZANI AWARDING FUEL IMPORTS TO CRONIES N ALLIES TOO.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by tarryT(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2012
ehie:
BUT THAT IS HIS JOB,HE IS WHAT GOEBBELS WAS TO HITLER,TELL A LIE LONG ENOUGH IT BECOMES A TRUTH,HIS JOB IS TO PROPAGATE PROPAGANDA,LIES AND DECEIT AND DISCREDIT ANYONE WHO IS SEEN AS A THREAT TO JONATHAN,
WE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN HISTORY, GOEBBELS TO HITLER,WALTER AFANAGORO TO ABACHA ETC,JUST BROWSE TO HISTORY,HE IS NOT THE FIRST NOR WILL HE BE THE LAST
Where are the lies or propaganda in Reno's twit? If you cant point out any, keep quite.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Reptyle(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2012
gunuvi:
And who is saying the truth here and who is propagating propaganda?
My brother Nigerians no longer take El rufai words serious again as we know he was worse while in office. He can never be trusted.

You will be shocked at how wrong you are. El-Rufai has tons of followers. As Ehie has repeatedly pointed out, peddling half-truths and outright falsehood doesn't detract from El-Rufai's pedigree...he was a principled and outstanding Minister while in government and until this government is able to make any of their charges of corruption stick, they can't hold a candle to his achievements.

I agree with you though that no Nigerian politician can be trusted...I'm sure the millions of Nigerians that voted Jonathan under the false assumption that he would lead us to el-dorado because he grew up with no shoes, also agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Demdem(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2012
tunapawizzy:
SMH ......8 OUT OF 27,000 AND U THINK THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT....THEN THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN DIEZANI AWARDING FUEL IMPORTS TO CRONIES N ALLIES TOO.

When u say family members, for all i care they could be far cousins or so besides are they not Nigerians? Dont they have right to purchase properties again from the govt because they are family members of ministers? is there any law that stops family members of ministers from acquiring land?

Our main concern here should be if those 8 lands were legitimately acquired or minister El-Rufai used his position to influence the acquisition. If the family members went through due process like any of the others that got the 26, 992 plots, me think they are safe here and not inappropriate. As long as the country wasnt shortchanged as a result of the sale, its all well and good.

In the case of madueke, the country was cheated during the transactions and the winners use such proceeds to fund the killer party.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2012
tarryT: Where are the lies or propaganda in Reno's twit? If you cant point out any, keep quite.
i also learnt that el rufai refused to pay Reno Omokri's house rent when he was a minister,that is why he takes the fight against el rufai very personally..please deny let me come up with more facts

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Osiris211: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2012
Reno is just a shameless assslicking mofo. Was this not his letter to
el-rufai begging him for house rents? way back before hopping on GEJ
bandwagon? Just because el-rufai was not ready to allow reno lick his balls?

This was his letter.

Dear Mallam Nasir,
I am playing with an idea in my mind. I am thinking of taking time off(a
sabbatical so to say) and coming to Nigeria as a free moral agent to
try to influence the direction of the 2011 elections.

I am convinced that if I am on the ground my influence will be greater. I would want to arrange something on the ground similar to what Trippi did in Zimbabwe and organize private citizen groups and equip them with technology and skills to monitor the elections clandestinely and relay video and oral reports to the world media in real time and force the government and the INEC to be honest and conduct free and
fair elections.

One thing holding me back is that I will need accommodation in Abuja.
I have been exploring options but Abuja is even more expensive than the U.S and landlords are demanding 2 years rent in advance.
Respectfully sir, I was wondering if you could help in this regard.
Regards,
Reno.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/reno-omokri-redefining-
desperation

WHERE AND HOW DID RENO OMOKRI GOT THE MONEY HE USED IN ACQUIRING HIS 300 MILLION NAIRA MANSION in ASOKORO?

someone that can't even pay his rent? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2012
Dear Mallam Nasir,
I am playing with an idea in my mind. I am thinking of taking time off(a
sabbatical so to say) and coming to Nigeria as a free moral agent to
try to influence the direction of the 2011 elections.

I am convinced that if I am on the ground my influence will be greater. I would want to arrange something on the ground similar to what Trippi did in Zimbabwe and organize private citizen groups and equip them with technology and skills to monitor the elections clandestinely and relay video and oral reports to the world media in real time and force the government and the INEC to be honest and conduct free and
fair elections.

One thing holding me back is that I will need accommodation in Abuja.
I have been exploring options but Abuja is even more expensive than the U.S and landlords are demanding 2 years rent in advance.
Respectfully sir, I was wondering if you could help in this regard.
Regards,
Reno.

Only a dunce would employ some one like that,writting begging letters,embarking white elephant project and asking for rent for two years,not even hotel accomdation...squandermanic,nyway only GEJ would employ someone like that..a parasite.i respect el rufai more,he seemed discplined

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by eggheaders(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2012
some peeps are just so dumb here.Reno beaf is known to be disillusioned gej blockus sucker.as long has his boss keep on goofing like a retard,we will keep on with blasting and name calling.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2012
who knows how many other letters he would have written to other people...who knows what he would have done for money..nonsense,to think that someone like that with no moral compass,nor work ethic,was able to blindfold Nigerians...tells much of us as a nation

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by andyanders: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2012
El Rufai is a complete Pen Thief and nothing he can change about himself. The history is there about FTC where he stole landed property from the less privileged and given to his sons, daughters, and immediate family members and even those yet unborn.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2012
andyanders: El Rufai is a complete Pen Thief and nothing he can change about himself. The history is there about FTC where he stole landed property from the less privileged and given to his sons, daughters, and immediate family members and even those yet unborn.
better one El Rufai,than a billion Reno Omkris....
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by touchmehard: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Demdem:

He dashed them out. They didn't pay 4 it
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
better one El Rufai,than a billion Reno Omkris...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by touchmehard: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
eggheaders: some peeps are just so dumb here.Reno beaf is known to be disillusioned gej blockus sucker.as long has his boss keep on goofing like a retard,we will keep on with blasting and name calling.
You need to go to school man!
Why don't u attack the contents of the tweets and stop name-calling
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by eggheaders(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
touch_me_hard: You need to go to school man!
Why don't u attack the contents of the tweets and stop name-calling

dumbbell I don't care about those tweets. those statements are influence by ego(money). so it only appeals to low life nitwit like you blockhead.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by mosunade(f): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
Looks like none of you blaming Reno has gone to read El rufai's facebook page lately. Go and read how El Rufai talk like he is a saint here:

http://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai?fref=ts

Back in time, El Rufai was veraciously against Buhari, right now, he is campaigning for the same Buhari. Explain to us.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Reptyle(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
touch_me_hard: He dashed them out. They didn't pay 4 it

...and you know this for a fact because you are the EFCC detective investigating the case abi

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by mosunade(f): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
take dat: Why is Reno so obsessed with El Rufai? Rather than concentrating on your job, you spend the whole time stalking El Rufai on social media and giving him undeserved attention. Why won't El Rufai feel he is larger than life when your boss seem confused!

Who is obsessed with who? You havent said that objectively.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by tunapawizzy: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
Truckpusher: Reno or El Rufai they all represent only one thing to me,which is...THE BACKWARDNESS OF NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS YOU

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by luluosas(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
Who cares? Reno Omokri is a slowpoke like his boss but, my point is about the screen shots.
From my observations, all those posts were made from a blackberry phone as picture 1 rightly stated but, picture 2 and 3 says via twitter for iPad while you still have BBM logo on top and picture 4 have no info at all. Am I the only one seeing this?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
touch_me_hard: He dashed them out. They didn't pay 4 it

prove it. Better still, if this is so let the retardeen charge this sworn enemy of his since it is an offence. what is he waiting for.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Demdem(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
mosun_ade: Looks like none of you blaming Reno has gone to read El rufai's facebook page lately. Go and read how El Rufai talk like he is a saint here:

http://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai?fref=ts

Back in time, El Rufai was veraciously against Buhari, right now, he is campaigning for the same Buhari. Explain to us.

probably because he has seen the light undecided undecided u know, when u are in power the way the Retardeen is now, realities of live may be shelve away from u.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Gboliwe: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
hisson3: my dear you actually know him, he is here amongst us on nl,he goes by the handle Billyonaire.
Don't take it the wrong way but if you believe reno is billionaire then you should check up a good doctor. Ur mental state is in doubt.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by princenonny(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
take dat: Why is Reno so obsessed with El Rufai? Rather than concentrating on your job, you spend the whole time stalking El Rufai on social media and giving him undeserved attention. Why won't El Rufai feel he is larger than life when your boss seem confused!
why is elrufai pointlessly attacking the president at any given opportunity. We wud welcome constructive criticism not pointless and absurd insults. El rufai has no moral right to criticize this government cos wen he ws in government he did much worse dan gej

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
princenonny: why is elrufai pointlessly attacking the president at any given opportunity. We wud welcome constructive criticism not pointless and absurd insults. El rufai has no moral right to criticize this government cos wen he ws in government he did much worse dan gej

the question you should be asking is that how a grown up man would not have any pride and would be begging people for house rent of two years...
do you know this barrow pushers in the market that you pay 50 naira to?well they have more dignity than Reno Omkri will ever have...
they wake up every day and go and work and then pay their rent and pay for their food...Reno Omkri is and will remain a professional beggar
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by bubadaniel13: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
Demdem:

probably because he has seen the light undecided undecided u know, when u are in power the way the Retardeen is now, realities of live may be shelve away from u.
Realities indeed,people that cannot hold on to their words and principles are not fit to say anything bad abt others.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Odunnu: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
The shameless Emir of twitter must reply this. He must never allow Omokri have the last word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika / Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! / Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.