Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) (6207 Views)

Pics:Reno Omokri Attacks Buhari,Says British PM Flew Commercial To China / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Demdem(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
bubadaniel13: Realities indeed,people that cannot hold on to their words and principles are not fit to say anything bad abt others.

And when did he become an immortal that he cant retrace his steps especially when he realizes that he earlier goof. Anyway i said probably and its Elrufai that can explain himself better. When u say bad, what do u mean? Criticizing the retardeen IMO is in order and not out of place.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by bubadaniel13: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
Demdem:

And when did he become an immortal that he cant retrace his steps especially when he realizes that he earlier goof. Anyway i said probably and its Elrufai that can explain himself better. When u say bad, what do u mean? Criticizing the retardeen IMO is in order and not out of place.
I also see you retracing your steps against GEJ soon since its as flexible as that,the point still remains that criticism aids one to be more active but when it is done without respect,then the real essence is defeated,the office of the president is not fluke.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Demdem(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
bubadaniel13: I also see you retracing your steps against GEJ soon since its as flexible as that,

Retrace what grin grin grin u must be joking. The retardeen is following a well known pattern. A very clueless pattern. peeps like me has been following his activities right from Bayelsa and its obvious to all and sundry that he sucks in governance and favours corruption. He isnt new to me at all grin grin

the point still remains that criticism aids one to be more active but when it is done without respect,then the real essence is defeated,

What do u mean by respect? do u think u are in ur village council? Say it as it is and damn the consequence. The truth must prevail. by the way why on earth should we give a ffuck to a president that doesnt give a damn to his citizenry? he is much more loyal to his killer members who continue to suck this nation dry with little or nothing to show for it than the populace itself. Such a leader should be stoned and not respected.

the office of the president is not fluke.

But the occupier can be a fluke or a joke. case closed

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by bubadaniel13: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]I don't think people like you can head a ward,if you have the qualities that GEJ has,u will be better the way you are now.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Osiris211: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
What's the meaning of this?

Odunnu: The shameless Emir of twitter must reply this. He must never allow Omokri have the last word
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Demdem(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
bubadaniel13: I don't think people like you can head a ward,if you have the qualities that GEJ has,u will be better the way you are now.

I dont think peeps like can reason well enough and have a mind of their own. if u can, u wont be sucking the retardeen's diick every now and then strongly believing that its the best thing that has ever happened to you since the days of Metuselah
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by mosunade(f): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
and so the matter turns to personality attack. While the El rufai continue to enjoy his loot and hob nobbing with the people who destroy Nigeria, you all stay here knocking each others head as if your existence depends on el Rufai or Reno. Shio.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Pataki: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
touch_me_hard: He dashed them out. They didn't pay 4 it

Oh really?! Please provide the evidence and I would personally ensure EFCC picks up El Rufai for this shameful crime by the end of the week.

Or better still, you can forward your evidence and proof to the police, IPCC, EFCC, SSS, FRSC, NURTW, NLC, FEC, International Police, dumbo!
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by bubadaniel13: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Demdem:

I dont think peeps like can reason well enough and have a mind of their own. if u can, u wont be sucking the retardeen's diick every now and then strongly believing that its the best thing that has ever happened to you since the days of Metuselah
u need serious therapy I picture someone who is loosing touch with reality...what a character Demdem.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Demdem(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
bubadaniel13: u need serious therapy I picture someone who is loosing touch with reality...what a character Demdem.

just because i stated i have been following the activites of the Retardeen from Bayelsa and can conclusively say that he sucks in governance. me think u have a problem then grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by mosunade(f): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
Demdem:

LOL. What can I say to this?
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by mosunade(f): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
Which one of you eats from El Rufai's table or from Reno's?

So you will kill each other because of these two? I bow for una mumu level.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Demdem(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
mosun_ade:

LOL. What can I say to this?

just make sure u make use of ur brain well before u dump it. feel free grin
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by bubadaniel13: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
Demdem:

just make sure u make use of ur brain well before u dump it. feel free grin
Funny folks I just wonder how u guys are thinking always on the negative side,there are more positives to life,wake up from your slumber.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Demdem(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
bubadaniel13: Funny folks I just wonder how u guys are thinking always on the negative side,there are more positives to life,wake up from your slumber.

When u say negative, what do u mean? Dont u think we all should be interested in the truth and nothing more? either positive or negative undecided undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by werepeLeri: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
See how people hate each other and drink panadol for other people's headache?
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by jmaine: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
Pataki:

How classic and rich! Coming from one of the prolific laptop squad. An imbeci.le who never sees anything despicable with his retardicious master - GEJ. Shameful and pathetic lot.

Laptop Squad known for culling and quarantining all manners of idiocy from wimpy wrecks such as you . . . Now that is what i call rich . . . .

When next you seek to whine . .look at the clock . . .2015 is not up yet and pathetic wimps like you can do absolutely nothing about it . . .

Fools will always be fools . . .
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
jmaine:

Not an excuse to peddle your toxic stvpidity confidently . . . .
should i write everything one by one before you can understand me..
stiipeed me,
I am infact talking to a dunce so everything has to be explained three times...

Let me tell you why you think i am peddling stiipidity

you are part of a propaganda team set up by your president to attack Nigerians,lie to Nigerians peddle unpopular polices(i wont be suprised if u are on the thread telling Nigerians how great the subsidy for Nigerians and that buying fuel at 300 naira is the best thing in the wold..and that any one who criticises you is part Boko Haram,Part Buhari part Henry Okah.

secondly when Reno Omkri was a broke charlatan,(as against a rich charlatan now),he wrote el rufai a 419 letter,telling him about an ambiguous project,pies falling from the skies,pigs that could fly.. begging for money to pay rent of 200,000 i think
i really dont know how much he begged for,could be more or less,
however El rufai used to getting all sorts of begging letters,and 419 ideas....wondered what kind of grown man,over twenty would be begging for house rent?am i his father?is it not better he begged for a job?he thought

el rufai being a disciplined barewa boy refused that is why Reno is crying like a woman whose husband dumped her for her younger sister since then and it has been over 7 years i think...
i tell you something is seriously wrong with that reno omkri,

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by jmaine: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: should i write everything one by one before you can understand me..
stiipeed me,
I am infact talking to a dunce so everything has to be explained three times...

Let me tell you why you think i am peddling stiipidity

you are part of a propaganda team set up by your president to attack Nigerians,lie to Nigerians peddle unpopular polices(i wont be suprised if u are on the thread telling Nigerians how great the subsidy for Nigerians and that buying fuel at 300 naira is the best thing in the wold..and that any one who criticises you is part Boko Haram,Part Buhari part Henry Okah.

secondly when Reno Omkri was a broke charlatan,(as against a rich charlatan now),he wrote el rufai a 419 letter,telling him about an ambiguous project,pies falling from the skies,pigs that could fly.. begging for money to pay rent of 200,000 i think
i really dont know how much he begged for,could be more or less,
however El rufai used to getting all sorts of begging letters,and 419 ideas....wondered what kind of grown man,over twenty would be begging for house rent?am i his father?is it not better he begged for a job?

el rufai being a disciplined barewa boy refused that is why Reno is crying like a woman whose husband dumped her for her younger sister since then and it has been over 7 years i think...
i tell you something is seriously wrong with that reno omkri,

All you placed up there is useless if it doesn't invalidate what Reno said about Elruffy . . . .

Now did Reno tweet peddle any iota of truth, despite all what you wrote ? . . .

. . . .
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
jmaine:

Laptop Squad known for culling and quarantining all manners of idiocy from wimpy wrecks such as you . . . Now that is what i call rich . . . .

When next you seek to whine . .look at the clock . . .2015 is not up yet and pathetic wimps like you can do absolutely nothing about it . . .

2015,hehe...why is he looking for 2015,when he cannot even handle 2012....you are the one afraid,as for me i dont really care...i will eat and drink,sleep and die,am at peace with my God and myself...

you 2015 proponent,you will die of high blood pressure,how many people do you have to outwit,how many lies will you have to tell,everyday is an additional headache for you...death is waiting for you in all forms,High Blood pressure,HYPERTENSION
(due to stress) Cancer due to the junk you will stuff ur self with and the constant exposure to radiation in planes,
aids(due to promiscuity) its nothing,you are not the first person in the corridor of power nor will u be the the last,we had kings 2,000 years ago,we have presidents now,nothing is new under the sun..

so if you think you are different or something special you are not...a thousand years ago you were not relevant,one thouand years from now you will not be relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by werepeLeri: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
Obviously some "female" here are actually disguised "males". Shuo. Why can't they be themselves?
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by werepeLeri: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: 2015,hehe...why is he looking for 2015,when he cannot even handle 2012....you are the one afraid,as for me i dont really care...i will eat and drink,sleep and die,am at peace with my God and myself...

you 2015 proponent,you will die of high blood pressure,how many people do you have to outwit,how many lies will you have to tell,everyday is an additional headache for you...death is waiting for you in all forms,High Blood pressure,HYPERTENSION)(DUE TO STRESS) Cancer due to the junk you will stuff ur self with and the constat exposure to radiation in planes,
aids(due to promiscuity) its nothing,you are not the first person in the corridor of power nor will u be the the last,we have kings 2,000 years ago,we have presidents now,nothing is new under the sun..

Lol. All these because of El Rufai and Reno. Two people who care no less about anybody.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Elueme: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
jmaine:

A very well deserved response to that malodorous stench coming from no other person than that bug... I haven't seen him in a while, maybe etisalat had granted another 5 mb
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Pataki: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
jmaine:

Spare me the gobbledygook son! Wimpy wrecks? What in the blistering blue barnacles are you ranting about! undecided You have utterly lost your marbles (not that you had any worth noting about anyways). I do not blame you. When you are bashed everyday by the gobsmacking idiocy of your GEJ, grandiose delusion becomes the order of the day. Little wonder, you reckon 2015 ticks a billion years away. Disgusting bum.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by jmaine: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: 2015,hehe...why is he looking for 2015,when he cannot even handle 2012....you are the one afraid,as for me i dont really care...i will eat and drink,sleep and die,am at peace with my God and myself...you 2015 proponent,you will die of high blood pressure,how many people do you have to outwit,how mant lies will you have to tell,everyday is an additional headache for you...death is waiting for you in all forms,High Blood pressure,HYPERTENSION)(DUE TO STRESS) Cancer due to the junk you will stuff ur self with and the constatn exposure to radiation in planes,aids(due to promiscuity) its nothing,you are not the first person in the corridor of power nor will u be the the last,we have kings 2,000 years ago,we have presidents now,nothing is new under the sun..

. . . .Hilarious Stuff
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Gboliwe: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
werepeLeri: Obviously some "female" here are actually disguised "males". Shuo. Why can't they be themselves?
its appalling
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Elueme: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
werepeLeri: Obviously some "female" here are actually disguised "males". Shuo. Why can't they be themselves?
It is a known secret now.. Can start by naming monikers like ko..ju.ke, si..kill etc. watch out for these nairaland frauds!
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) by Pataki: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Elueme: A very well deserved response to that malodorous stench coming from no other person than that bug... I haven't seen him in a while, maybe etisalat had granted another 5 mb

See mumurideeen. Your life surely must be revolving around the hopeless cheap 5MB etisalat is providing you. Apoda! grin

Doofus, I have a life. OK?! I am not paid to be sitting on nairaland waiting for those who bash GEJ and then spin illogical lies into their faces.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youth Take On Lawmaker Over NASS Expenditure (video) / Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika / Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.