Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Count Down To Valentine,s Day Express Your Emotional Feelings To Your Vals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Count Down To Valentine,s Day Express Your Emotional Feelings To Your Vals (906 Views)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Share Your Emotional Moments Here / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Count Down To Valentine,s Day Express Your Emotional Feelings To Your Vals by PERVERT9: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2008
As we make the countdown to 2008  valentine,s day, express your emotional feelings to your val and the one you love.LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW HOW MUCH CARE FOR HIM/HER Here we go

F.A,its another val,its 12 years i thank God that we are still counting the years and waxing stronger more than ever before.I know i,m a very difficult man to live with, but inspite of  my being a difficult man you decided to overlook this and some other things to spend the rest of your life with me,it took me a very long time to realise that you are the IDEAL VAL for me,i thank you for your understanding and for always being there for me most especially when things were really rough and when i behaved REAL MAD,thanx darl. YOU ARE THE FIRST, THE LAST AND MY EVERYTHING. HAPPY VALENTINE,S DAY TO YOU DARLN kiss.
Re: Count Down To Valentine,s Day Express Your Emotional Feelings To Your Vals by OBLONG(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2010
I wish I had a valentines
Re: Count Down To Valentine,s Day Express Your Emotional Feelings To Your Vals by chelseabmw(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2010
i love this

(1) (Reply)

Love Two Girls, What Can I Do? / Guys How Tall Is Too Tall In A Gal For You? / Please Help Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.