Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! (1201 Views)

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Can A Smoker Marry A Nonsmoker And Live Happily Ever After? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by uchey(f): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2008
[color=#770077]Hi guys, i just got married last month and everything is all sweet and easy now, I want to know how to keep the fire of love burning always, what and what to do to make husband happy and satisfied and also what not to, Your comments will be highly appreciated kiss[/color]
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by opokonwa(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2008
[size=100pt]Be Yourself![/size]
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by uchey(f): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2008
Thanks for the candid advice
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2008
The truth is that there is No Happily ever after, its a fable. Just Live and let live, problems will definately come but be the woman he married and never loose sight of God, with him you can never go wrong. Congrats and enjoy your married life
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by adeboo(f): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
Just make sure you pray together, talk to each other, and always make sure u make him a hot meal at least once a day and never ever say you are tired when he wants some loving in bed.
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by almondjoy(f): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hmmmmmmmm!

Hmmmmm!

Hmmm!

Hm!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

snores snores snores snores
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by Freewilly(f): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2008
When do we get to see the pic of the new bride, I love wedding pictures embarassed
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by adekennis(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2008
I love wedding pictures

you like wedding pictures abi you wan peep bride grin cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by Freewilly(f): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2008
adekennis:

you like wedding pictures abi you wan peep bride grin cheesy

which one be your concern, abi you want make I peep you?
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2008
pray to gether,
avoid listening to gossip.keep ur man happy,both food wise and bedwise and God will help u
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by Faitymine(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2008
Only by PRAYER. grin grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by Busta(f): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2008
live it on day at a time,be ursef, be positive and just hope for the best!
Re: Tips On How To Live Happily Everafter With The Man Of Your Dreams! by amsky(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
hello new bride!!! Happy married life.

Yes it'll be rosy rosy now.We all had it that way for varied lenghts of time. This life is not a bed of rosies, and neither is marraige. There are sweet times and then ofcourse, there are the times you feel it's all a nightmarish dream. at those times when the chips are down, REMEMBER YOUR MAKER.
My mother tells me till today-a woman that kneels wins. I am really not the church going type-not that i don't go o. When the hard times come, i always go on my knees and i get an answer.
Do not take anything for granted. Always COMMUNICATE with your husband. I did not say talk to-communicate with, There is a difference here. Communication is the key. I did not have it initially,but when times were so rough and i thought of taking a break-this key unlocked alot for me. Some men hardly talk much about anything,but you kave the key to his heart.

Be a good wife above all. You know your man,so you know what ''good'' is according to his books and yours too.

on a lighter note, more often than not,let your waist do the trick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. If you play your cards right, your husband will be your best friend and you'll be his.
Time is not on my side now,so cant tell you much,but all the best. Be patient,be a mate/helper, be his friend and confidant. Be all you can.
Happy married life. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Love Poems! / Does This Truly Happen? / Women And Their Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.