Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,294 members, 7,957,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

All Atheists Are Satanists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheists Are Satanists (4968 Views)

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666: They just don't know it.

Satan's greatest gift to mankind is the gift of knowledge which he gave to us through Eve. When people gain knowledge, they find out that godly stories are bullcrap so they turn to atheism. This atheism fulfills the wish of Satan.
Although Satan would like everyone to bow down and worship him, this is however not his priority and unlike god, will not punish you if you don't acknowledge him. What gives him most pleasure is seeing children of men gaining more knowledge everyday and freedom from the godly oppressors and doom preachers.
Although some atheists might deny this assertion, it doesn't matter as He is not bothered. If however you take a step further from Atheism and bow down and worship the true Master, upon your knowledge will be added wealth, power, pleasure, health, happiness etc.

Nice thinking! That's what I have always said grin they're all doing their master's work! The devil seems to be investing more into logic & atheism these days! Smh for unagrin
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Funny enough, I agree with you. I have been through the churchgoer to atheist to satanist phase before God saved me. Atheism if followed logically leads straight to satanism

true, but too much long rope.

Remain an atheist and you lose God's kingdom at the end of the day.

It is different when one have a problem with "religion" and when one comes out to plainly state that "there is no God"
*smh*
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Well, according to the incredible and unbelievable story of Adam and Eve.....and the devil snake?

Unbelievable, eh? yet you use it to support your points.

Leaving the increduility of the story aside, let's look at what happened there. God threatened eve not to eat fruit or else die. Satan told eve that if she ate fruit, she will gain understanding of her world. Eve ate fruit and gained knowledge of herself and her surrounding. So Satan was NOT lying. No temptation: Eve wanted to eat fruit. Adam wanted to eat fruit.
Instead of thanking Satan for shinning their eyes, mankind is blaming Him. However, you cannot hide the truth forever.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

You christians that are confused about who Satan is? If I ask 3 different Jehovah's witnesses who Satan is, they would give me 3 different answere.

you serve satan intent very well.

Satan hides his identity to lead people to say he does not exist.

You are already serving his purpose and that is why the bible calls those that say there is No God "FOOLs" since they have already been deceived by satan's tricks.

1 Like

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
inurmind:

I like u. U seem to be a very fair being.
To whoever is reading this, know that whether u are a theist or atheist, if u are always biased, u will always be a blind warrior.

you have not shown what is wrong with being a satanis.

So, what is wrong with it since satan does not exist?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
truthislight:

you serve satan intent very well.

Satan hides his identity to lead people to say he does not exist.

You are already serving his purpose and that is why the bible calls those that say there is No God "FOOLs" since they have already been deceived by satan's tricks.

So 64% of Japanese people are satanist fools because they dont believe in God? How you look at your country with ALUU beatings and then look at the 2nd most peaceful country in the world (Japan) and not die of contradiction?

1 Like

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Its another religion. I want to do things for doing sake not because I idolize some guy

but you belive the story of satan in the bible that he is bad an as such he exist but that of Yahweh you said he does not exist, you see your life?

Do you know we will not be here in this condition without what that happened with those two people?

You cant take own and leave the other.

That we live in an age that satan show himself to his followers(the real satanist church and churches) does not mean that Yaweh does not exist.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666:

Unbelievable, eh? yet you use it to support your points.

Leaving the increduility of the story aside, let's look at what happened there. God threatened eve not to eat fruit or else die. Satan told eve that if she ate fruit, she will gain understanding of her world. Eve ate fruit and gained knowledge of herself and her surrounding. So Satan was NOT lying. No temptation: Eve wanted to eat fruit. Adam wanted to eat fruit.
Instead of thanking Satan for shinning their eyes, mankind is blaming Him. However, you cannot hide the truth forever.
^^^
Good campaign for satan.

We all have freewill.

Can satan give everlasting life?

2 Likes

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

So 64% of Japanese people are satanist fools because they dont believe in God? How you look at your country with ALUU beatings and then look at the 2nd most peaceful country in the world (Japan) and not die of contradiction?

good questions.

God STOP paul in his missionary from going to asia at certain point saying it is the seat of satan.

But today we have alot of asians believing in Yahweh.

Besides, Jesus did not say that it is the broad way(wide road) that leads to life but the narrow cramp road.

Populations or numbers are insignificant,
Cus God can turn stones to serve him.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
truthislight:

good questions.

God STOP paul in his missionary from going to asia at certain point saying it is the seat of satan.

But today we have alot of asians believing in Yahweh.

Besides, Jesus did not say that it is the broad way(wide road) that leads to life but the narrow cramp road.

Populations or numbers are insignificant,
Cus God can turn stones to serve him.

lol....what a load of nonsense
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
truthislight:

you have not shown what is wrong with being a satanis.

So, what is wrong with it since satan does not exist?

The same thing thats wrong with believing in a god who does not exist.
Why are u even asking me?
U must really love this topic.
#yawns and heads out#
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
Double post.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2012
truthislight:
^^^
Good campaign for satan.

We all have freewill.

Can satan give everlasting life?

There is no such thing as everlasting life. It is another of those lies told by your religion to keep you people in check.

Satan teaches us that we have one life only and we should enjoy it to the fullest.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by ijawkid(m): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2012
advocate666:

There is no such thing as everlasting life. It is another of those lies told by your religion to keep you people in check.

Satan teaches us that we have one life only and we should enjoy it to the fullest.

Satan teaches you that because he's also got one life,and after that total destruction........

1 Like

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
advocate666:

in that case you are not a very good advocate for satan cus you have contradicted him:

"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:" (Genesis 3:4).

That is satan's stance.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
truthislight:

in that case you are not a very good advocate for satan cus you have contradicted him:

That is satan's stance.

No man. I did not contradict my Master. Neither did He lie as you guys accuse him of.

It is like if a doctor wants to inject you and you told the doctor that you heard that that type of injection kills people and the doctor tell you that i'ts a lie, that you won't die. Will you say that the doctor promised you everlasting life?

Nowhere in Genesis did god promise eve everlasting life. He said they will die if they eat it. NOT they will live forever unless they eat it.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by MrAnony1(m): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2012
@advocate666

A small test to know if you really know anything about satanism or you are just bluffing. Please answer this question:

What is the core philosophy of satanism? Please reply in one sentence
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony: @advocate666

A small test to know if you really know anything about satanism or you are just bluffing. Please answer this question:

There is no core philosophy of satanism per se but there are individual core philosophy of Satanists. Some Satanists tried to impose their own personal philosophies on others who accepted and they became "mainstream".

The unifying objective of all Satanists is to seek out knowledge and understanding.

To understand what I'm talking about, please see http://www.conservapedia.com/Satanism

I am in the category called Independent Satanism.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony: @advocate666

Epic failure of a question.

The question shows how you know so little about Satanism.

First, there are those who take Satan literally and there are those who take satan as metaphorical (Satanic atheism) both of which could have very contrasting philososphies both within and between themselves.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
Funny thread.. Satanists and yahwehists fighting on the same side... Never thought i'd see the day...
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
musKeeto: Funny thread.. Satanists and yahwehists fighting on the same side... Never thought i'd see the day...

The funny thing about a prolonged war is that new alliances form and sides get switched.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

The funny thing about a prolonged war is that new alliances form and sides get switched.

But what has light got to do with darkness? undecided
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
musKeeto:
But what has light got to do with darkness? undecided

You can only see the faintest of lights in the dark..................

1 Like

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
truthislight:

That is satan's stance.
Poor argument, cos they didn't die after eating the fruit...

GEN 2
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

1 Like

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

You can only see the faintest of lights in the dark..................
grin
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
Curious . . . @advocate666, what's independent satanism?

@my twin bro, hopin I get a lil more 'n a snippet of your story with satanism here. Really freaking curious bout it.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by cyrexx: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
musKeeto:
Poor argument, cos they didn't die after eating the fruit...

GEN 2
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

"death does not mean death but spiritual death". Trust yahweh's servants to make excuses for his many lies and broken promises.

That fictional character conceived by ancient Jews is one sleek deceiving vindictive tyrant
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ihedinobi: Curious . . . @advocate666, what's independent satanism?

@my twin bro, hopin I get a lil more 'n a snippet of your story with satanism here. Really freaking curious bout it.

The follower begging to learn from the master's life!
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
@advocate666, never mind. Checked your link out. Anyhow, what does being an independent satanist translate to for you? I'm under the impression that you mess with the psychic/spiritual realms, do you really? Or is satanism just a philosophy for you?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

What, you jealous? cheesy
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

What, you jealous? cheesy

Jealous of worshipping someone? Never
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by cyrexx: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

begging and shamelessly attaching himself.

I think i just understand what this biblical phrase "get thee behind me" mean. Ihedinobi is one shamelessly getting behind anony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wedding Reception In 2004(photo) / D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.