Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Is It Wrong To Marry Your Mistress ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Marry Your Mistress ? (843 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Marry Your Mistress ? by mayorcowboy: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Yesterday evening my childhood friend came to my house only to tell me that his mistress invited to him to Mr Biggs after work.
When he got there, she started telling him how she love him and ready to do anything for him if he agree to marry her.
He was surprise, at the same time scared what will be her plan.he asked her to give him 48hours to think about it,he decided to come to me as best friend for advice.She is 39 years,while my friend is 30 years
What advice should i give my best friend as regard his future or rather life to avoid pushing the blame on me if I wrongfully advice him, please help me. tongue undecided :-
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry Your Mistress ? by k2039: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
Given the age difference,I will never.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry Your Mistress ? by Input(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
Something is telling me you are the one.

@topic,I can never marry someone that is older than me,not even in the name of love so my advice base on the above is he(you)should just politely decline her proposal.

Anyway first to comment sha
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry Your Mistress ? by candieangel12(f): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Maybe, maybe not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry Your Mistress ? by Beync(f): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
the diff is so much, i would'nt advice my brother to marry a woman who is 9rys older than him

(1) (Reply)

A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? / Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. / 7 Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.