Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. (845 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. by marvelck: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2013
Since we played and defeated Burkina Faso, alot of people (especially girls) have been insulting the living daylight out of one of the Burkinabe players, Bance on facebook, cos of his looks. Bance did not create himself. Neither did he do any plastic surgery that went wrong. He was created by God. wonderfully made. You may not like or find him attractive, but his wife/girlfriend and family members do. And everybody cant be as fine as David Beckham or Brad Pitt. But he's fine before God. And I also see him as such... Cos no one is ugly before God...

3 Likes

Re: Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. by Jaideyone(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2013
Lol im sure someone somewhere is proud of bance cheesy btw he should consider a change of hairstyle
Re: Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. by 3ndy(f): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2013
and moreover even if he is not the typical fine-ness u search in a man.. he is famous enough to be talked about internationally..
these haters who know of them?? name and such.. that's just jealousy.. he IS a fine man and a researched player as for that

3 Likes

Re: Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. by dopeJemi: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Lol im sure someone somewhere is proud of bance cheesy btw he should consider a change of hairstyle

I ​A♏ dat someone, I wud give My sister 2 him... I Love d dude
Re: Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. by Jaideyone(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2013
dopeJemi:

I ​A♏ dat someone, I wud give My sister 2 him... I Love d dude
for the money right? wink
Re: Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. by dopeJemi: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2013
Jaidey-one:
for the money right? wink

Wetin I wan use him money do,I be boy oh, I just Like d guy.. D more peopLe taLk abt his ugliness, d More I admire him
Re: Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. by lepasharon(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
marvelck: Since we played and defeated Burkina Faso, alot of people (especially girls) have been insulting the living daylight out of one of the Burkinabe players, Bance on facebook, cos of his looks. Bance did not create himself. Neither did he do any plastic surgery that went wrong. He was created by God. wonderfully made. You may not like or find him attractive, but his wife/girlfriend and family members do. And everybody cant be as fine as David Beckham or Brad Pitt. But he's fine before God. And I also see him as such... Cos no one is ugly before God...

llooool are u being sarcaticc??

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Ruin A Good Relationship Or Save One. / Guys How True Is This? / Nairalanders Dating Or Engaged To Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.