Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . (976 Views)

I Am Getting Married In A Month's Time, Should I Inform My Ex? / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship (2) (3) (4)

I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . by MRAKPORS(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
My mother, uncles, aunties everybody are against her even though she is pregnant for me.
They(all my family members) have decided to boycott the wedding, even though she is the best woman i have ever dated.
Do i listen to my family and shun her, or go ahead and marry her on my own which will bring a conflict between me and my extended family?

i need quick answers

nb:Non of my family members have stayed with this my fiancee for even 2 hours , yet they are all against my marriage,. She has not offended anybody too. why?
Re: I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . by candieangel12(f): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
Yippe! Last to comment!
Re: I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . by MRAKPORS(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12: Yippe! Last to comment!

i need serious advice plejavascript:void(0);ase.
Re: I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . by candieangel12(f): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
MR AKPORS:

i need serious advice plejavascript:void(0);ase.
Yesterday you opened a thread saying u were in love wit a chic that was 6mnths pregnant for another man n u weren't sure if she loved you n u didnt kno wat to do and now today you are posting abt ur gf being pregnant for you and u want to marry her but ur family is against it. Tell me, Akpors which thread should I believe?
Re: I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . by MRAKPORS(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12:
Yesterday you opened a thread saying u were in love wit a chic that was 6mnths pregnant for another man n u weren't sure if she loved you n u didnt kno wat to do and now today you are posting abt ur gf being pregnant for you and u want to marry her but ur family is against it. Tell me, Akpors which thread should I believe?

somebody hacked into my NL accounts yday undecided
Re: I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . by candieangel12(f): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
MR AKPORS:

somebody hacked into my NL accounts yday undecided

LMAO! Akpors you are not serious! grin
Re: I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . by Beync(f): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Akpos: Uncle take me to tanterlzer
Uncle:only if you can spell it
Akpos: Don't worry, take me to KFC

Akpos u too dey lie

Re: I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . by Teejayphillip(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
Akpors,Akpos,Akpors... Ow mani time i call u? C as Beycn and candieangel jus finish u? Must u lie 2 us evrytime...

No b by force 2 post oo,we no dey du competition for hia... Dem Seun and Sexkillz nor dey pay any poster...

Xterday was anoda story of sumone whu impregnated ur babe,2day u r in love.... I tire 4 u oo
Re: I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . by sholajohn(f): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mr Akpors, you r busted!!! Weldone ehn. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: I Am Getting Married To Her, But!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . by fairygeh(f): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
Akpos,Akpos,how this ur clown business na?to lie just dey sweet ur belle,na wa o.anyway u be akpos anythng u type here should be considered a joke.

As Difficult As Presenting A Gift ??? / Am Confused!!!! / 30 Plus Singles Club