Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? (21635 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Tyche(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

koolg:

I de kirase ne?
Shege yaro walahi
Demosiration of kirase

@Topic
1. Abuja
2. Calabar
3. Enugu.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
edelweiss: great malabites and malabresses, Great! Aluta continua.
Greatest Malabress, was on the road, would have responded quicker. Apologia!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by rodeo0070(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
careytommy: mine is Jos. I was there for less than 4hrs sometime in may around Rayfield.
that place is definitely breathtaking!
Yea, Rayfield around Air force, quite jaw-dropping but you never see anything.
J-town if not for those people have no regard for human life Jos would H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ been the best City in Nigeria. Good roads, appreciable supply of electricity, nice weather, well laid-out city, cute ladies, etc I miss J-town.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by rodeo0070(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
careytommy: mine is Jos. I was there for less than 4hrs sometime in may around Rayfield.
that place is definitely breathtaking!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
afam4eva: One of these days i will take a trip round Nigeria and have it filmed like a documentary.

Please start your documentary from Borno state. Lets see how far you will make it.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by TrustJ(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ph(garden city)
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by solomonkane(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
solomon111: Unfortunately i am not the travelling type.
I have only been to lagos,benin,delta and owerri,and there was nothing special about this cities.
My wild friends who are chronic sex tourists often gist me about the fun they had in Enugu,makurdi.akure,kastina,anambra,e.t.c.
I am hoping to join them in one of their adventures soon.
I need to travel more.

O boy you fall hand o. You visited Benin, Owerri yet you failed to sample their female offerings which are plentiful, endowed, diverse and affordable (depending on your wallet size), see maximum f**k ups o.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by searay2(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
In terms of Cleanliness:
Abuja- becauses it's the FCT
Uyo
Calabar
Enugu
Others
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by ocelot2006(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Let's see.

Uyo- My state's lovely capital. Excellent road networks and recreational facilities (cinemas, etc). The Le Meridien with its golf course rocks. Traffic congestion isn't much, xcept during the rain. Great nightlife with some of the best nightclub.

Calabar-the best years of my life were spent here. The whole town is just one big GRA. Excellent road network, orderly, and extremely clean. Definitely one of the best capitals in Naija.

Abuja-Our nation's capital. Definitely the seat of power and not a place for the poor. Great roads, excellent nightlife, nice hotels, lovely parks. One issh though- the weather.

LAGOS- the nation's commercial capital. 'spent 3 teen years there (VI). I think this unique state is the only place in Naija where you'll find everything, good bad and nasty. One thing though- I hate the damn traffic!!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
ashaju33:
Out of the aforementioned cities,i havent been to Kaduna,jos and kano...but have been to the rest cites..below is my assessment in descending order:
1 abuja
2 calaba
3 lagos
4 ilorin
5 owerri
6 enugu
7 ph( dnt be surprised, its the over hype city in nigeria) cos i work there
8 akure and benin( i will rate them equally)
9 uyo
10 ibadan
11 onitsha
12 aba

^^^I can't understand why Ibadan is punching way below its weight; it's a former regional capital like Enugu and Kaduna yet you can't find nice videos/pics of the place.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nuezha(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by phaya(f): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Okay, Truce. Apologia! To the OP; I prefer Calabar, I schooled at Unical and I loved that place more than my state and I am buying my holiday home there during the Xmas holidays. The gurls at Calabar are natural beauties with conscience. The food are natural delicacies prepared by angelic hands. The Sundays are always fun at the Cultural Center Complex. Saturdays are always awesome at the Esuene Sports Stadium. Its such a peaceful little town with clean air.

Yay! Thank heavens am in Calabar now! Am so going to all these places u mentioned n hopefully catch a cute guy along the way wink
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
TrustJ: Ph(garden city)

^^^You're having a laugh; that tag 'garden city' is redundant.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^I can't understand why Ibadan is punching way below its weight; it's a former regional capital like Enugu and Kaduna yet you can't find nice videos/pics of the place.

Don't make me tell you why.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Emmyk(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ajaokuta- 24hours electricity, good road...
Ilorin- I'v been here all my life! The safest city in Nigeria, good roads and more...
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by watchindelta(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
abeg hi com to my state yeye delta st n come chk my hood dirty warri, anyway home na home chai. Who dn enter nasarawa st here dat st na wash, abuja kul n neat bt wicket rent go kil u there,lagos meh goslo st n 2much ppl,
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by FrankC3: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
People need to travel around to appreciate how beautiful and diverse this country is. For me, my top three: Enugu, Calabar and Abuja in that order.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by younglad007(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mine is definately akwa ibom
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
I almost fall in love with Akure but lots are missing! Nigerian cities are so disorganized!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by eyenCalabar(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
phaya:

Yay! Thank heavens am in Calabar now! Am so going to all these places u mentioned n hopefully catch a cute guy along the way wink

I can be of help to take you around places if you care! C'mon baby. Let's go to Tinapa.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by jpphilips(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
belovedaja: Port Harcourt boy
i love the garden city

you love the durngeorn you mean??
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by guddy4real: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Itoroetti :
Abj,lagos,kalabar,uyo
You are correct Abuja,Calabar, Lagos, Uyo. diz are the best cities we have in diz country,vry clean nd btful but lagos so crowded.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
phaya:
Yes, go to the Esuene Sports Stadium for gymnastics on saturdays, then proceed to the public pool at the stadium afterwards, there are swimming kits for sale and rental there, then your saturday night, if you need a natural ambient devoid of loud music, but natural talents with guitars hanging on their necks, a nice natural, village setting outdoor in the nite, I recommend Eme Inn, that's adjacent MCC road, also known for isi ewu, goat head pepper soup, roast chicken, grilled fish and other Calabar delicacies, I had a girl at the compound opposite Eme Inn, I am yet to find a natural beauty as pretty as her in my exploits, natural fair angel, and not the Makari-bleached fair rippers we have in Victoria Island. Sundays are better spent at the cultural Center Complex where there is stage drama, cultural & continental songs and all form of fun. There are lots of bars to hang out around there. Am sure you find some cute guys there, people there are more interested in comfort and complacency than greedy acquisitions like us here in Lagos.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by phaya(f): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
eyenCalabar:

I can be of help to take you around places if you care! C'mon baby. Let's go to Tinapa.

First, are u cute?
Second, I don't like Calabar Accent. Do u have?
These are very vital for the tourism

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by pendo89(f): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
Abuja,Enugu and Owerri are leading here.

Keep on.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by mabebe1(f): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
ve nt bin 2 many...bt cali n akwa ibom.,i hail...good roads, electricity...good eatries..delicious ice cream...blackbery babes...handsome guys..its da bomb
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
mabebe1: ve nt bin 2 many...bt cali n akwa ibom.,i hail...good roads, electricity...good eatries..delicious ice cream...blackbery babes...handsome guys..its da bomb
I heard about the Tropicana ....Can you give us more insights.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Heanry(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Enugu is my choice. D public water system is working, traffic is well codinated. Security is fairly good and the city road network is neat and properly linked.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
Images,please! A picture is worth a thousand words!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by ashaju33: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

dnt be deceived by the Ibadan past glory. in terms of neatness its out of it. u see refuse along road sides. most of the buildings are having rusted roofs, the traffic is so congested despite having poor cabs and rude drivers and conductors,if u argue too much with a conductor the next na to fight you. the night-lifestyles is full of harassment and lastly there have never been good potable water no to talk of efficient power supply!!! although the accommodation is affordable to some extent.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
J[]S CITY BABY!! wink cool
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by edelweiss(f): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
phaya:

First, are u cute?
Second, I don't like Calabar Accent. Do u have?
These are very vital for the tourism
babe cross riverians don't have accent,its people from Akwa ibom,but as a calabar girl, d calabar man knows how to have good times and spoil u with petting but its the Akwa ibom guys that drolls out the wads* u know what I mean*hold ur own money for calabar Oº°˚˚°º

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / FAAN Increases Passenger Service Charge By 100% From September 1 / Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.