Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja (29206 Views)

Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) / Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics / Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
These fools will not go and invest in their region, no matter how long it takes this country will surely break and then what?
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Ohaneze1: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
Abagworo: The rhetorical question is between Onitsha and Abuja which is more commercially viable? The markets in Onitsha just like most open markets in Nigerian shanty cities are of the lowest standard on earth, why can't Obi set a new standard by siting this project at Oba or Nkpor and make the stands affordable for a take off of advanced shopping in Onitsha.

You call this a shanty? You must be out of your mind. If you want shanty markets go to aba biko..

Btw: who told you that the Mall belongs to PO? Get your facts right before showing off your ignorance..

This is the prestigious Onitsha Main Market with television sets adorning the various lines..am yet to see a singular organized market Nigeria as this..

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by webcalculator(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
@ohanaeze1, stop licking POs ass, he is just a fake propagandist. well, i don't blame u, u havn't traveled outside the state. visit owere or enugu that's close to you, le me know whether you will still come here to rant nonsense. maybe u ar the useless peter obi. a fake propagandist.

the most annoying part of his government is his nonchalant attitude towards the state university. After paying more than 100k as school fees, lecturers will still extort money from the students in the name of textbook. a pirated textbook costing #2800( check political science department and you will understand better). why can't he protect these students paying this tuition fees from the lecturers' chronic extortion?

@op, have you gone to Awada layout, where the majority of the onitsha marketers are residing? is there any good road there? PO is better at business, he sees everything as business, and can't do roads probably because it won't bring profit to him.

stop licking his ass

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Ohaneze1: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
webcalculator: @ohanaze1, stop licking POs ass, he is just a propagandist. well, i don't blame u, u havn't traveled outside the state. visit owere or enugu that's close to you, le me know whether you will still come here to rant nonsense. maybe u ar the useless peter obi. a propagandist

What is happening in your Owerre or enugu foolish man..where have you traveled to?

The last I checked all those govs you mentioned are below Obi in performance and good governance by miles..

Anambra is the least indebted state in Nigeria. The two states you mentioned are on the list of financial dead states, so how could they be doing better than a state with clean bill of health.

Anambra has the best road network, traversing all the community in the state. Development are not limited to our urban centers alone as seen in those states you mentioned. Outside enugu and owere urban, the entire state is bushy not motorable and hugely underdeveloped. I know that you cannot say the same for Anambra where all the communities are ashphalted and developed.

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by webcalculator(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ohaneze1:

What is happening in your Owerre or enugu foolish man..where have you traveled to?

The last I checked all those govs you mentioned are below Obi in performance and good governance by miles..

Anambra is the least indebted state in Nigeria. The two states you mentioned are on the list of financial dead states, so how could they be doing better than a state with clean bill of health.

Anambra has the best road network, traversing all the community in the state. Development are not limited to our urban centers alone as seen in those states you mentioned. Outside enugu and owere urban, the entire state is bushy not motorable and hugely underdeveloped. I know that you cannot say the same for Anambra where all the communities are ashphalted.

go back to my post and address all the issues i presented there faggo.t. for your info, enugu state and imo are better off in community roads. the problem with anambrarians is that we don't care about them governments, we hav our individual independent, thats why nobody cares for his useless government
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Ohaneze1: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
webcalculator:

go back to my post and address all the issues i presented there faggo.t. for your info, enugu state and imo are better off in community roads. the problem with anambrarians is that we don't care about them governments, we hav our individual independent, thats why nobody cares for his useless government

F/u/c/k you a/s/shole..

Who made you an Anambran? Are you qualified to be from the state that produced the great Zik, the Achebes, the Anyaokus, the Ekwuemes, the Ikembas..the list is too long..you swine.. cheesy

Anambra has the best road network that traversed the entire state. I can assure you, you can travel on a smooth road from Awka to Agulu to Ekwulobia to Uga with your eyes closed. From there you take off to Igbariam to Otucha to Aguleri same story.

As for owere once you step out of the town your already in the dungeon, the same thing applies to enugu. Its a fact
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Biggoozz: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Pls Ohaneze and Webcalculator, let's not make this a fight, sheat the swords abeg,
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by webcalculator(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
i'm not here to argue with u, answer this piece
webcalculator:

the most annoying part of his government is his nonchalant attitude towards the state university. After paying more than 100k as school fees, lecturers will still extort money from the students in the name of textbook. a pirated textbook costing #2800( check political science department and you will understand better). why can't he protect these students paying this tuition fees from the lecturers' chronic extortion?

@op, have you gone to Awada layout, where the majority of the onitsha marketers are residing? is there any good road there? PO is better at business, he sees everything as business, and can't do roads probably because it won't bring profit to him.
who did those road u mentioned? we miss Ngige!
stop deceiving yourself! mag.got
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Ohaneze1: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Biggoozz: Pls Ohaneze and Webcalculator, let's not make this a fight, sheat the swords abeg,

He wants to play dirty..am gonna show him that on NL there is no gentleman. If anybody slaps you once, slap the person thrice. That is the rule of NL..
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by webcalculator(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ohaneze1:

He wants to play dirty..am gonna show him that on NL there is no gentleman. If anybody slaps you once, slap the person thrice. That is the rule of NL..
wake up man!
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Ohaneze1: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
No wonder am talking to a pauper under graduate. Boy go and study and pass your exams first. cheesy cheesy

When we were in school we paid school fees and still bought the materials. Its like that on every Nigerian university. A lecturer that writes a book will have to sell to be able to write another one. Tomorrow you will make 'Pass' because you were busy blaming your gov and lecturers. If you do not have money to continue then go into main market and do 'oso afia'. mongo park. university education is not for the poor.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by webcalculator(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ohaneze1: No wonder am talking to a pauper under graduate. Boy go and study and pass your exams first. cheesy cheesy

When we were in school we paid school fees and still bought the materials. Its like that on every Nigerian university. A lecturer that writes a book will have to sell to be able to write another one. Tomorrow you will make 'Pass' because you were busy blaming your gov and lecturers. If you do not have money to continue then go into main market and do 'oso afia'. mongo park. university education is not for the poor.

You are not just discussing with a graduate but the best graduating student of engineering during his time.
now u are justifying a pirated book sold to students at #2800 a copy; a book that's not upto 600pages; that proves that u ar either a F.ool or has an inborn inept reasoning. a very low IQ level
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Ohaneze1: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
webcalculator:

You are not just discussing with a graduate but the best graduating student of engineering during his time.
now u are justifying a pirated book sold to students at #2800 a copy; a book that's not upto 600pages; that proves that u ar either a F.ool or has an inborn inept reasoning. a very low IQ level

Best graduating student my yansh.. cheesy cheesy

You should seek for a refund and go back and study again because you are a disaster.. grin

Now you are jobless because you were busy cheating and indulging in malpractice just to scale through..mongo park
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by webcalculator(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ohaneze1:

Best graduating student my yansh.. cheesy cheesy

You should seek for a refund and go back and study again because you are a disaster.. grin

Now you are jobless because you were busy cheating and indulging in malpractice just to scale through..mongo park
And who told you i'm jobless? i'm in a very good place right now. You can't cheat in ansu elect/elect.engrng, even if u wish to do so.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by webcalculator(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Ohaneze1: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
webcalculator:
And who told you i'm jobless? i'm in a very good place right now. You can't cheat in ansu elect/elect.engrng, even if u wish to do so.

How will I know where you are..you could be at where you are picking pocket right now cheesy cheesy..

AS much as I know that ANSU is good and is no way easy to cheat in the school, but from the way your reasoning and typing gibberish there is an emerging facts that you could have cheated your way to graduate from the school.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by FreeGlobe(f): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
its a known fact peter obi is a certified thief. The eorst thing that has happened to Anambra state.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by webcalculator(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
FreeGlobe: its a known fact peter obi is a certified thief. The eorst thing that has happened to Anambra state.
Tell ohaneze! it seems he reasons with his anus
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by FreeGlobe(f): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
webcalculator:
Tell ohaneze! it seems he reasons with his anus
you need to learn to ignore paid sycophantic agents.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by jookco(m): 2:28am On Nov 18, 2012
at least he build something, t.a orji of abia state is doing nothing.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by cfours: 4:28am On Nov 18, 2012
hahahaha I expect no less.
You can already predict what the state of affairs will be like in an independent Biafra just from topics like these.
#FAILURE

jookco: at least he build something, t.a orji of abia state is doing nothing.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by cfours: 4:40am On Nov 18, 2012
Is that what the Igbos mean by proper "allocation of resources"?
I like that definition. we want a mall in Lagos and Ibadan too o. Governor Peter Obi, please don't forget the SW grin grin
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by mapet: 4:45am On Nov 18, 2012
If thse mall is truly Peter Obi's, then I must say there is really nothing to worry about. Peter Obi's family has been one of the richest, even before he became governor. They have had many bussiness investments and franchises long before the awareness came.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Ohaneze1: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2012
^

My brother tell them, Peter Obi was born and bred in Onitsha, he attended the prestigious Christ The King College-Onitsha. His family owns too many properties and corporate investments in Onitsha.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by webcalculator(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2012
FreeGlobe:
you need to learn to ignore paid sycophantic agents.

Thank u brother.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by feathers007: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2012
DivideUs: These fools will not go and invest in their region, no matter how long it takes this country will surely break and then what?
hmmm
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2012
Ohaneze1: ^

My brother tell them, Peter Obi was born and bred in Onitsha, he attended the prestigious Christ The King College-Onitsha. His family owns too many properties and corporate investments in Onitsha.

LMFAO @prestigious indeed. Maybe in our grandfathers times. The issue here is not whether he was wealthy or not. The State he is governing has no single mall. As a Governor he should influence his family to invest in his State and not outside. What's the example he's showing? From all you(Chino11) have been feeding us on this forum, his only achievement is SABmiller beer company.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Ohaneze1: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2012
Abagworo:

LMFAO @prestigious indeed. Maybe in our grandfathers times. The issue here is not whether he was wealthy or not. The State he is governing has no single mall. As a Governor he should influence his family to invest in his State and not outside. What's the example he's showing? From all you(Chino11) have been feeding us on this forum, his only achievement is SABmiller beer company.

DMGS, CKC, QRC all in Onitsha are the foremost and first established colleges in the East as a whole. DMGS was established by a Briton, that is why it was christened Dennis Memorial College. The same thing applies to CKC also established by the whites missionaries. They prestigious schools in the East that can compete with King's college lagos, Wederal College Calabar. Even Pat Utomi is a product of CKC, same as Obi.

Peter Obi is an Osha boy. His family has too many investments already in Onitsha where he grew up. I don't need to lecture you.

Did Udenwa and Ohakim invest a dime in imo state..no wonder it remains a dry place. Udenwa and Ohakim stole your state dry and invested it outside the country for and behalf of their families.

Even Orange Drugs who happens to come from your place, left imo state and invested billions of dollars in his massive plant in Anambra state. The last I passed through owerre en route PH, it was more like a dead, dry and abandoned town. You better save your energy and use it to push your people to leave Lagos, Anambra and Rivers to come and invest in your imo state.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Ogojohn(m): 5:51am On Nov 27, 2012
Ohaneze1:

Work is ongoing. If you have passed the road recently you will notice that 2 contractors are busying the express. Niger Cat is constructing from Head Bridge to Ziks's Junction, while CCC is constructing from Zik's Junctn to Awka end of the fed. expressway
Brain dead and washed ppl. Are you sure you are in ANAMBRA state.? You are still dreaming and will soon wake up to see that you have sold your vote and conscience defending one of the smartest con man to walk the corridors of power in a decade. WAKE UP MAN.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Sealeddeal(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2012
Yes,Anambra do not have a mall like the one Obi built in Abuja however,Obi is not the only person that will develop anambra. Peter Obi already has investments in Onitsha and mind u,he must not invest all his money in SE.Peter Obi is a govenor and should be judged as such.he is the best governor in SE but the least Popular governor.Anybody that know anambra state before Obi stepped in will surely tell you that Obi has done more than expected.its only the people who are working for their masters in opposition party that will say that Obi has done nothing.i talk like an analyst.i am not in ApGA.the truth is,Obi remains the best gov in SE.

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by cKaiser: 4:25am On Aug 05, 2013
Peter Adaobi has a multi million dollar mall in Abuja. He cant build this in Anambra yet he is mad that his people cant get jobs and have to move to Lagos and be a nuisance

Most Ibos see nothing wrong with this but their major problem in life is Tinubu and Fashola. The same Tinuu who built his own businesses in Lagos his state

My Return In 2019 Non-negotiable - Buhari / Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON / Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63