Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (786982 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mcdemus2000: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2013
Hello nattyspice, I am interested in going through the spanish embassy but I have no idea of what their visa requirements are. pls can you give me a brief brake down of the application processes you followed I.e the list of documents you submitted. Most importantly, I will like to know if a TAX CLEARANCE is a must required and how do I get an invitation letter as I do not have any relative in Spain.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nattyspice: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
@mcdemus. For starters i have a used swedish schengen visa on my passport, but the documents i submitted at vfs lekki where,3 day hotel reservation <paid up front 28 thousand for 3 days.>2 months travel insurancce<17 thousand>,company certificate ,letter of introduction with my company letter head stating that i am on leave for 3 weeks and will like to visit spain for tourism, ,FIRS receipt of 7 naira thousand for company registration,flight reservation IBERIA<i paid after visa came out>,foto copy of previous visa<sweden>.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mcdemus2000: 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
nattyspice, thanks for your reply. I also have 2 used shengen visas from german embassy on my old passport and one un-used on my e- passport which has also expired. I intend to get a new passport which I ll use for my next application. I would have preferred applying through German embassy since I got my 3 shengen visas through them but my problem now is with the Tax Clearance which they now request for. I don't mind if you have any idea on how to go about this TAX CLEARANCE wahala.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kenny2face: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
@tzetzefly, thanks for the advice on the additions for the france visa, will sure include all the holiday itineraries next time. i will go on the net and research on the tourist spots and RER transportations with cost implications *smile*. @nelly ghenghen, i hope the French frontiere will be open to tourists by Feb 2014 oo, i really want to see what all the "to do" in France is all about, and i plan on taking my leave by May next year. All the best to me next application. Ciao. Wish all the other applicants best of lucks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kdf3449(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Goodday NL,

Please i would like to get advise from professionals like you guys from the house. Okay let me start by am 28years,not married and a businessman. I would like to make a short vacation of 3months and i am either thinking of going to the U.K or getting a Schengen visa,i haven't done any of these applications before thats why i want guidelines from you guys before i do anything. Do you advise i go for UK tourist visa or Schengen Visa? I had 3 months Malaysia tourist visa in my passport but i couldn't go because i was busy with my business.

I have a building here in Nigeria where i live but no C of O and i have some lands as well and i have my registered company. I don't know if these will be of any help to me.

An agent said it will cost me 850k for them to give me Schengen visa/U.K Visa and it is even not easy to get.

Pls i need advice pals.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kenny2face: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2013
@kdf3449, permit me to say a bit from the little i have learnt from the Gurus in the house.
DO NOT EVER USE AN AGENT in applying for a visa, especially when they ask for such astronomical fees shocked!!!
Agents don't approve/give visas angry! All they do is help you gather your supporting documents, and you will still be the one to go
submit yourself because of the biometrics tongue!
So what is the fee for?! Agents should only charge reasonable amounts to go through documents and advise on documents to submit undecided!

If you go through the forum/discussions from the beginning ( go to the UK thread, VICJUSTICE/JUSTWISE posts on "real reasons why
visas are refused"wink, you will get all your answers, and know which documents to submit with your application .

Try and get the CofO of your land/house, it will be an added advantage, you are still a young man with his own business, so they will always suspect you of wanting to dash away in their country! And i hope you have enough cash in your account to show you can take care of yourself while on visit and still have plenty to come back home to.

If you decide to apply for the UK visa, state the reason why you could not make the journey cos that will cause a suspicion.
AS you prepare to apply, keep coming here to let the house know the types of supporting documents you have so that they give apprpriate advises.
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by determined: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hello All,
I need some advice on applying for the France Visa for bussiness purpose.

SO my sis works for a french company and has just applied through VFS this morning for her visa...she's got a meeting on the 17th of November in Paris. Currently, she's got a 5 year UK visa and 2 years US visa. And she's just received sms that her application has been forwarded to the French COnsolate. Her company is paying for the trip, accomodation and she has all her documents properly submitted.

However, her only worry is that she needs the visa to be out before the 17th. Do you think this is possible?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
determined: Hello All,
I need some advice on applying for the France Visa for bussiness purpose.

SO my sis works for a french company and has just applied through VFS this morning for her visa...she's got a meeting on the 17th of November in Paris. Currently, she's got a 5 year UK visa and 2 years US visa. And she's just received sms that her application has been forwarded to the French COnsolate. Her company is paying for the trip, accomodation and she has all her documents properly submitted.

However, her only worry is that she needs the visa to be out before the 17th. Do you think this is possible?

17th November is long past.....
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kdf3449(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
kenny2face: @kdf3449, permit me to say a bit from the little i have learnt from the Gurus in the house.
DO NOT EVER USE AN AGENT in applying for a visa, especially when they ask for such astronomical fees shocked!!!
Agents don't approve/give visas angry! All they do is help you gather your supporting documents, and you will still be the one to go
submit yourself because of the biometrics tongue!
So what is the fee for?! Agents should only charge reasonable amounts to go through documents and advise on documents to submit undecided!

If you go through the forum/discussions from the beginning ( go to the UK thread, VICJUSTICE/JUSTWISE posts on "real reasons why
visas are refused"wink, you will get all your answers, and know which documents to submit with your application .

Try and get the CofO of your land/house, it will be an added advantage, you are still a young man with his own business, so they will always suspect you of wanting to dash away in their country! And i hope you have enough cash in your account to show you can take care of yourself while on visit and still have plenty to come back home to.

If you decide to apply for the UK visa, state the reason why you could not make the journey cos that will cause a suspicion.
AS you prepare to apply, keep coming here to let the house know the types of supporting documents you have so that they give apprpriate advises.
All the best.

Thanks alot for your advise,its so much appreciated. I will work on getting my C of O as i have been advised it will be of great help too.Please what journey are you referring to in this statement of yours "If you decide to apply for the UK visa, state the reason why you could not make the journey cos that will cause a suspicion."
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by determined: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
tzetzefly:

17th November is long past.....

Oops.
Sorry I meant December.
Any chances it will come in earlier?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 1:40am On Dec 04, 2013
determined:

Oops.
Sorry I meant December.
Any chances it will come in earlier?

Yes, her application can be treated earlier, and more so, if her company can get across to the France Consulate in Lagos informing them of the need to expedite action on her case.....
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by determined: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2013
tzetzefly:

Yes her application can be treated earlier, and much so, if her company can get across to the France Consulate in Lagos informing them of the need to expedite action on her case.....

Thanks a ton
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kenny2face: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
kdf3449:

Thanks alot for your advise,its so much appreciated. I will work on getting my C of O as i have been advised it will be of great help too.Please what journey are you referring to in this statement of yours "If you decide to apply for the UK visa, state the reason why you could not make the journey cos that will cause a suspicion."

i meant the Malaysia trip you could not make.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by peaky: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sir/ma,
I intend to attend a business conference in France early next year. I intend to use my company account with about 3M. my prayer is this: my personal account does not reflects my monthly salary but i have 850 thousand in the account.All documents are available including tax clearance.Please advice how to package the visa because my personal account does not reflect my salary.
Thanks. God bless
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
peaky: Sir/ma,
I intend to attend a business conference in France early next year. I intend to use my company account with about 3M. my prayer is this: my personal account does not reflects my monthly salary but i have 850 thousand in the account.All documents are available including tax clearance.Please advice how to package the visa because my personal account does not reflect my salary. Thanks. God bless

Nothing to worry about since your company is sponsoring your business trip, you only need to add your payslips to your application which must clearly show your income and tax, while the company presents every other document related to their business.

This must be clear and unambiguous as it relates to their activities and evidence of income.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by olanshi: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
I recently help my brother apply for France Tourism Visa which he was denied, so I filed an appeal.. Few days ago, I got a response but believe me I can't read french.. Please is there anyone out there can help me the translations, is it that he won the appeal or the other way round?

Please I need someone to help out with the translation and what next to do..

Here is the scanned copy of the Response Letter they sent..

Please share it on here so that everyone could benefit

1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
olanshi: I recently help my brother apply for France Tourism Visa which he was denied, so I filed an appeal.. Few days ago, I got a response but believe me I can't read french.. Please is there anyone out there can help me the translations, is it that he won the appeal or the other way round?

Please I need someone to help out with the translation and what next to do..

Here is the scanned copy of the Response Letter they sent..

Please share it on here so that everyone could benefit

Sir,
I inform you that I have decided, under
Article D.211-9 paragraph 2 of the entry code and stay of aliens and asylum, in which the rejecter use in the form of 09/10/2013 against which the consular official of france in Lagos refuses to issue a visa for entry into France.

This decision and motivated by the manifestly inadmissible character appeal, it is now being drafted in French, in accordance with the requirements of The article D.211-6 CESEDA

Please sir, accept the assurances of my highest consideration.

Hope this scanned letter interpretation whatever it means , make any sense to you?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by emwiltz: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
if i apply for a student visa to france and i end up being granted, what will happen if i now travel and don't study, instead i work
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
emwiltz: if i apply for a student visa to france and i end up being granted, what will happen if i now travel and don't study, instead i work

You either get deported if discovered, or you further compound the already sour image of the travellers from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by emwiltz: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks bro, what are the things I need to submit to the french embassy for a work visa, considering I have some documents to back me up
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
emwiltz: Thanks bro, what are the things I need to submit to the french embassy for a work visa, considering I have some documents to back me up

Have you secured employment in France?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by emwiltz: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
here is the thing, the jobs are on probation in that i have to come for a face to face interview. secondly, the major employment i secured, the company requested me to give them a particular date I will be coming to France and i must not fail that date before they give me letter of employment and assist me with other document for the visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tzetzefly(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
emwiltz: here is the thing, the jobs are on probation in that i have to come for a face to face interview. secondly, the major employment i secured, the company requested me to give them a particular date I will be coming to France and i must not fail that date before they give me letter of employment and assist me with other document for the visa

The agency in France will assist you and provide the necessary documents in securing the entry visa if they are genuine.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muzybow: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
@coldgate : In Reference to your post on May 16 2013 which u stated below:
@pinkynanny: N450,000 for Insurance! My Husband and I
with our two children did ours for a total of 21,000. N5250
for each person for two weeks @ mutual benefit insurance.

Please @coldgate I would like to obtain a travel insurance for myself, my wife and my baby, we are planning a 10 Day Visit to France... Do you have any idea the total cost it would be for the 3 of us and could you please reply me with the Mutual Benefit Insurance Address and contact numbers

Please @coldgate I shall be looking forward to your urgent response,

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muzybow: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
coldgate: @pinkynanny: N450,000 for Insurance! My Husband and I with our two children did ours for a total of 21,000. N5250 for each person for two weeks @ mutual benefit insurance.

Please @coldgate I would like to obtain a travel insurance for myself, my wife and my baby, we are planning a 10 Day Visit to France... Do you have any idea the total cost it would be for the 3 of us and could you please reply me with the Mutual Benefit Insurance Address and contact numbers

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muzybow: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
coldgate: @pinkynanny: N450,000 for Insurance! My Husband and I with our two children did ours for a total of 21,000. N5250 for each person for two weeks @ mutual benefit insurance.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pretts(f): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Can someone please advise me on how to go about confirming ticket reservation for a schengen visa since tickets booked without payments are usually cancelled after 24hours? I'm not sure it is advisable to pay for the ticket when the visa isn't issued yet, as most of the promotional tickets are non-refundable

I'll appreciate your assistance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BrTune: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
NL,
Please I want you all 2 assist me with this, I applied to the French Embassy in Abuja for a visa and was scheduled for an interview on the 20th of August, I had the interview in less than 10 minutes, The french woman after going through my documents, Simply asked what I was traveling for, I answered stating it was a conference, as my invitation letter was already in the file of documents I handed her.
She asked what I do for a living and I stated I was a law student. She then asked for my visa fee which I handed over and she told me to come back after 15 days for my passport. 
The problem is few days back, I tried to track the status of my application and after entering my details it shows 'Error in Application contact Administrator'
I called their customer careline and the guy at the other end stated that I must have entered wrong details, Sobhe asked me for name, date of interview and all other details which I gave, he then said my application cannot be found. He then asked me to scan and mail all my receipts which I was issued and my passport cover which I did day b4 yesterday, I am still yet to hear from them. I am worried because the body organising the conference gave us all a deadline of 10th of sept to scan and send a copy of our International Passport and Visa, so they could make Plane Reservations otherwise we would pay the Airfares ourselves, I don't stay in abuja and being a student I don't have much resources to throw away.
Please what should I do, anyone with a similar experience should share and If you have any advice, I would appreciate it.
@Morderator plz muv this to the FP so I can get assistance.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bummiaj: 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello,

please i need an advice. i intend to visit two Schengen Countries france and greece for my holiday. i earn 135k monthly, i hv an account balance of 800k . i dont hv any landed property,i am single, i have never travel before, i work for a small organization and my company does not have a website? pls how do i apply for visa with the France embassy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justwise(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
bummiaj: Hello,

please i need an advice. i intend to visit two Schengen Countries france and greece for my holiday. i earn 135k monthly, i hv an account balance of 800k . i dont hv any landed property,i am single, i have never travel before, i work for a small organization and my company does not have a website? pls how do i apply for visa with the France embassy

Is your salary paid directly into your account from your company? Have your employment and leave letter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Abokii8(m), Chigirl23401

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.