Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (788808 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 3:35pm On Apr 11
LET THE Q AND A CONTINUE. THANK YOU
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Abbey248: 7:32pm On Apr 13
I have similar problem with my France visa application , this is what I see on the application form….On the day of your appointment, you will have to pay the application fee of: 0 €**, or about 0 POUND sterling. I don’t know if I should go ahead for the appointment
MadeMan01:
Hello France experts, I greet you all.
Please I need advise on my situation.

I started reading this thread before finally applying for my France Schengen visa today.

I started on the France-visas website and after completion and got to the stage of visa fee, it told me I was to pay €0 for the visa and linked me to VFSGLOBAL to book an appointment. I followed the process and finally booked a VFS biometric appointment for April 13, 2023 and paid approximately N21,000 online ( since I will be going to UK on March 24 and return in April 8 but want to travel to France on July 6.)

I just wanted to know it the €0 charge is normal. Am I going to pay again at VFS Lagos? What should I expect? Will I be billed for the visa later? When going for the biometric, should printed copies be in black and white or coloured. Please respond. Thank you in advance.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sojimomomo: 9:48pm On Apr 13
Queenyetun:

Share ur email or send a mail pls

Please send to me too: harrimudia@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Abbey248: 11:22pm On Apr 13
Someone should kindly help me out with this. I need to know if I can still go ahead for appointment at Tlscontact
Abbey248:
I have similar problem with my France visa application , this is what I see on the application form….On the day of your appointment, you will have to pay the application fee of: 0 €**, or about 0 POUND sterling. I don’t know if I should go ahead for the appointment
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ogolikpo1(f): 1:46am On Apr 16
odogwudozilla:
Has anyone paid for courier delivery of passport at TLS Contact recently? My aged mother just got charge 80k (Naira) for courier delivery from Lagos to Enugu. I was wondering if that is normal. Their website says 12k and I understand if that price is outdated seeing the economy, but 80k is insane IMO.

Anyone done this recently?

pls am trying to apply for my 62-year-old mum, she is a small business owner but her business is not registered. she did not ever work as a civil servant. pls, what did you add or suggest I add in the placement of the pension certificate? i will be the one sponsoring her and will be adding my sponsorship letter and statement of account.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ogolikpo1(f): 10:08pm On Apr 16
Hello All,

I appreciate everyone on the information shared here. pls, I need your thoughts and contribution here. i want to apply for a France tourist visa for my mum, am not in Nigeria and will be the one sponsoring her travel. She has a shop by the street where she sells her market. She has never worked for anyone and so does not have a pension certificate. Her small business is not registered. what supporting documents apart from my bank statement and letter of sponsorship do you suggest I add to her application? She is 61 years old.

Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 3:58am On Apr 17
Please anyone know legit site to book for conference
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 7:41am On Apr 17
sojimomomo:

Please send to me too: harrimudia@gmail.com

Thanks.

Sent

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Osamagioghowewi(m): 10:55am On Apr 17
Nobody is talking about how to get visa to Attend
the Olympic in Paris ,France
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 11:27am On Apr 17
Hi@Ogolikpo1

The supporting documents to be provided are as follows:

- A travel document, issued less than 10 years ago, containing at least two blank pages, with a period of validity at least 3 months longer than
the date on which you intend to leave the Schengen Area.
- ID photograph.

Purpose of travel/stay
- Reservation confirmation of an organised trip or any other document describing the planned programme.
- Reservation of a return ticket or travel itinerary.

Socio-professional situation
- Proof of socio-professional status (e.g. employment contract, certificate of employment, extract from the trade and companies’ register,
school attendance certificate, proof of pension) and any documents demonstrating the applicant’s personal links to the country of residence
(e.g. copy of marriage certificate, family record book).

Funds
- Proof of income (3 last bank accounts statements, pay slips, evidence of pension).

Accommodation
- Reservation of a hotel or sufficient resources to cover hotel expenses (to the amount of €120/day) or a tenancy agreement or certificate of
ownership. If staying with a private individual : proof of accommodation (Cerfa form).

Travel health insurance
- Travel health insurance certificate (cf FAQ).

You need to include additional supporting documents too.

Proof of Self-Employment : Extract from the trade and companies’ register.
- Ensure that her business is officially registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.

Pension : Self-employed individuals can set up their own personal pension plan.

Ogolikpo1:

Hello All,

I appreciate everyone on the information shared here. pls, I need your thoughts and contribution here. i want to apply for a France tourist visa for my mum, am not in Nigeria and will be the one sponsoring her travel. She has a shop by the street where she sells her market. She has never worked for anyone and so does not have a pension certificate. Her small business is not registered. what supporting documents apart from my bank statement and letter of sponsorship do you suggest I add to her application? She is 61 years old.

Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adejoke8970: 12:46pm On Apr 17
okomoney:
Travel insurance how much

quote author=Jamieabi post=128742373]Good evening

Guys if you need flight reservation, hotel reservation, appointment booking , Travel health insurance , statement of purpose ( SOP) , personal statement or cover letter writing for your visa application I can always be of help

Please how can I reach you for Portugal job seeker vfs appointment
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Makanaki1236: 1:55pm On Apr 17
donteebalo:

Good morning, 3months statement. I submitted a 6months last week at TLS but the lady that attended To me returned some pages to me, stating they only require 3months.

Hi did you get the visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 3:01pm On Apr 17
I think France has resumed giving visas as usual today alone, I have seen 6months and 1year issued both within the last 3days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by daga1: 4:48pm On Apr 17
pls thro more light on thus pls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 5:56pm On Apr 17
Hello house. Can someone tell me how much TLS charges for return of passport by courier within Lagos and is there an option to come pick one's documents as soon as it is ready? I have an application to submit in a few days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17
esdajo:
Hello house. Can someone tell me how much TLS charges for return of passport by courier within Lagos and is there an option to come pick one's documents as soon as it is ready? I have an application to submit in a few days.

It depends on your location, I paid N9k last month and addressed to ikeja. Yes, you have the option of going to pick your documents without paying for courier.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17
Zoey1:
I think France has resumed giving visas as usual today alone, I have seen 6months and 1year issued both within the last 3days.

I got 1year visa last week, My 4th france Schengen visa though

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 6:20pm On Apr 17
Thank you very much. What is the passport photo requirement as per size?

donteebalo:

It depends on your location, I paid N9k last month and addressed to ikeja. Yes, you have the option of going to pick your documents without paying for courier.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17
esdajo:

Just go get your passport at the TLS office, don’t patronise the vendors at the centre o, at the application center itself
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damsel370: 4:34am On Apr 18
Hello everyone! I appreciate your contributions on this platform.

I have a conference in the Netherlands for 4 days happening in mid-June, and another in Germany for 4 days in mid-July.

How do you suggest I handle my visa application?
a) Apply for a multiple entry visa? - How do I go about this, and If I do, can I enter Germany after returning from the Netherlands, even though my visa wasn't issued by Germany?
b) Apply separately to the Netherlands first, return, and then apply to Germany? I already have a previous Schengen visa from Germany.

Thank you in advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thankfulgal6996: 9:40am On Apr 18
Visa Alert‼️

Just to encourage someone here.

I just picked up my visa from Tls this morning

I was granted 3months with 30days stay multiple entry.

This is my second Schengen visa.

The first one was in 2022 I got 1 month with 15days validity with single entry.

This group have been very helpful, you don’t need any agent once you follow the guide in this group.

Thanks so much for all the people who has contributed to this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thankfulgal6996: 9:42am On Apr 18
donteebalo:

Just go get your passport at the TLS office, don’t patronise the vendors at the centre o, at the application center itself

You can take your passport at Tls office for 2500 naira
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thankfulgal6996: 9:42am On Apr 18
esdajo:

Passport is 2500 at Tls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by daga1: 11:30am On Apr 18
[quote author=thankfulgal6996 post=129500960]Visa Alert‼️

pls when did you submit your application pls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 1:01pm On Apr 18
Ghen ghen
Could you give timeline of how they gave you previously. Thanks
quote author=donteebalo post=129491246]

I got 1year visa last week, My 4th france Schengen visa though [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 1:38pm On Apr 18
See the way I jumped up!
😀😀😀😀
Congratulations
thankfulgal6996:
Visa Alert‼️

Just to encourage someone here.

I just picked up my visa from Tls this morning

I was granted 3months with 30days stay multiple entry.

This is my second Schengen visa.

The first one was in 2022 I got 1 month with 15days validity with single entry.

This group have been very helpful, you don’t need any agent once you follow the guide in this group.

Thanks so much for all the people who has contributed to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18
Zoey1:

Ghen ghen
Could you give timeline of how they gave you previously. Thanks
quote author=donteebalo post=129491246]

I got 1year visa last week, My 4th france Schengen visa though

Though I had acquired an Italian Schengen and a Turkish E-Visa in 2020,
I proceeded to France embassy in Dec 2022 (1 month single entry visa),
I got a 20days Multiple entry France visa in April 2023 ( I didn’t use it) ,
Got another 6months multiple Entry in Sept, 2023
And this 1 year Multiple Entry.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 2:51pm On Apr 18
Hello@donteebalo

Did you include in your written cover letter the reason why you were unable to use your visa in April 2023
Is your purpose of travel for tourism?
Which documents did you submit?
Did you manage to submit your completed and signed paper application form at TLS Center in Lagos?
Thank you.

donteebalo:

Though I had acquired an Italian Schengen and a Turkish E-Visa in 2020,
I proceeded to France embassy in Dec 2022 (1 month single entry visa),
I got a 20days Multiple entry France visa in April 2023 ( I didn’t use it) ,
Got another 6months multiple Entry in Sept, 2023
And this 1 year Multiple Entry.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18
Marcgrace:
Hello@donteebalo

Did you include in your written cover letter the reason why you were unable to use your visa in April 2023
Did you manage to submit your completed and signed paper application form at TLS Center in Lagos?
Thank you.

Sure I wrote a cover letter when I reapplied, I explained why I couldn’t meet up with the trip and apologised.
My purpose of travel is tourism and has always been.
I submitted all the required docs as stated on their website.
Yes, I submitted my application at the TLS office , Adeola Odeku V/I. I was able to get an a closer appointment date as am a frequent traveler.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by daga1: 3:32pm On Apr 18
pls when did you submit

Marcgrace:
Hello@donteebalo

Thank you.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18
daga1:

pls when did you submit

28th of March
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 4:34pm On Apr 18
In November 2023, I reapplied for a visa after having an unused one, but I was denied.
Although I explained the reason in my cover letter, but I didn’t include a supporting document to back it up.
At the TLS Center in Lagos, they always reject my filled visa application form, insisting on using their own.
Thank you for your response.

donteebalo:

Sure I wrote a cover letter when I reapplied, I explained why I couldn’t meet up with the trip and apologised.
My purpose of travel is tourism and has always been.
I submitted all the required docs as stated on their website.
Yes, I submitted my application at the TLS office , Adeola Odeku V/I. I was able to get an a closer appointment date as am a frequent traveler.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Chigirl23401 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.