Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791274 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ozeggy: 8:39pm On Apr 20
You can use Travelbeta and submit the email confirmation.

sasho9ja:
Pls where can i book a flight reservation without having to pay?

My submission is in a few days time, abeg, epp me.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 10:20am On Apr 21
Hello!
Does anyone know the latest visa appointment dates available between May ending to first week of June on TLS?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BigshotAsola5: 3:27pm On Apr 21
Hello everyone!
I had applied for a tourist visa to France in 2018 and I was denied.
According to the letter of denial with several reasons, my consultant said the the asterisk one is the reason for my denial..
And I think of reapplying for this Olympics game and I met another consultant who says that every reason stated was why I was rejected. I am confused. How true is this? See attachment!
I'm new here. A response will help. Thanks.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21
BigshotAsola5:
Hello everyone!
According to the letter of denial with several reasons, my consultant said the the asterisk one is the reason for my denial..
And I think of reapplying for this Olympics game and I met another consultant who says that every reason stated was why I was rejected. I am confused. How true is this? See attachment!

Reason No 2 (the ticked box) is the reason for your refusal. Not all reasons pls. Disregard the second consultant.

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 8:09pm On Apr 21
Only reason number 2. The second consultant probably don’t know his job or wants to rip you off.
BigshotAsola5:
Hello everyone!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ed250: 12:56am On Apr 22
[quote author=Makanaki1236 post=129304232]

Please can someone advise me if we still need round trip flight itinerary to France for a study visa of 1 year?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ed250: 1:06am On Apr 22
Please can I get a France study visa with Virgin passport and is flight itinerary required for a round trip for a 1 year study visa for france
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by otedola1(m): 3:04am On Apr 22
Good day, my boss Visa application refused in Feb for no resistable complaining, is it any Chance for re appeal because this people just try chopping person money for the reason, and they're mention I can re appeal between thirty..... presentation of notification day

Wish my application is Feb

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by otedola1(m): 3:07am On Apr 22
Because my constant said if I re Appeal, can take me up to 3.month before then will deside
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 8:56am On Apr 22
Hi @Ed250
Yes. It also demonstrates the intention to return after completing your studies or evidence of your plan to come back after finishing your one-year program.

Ed250:
Please can I get a France study visa with Virgin passport and is flight itinerary required for a round trip for a 1 year study visa for france
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 3:08pm On Apr 22
Hello!
Does anyone know the latest visa appointment dates available between May ending to first week of June on TLS?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Biggyman11: 9:48am On Apr 23
Guys, did anyone make payment with Tls recently ? i have been trying to pay for appointment since yesterday but no luck.
Please help
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 9:56am On Apr 23
Hi @iggyman11
Please, what's the latest available appointment dates on TLS when you were trying to book your appointment?
Thank you.

Biggyman11:
Guys, did anyone make payment with Tls recently ? i have been trying to pay for appointment since yesterday but no luck.
Please help
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Biggyman11: 9:58am On Apr 23
Marcgrace:
Hi @iggyman11
Please, what's the latest available appointment dates on TLS when you were trying to book your appointment?
Thank you.

There's appointment till August. But i am a frequent traveller . I feel thats the reason why it gave me those options.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 10:24am On Apr 23
I am a frequent traveller as well, so I could get an appointment date on either 27th May or 3rd of June?
I am about to fill my visa application form, just for me to be sure of the date I will enter as my intended travel date.

Thank you so much.
And best of luck!

Biggyman11:

There's appointment till August. But i am a frequent traveller . I feel thats the of reason why it gave me those options.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Biggyman11: 10:25am On Apr 23
Marcgrace:
I am a frequent traveller as well, so I could get an appointment date on either 27th May or 3rd of June?
I am about to fill my visa application form, just for me to be sure of the date I will enter as my intended travel date.

Thank you so much.
And best of luck!

Book your appointment first before you finish your visa application form. With that, you are sure of your dates.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 10:27am On Apr 23
Really, I didn't know that it was possible. Thank you so much, I really appreciate.

Biggyman11:

Book your appointment first before you finish your visa application form. With that, you are sure of your dates.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 10:30am On Apr 23
It displays, "The service is temporarily unavailable. TLScontact team."

Biggyman11:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 10:51am On Apr 23
I doubt if this is possible.
Biggyman11:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Biggyman11: 10:51am On Apr 23
Marcgrace:
It displays, "The service is temporarily unavailable. TLScontact team."

what service are you talking about? you mean appointment service?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 10:56am On Apr 23
Yes, the appointment service website.
TLS contact : https://visas-fr.tlscontact.com
The TLS contact website is now opening.
Thanks.

Biggyman11:

what service are you talking about? you mean appointment service?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 11:18am On Apr 23
It displays : "The France-Visas form should be completed before appointment booking for a visa."
How can I book the appointment first before I complete my visa application form?

Biggyman11:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 12:37pm On Apr 23
This isn’t doable! Complete your form and then appointment booking will go through. They have dates for May and June so you should probably say your travel date is August which makes sense as it’s summer time.
Marcgrace:
It displays : "The France-Visas form should be completed before appointment booking for a visa."
How can I book the appointment first before I complete my visa application form?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Biggyman11: 1:56pm On Apr 23
Blessedsteph:
This isn’t doable! Complete your form and then appointment booking will go through. They have dates for May and June so you should probably say your travel date is August which makes sense as it’s summer time.

it is doable my friend, do ur research . Let me put you through, when you start the form. It will give you the form reference number, thats what you will use to book your appointment. Then you can finish your application form later.... try it and see its doable. That you dont know about it doesnt mean its not doable.
Shallom.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Michaelcoolid88: 2:35pm On Apr 23
Pls which documents is meant to be photocopied
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 3:00pm On Apr 23
Hello @Biggyman11
It didn't work.

"Group Validation. "You are about to validate your request. After validation you won’t be able to make changes. Please ensure that all the information is correct. Any errors may affect the submission of your application."

Biggyman11:

it is doable my friend, do ur research . Let me put you through, when you start the form. It will give you the form reference number, thats what you will use to book your appointment. Then you can finish your application form later.... try it and see its doable. That you dont know about it doesnt mean its not doable.
Shallom.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 3:03pm On Apr 23
Hi @Blessedsteph
Yes, it didn't work.

Blessedsteph:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Floyd45(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all well. I need your advice regarding an application for a Schengen visa from France.

The applicant has a work program scheduled in Norway in mid-June and will be transiting from France to the Netherlands.

What are the rules regarding showing flight tickets or reservations? I believe the applicant will catch a flight to Norway on the same day from France.

Would the applicant need to provide a hotel reservation for their stay in France? Any advice on how to proceed with the application would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23
Floyd45:
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all well. I need your advice regarding an application for a Schengen visa from France.

The applicant has a work program scheduled in Norway in mid-June and will be transiting from France to the Netherlands.

What are the rules regarding showing flight tickets or reservations? I believe the applicant will catch a flight to Norway on the same day from France.

Would the applicant need to provide a hotel reservation for their stay in France? Any advice on how to proceed with the application would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The applicant should just apply that he/she is going to Paris, France and leave all other trips out of his/her application, he/she should calculate the total duration on the trip and use it it book France hotel reservations and return ticket. You should leave all other trips out of the application. His-her focus should just be a TRIP TO FRANCE (if you’re applying for tourism visa o)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Floyd45(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23
donteebalo:

The applicant should just apply that he/she is going to Paris, France and leave all other trips out of his/her application, he/she should calculate the total duration on the trip and use it it book France hotel reservations and return ticket. You should leave all other trips out of the application. His-her focus should just be a TRIP TO FRANCE (if you’re applying for tourism visa o)

Thanks for this. Appreciate
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 2:15pm On Apr 24
donteebalo:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 2:18pm On Apr 24
Hello Everyone!

Please, I require assistance on how to respond to this question, "The number of stays planned in France for the coming year." ?
"Enter the number of stays that you are planning to make in France for the coming year."
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.