Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (793369 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Agbaletu:
Please, are these documents sufficient for a tourist visa for a couple?
Application form
Introduction letter from husband's company
Marriage certificate
Hotel reservation for 10 nights (paid hotel reservation before submitting the application)
Insurance
Flight reservations
2m savings account + 18500$ Dom account (husband's accounts)
T-bill certificate of 14m (husband)
Itinerary
Husband's employment letter
Husband has been to two East Africa countries like 6 times
Any need for the wife's statement of account and children's birth certificates?
6 different deed of conveyance documents of landed properties (one on wife's name, one on husband's name, one on both husband and wife's name and 3 on children's names)

Thanks
Hi, from all info I've gathered from various sources, I don't think it's necessary to include wife's bank account especially if husband is fully sponsoring and it's not a fluids as husband's. If it is, then the family would require extra documentation like wife's leave letter, introduction letter from place of work, payslips or CAC documents , tax clearance certificate for both husband and wife, etc. It doesn't hurt to include children's birth certificates as well as school fees reciept and letter of exemption from school for holidays if travel plans collide with school session. Better to be over prepared than under prepared. PS. From what I gather The French love documentation. But be sure it's relevant documentation. Dont forget to muliply required expenditure by the embassy per day for the duration of your trip times the number of people travelling and ensure you have up to that ammount plus extra, to show as expendable funds in your statements. I hope this helps. Cheers.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iyaaliyah: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hello peeps. I submitted application on the 19th June. I am yet to receive my passport back oh. I keep tracking but still saying 'document has been sent to French embassy . I taya. I need to use my passport soon. who else is in my shoes oh.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Agbaletu: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
MANGOandCORN:

Hi, from all info I've gathered from various sources, I don't think it's necessary to include wife's bank account especially if husband is fully sponsoring and it's not a fluids as husband's. If it is, then the family would require extra documentation like wife's leave letter, introduction letter from place of work, payslips or CAC documents , tax clearance certificate for both husband and wife, etc. It doesn't hurt to include children's birth certificates as well as school fees reciept and letter of exemption from school for holidays if travel plans collide with school session. Better to be over prepared than under prepared. PS. From what I gather The French love documentation. But be sure it's relevant documentation. Dont forget to muliply required expenditure by the embassy per day for the duration of your trip times the number of people travelling and ensure you have up to that ammount plus extra, to show as expendable funds in your statements. I hope this helps. Cheers.
Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
iyaaliyah:
Hello peeps. I submitted application on the 19th June. I am yet to receive my passport back oh. I keep tracking but still saying 'document has been sent to French embassy . I taya. I need to use my passport soon. who else is in my shoes oh.
That's a while. What type of Visa did you apply for and to which Embassy? But I'd be more worried if it took just 3days to get back to you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iyaaliyah: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thanx bro. I applied for tourist visa and I submitted in Lagos.

MANGOandCORN:

That's a while. What type of Visa did you apply for and to which Embassy? But I'd be more worried if it took just 3days to get back to you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thobby4real(f): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
[b][/b]
Jamaticulus:
Timeline of Application for VLS-TS..

Application submitted at VFS and received by Consulate: 19/06/18

Got SMS and Mail to pick up passport: 29/06/18

Picked up: 03/07/2018

Long stay visa approved...Took 9 working days to process my application...

Gloire à Dieu...France, Ici je viens.... wink wink

Please can I have your phone number? I need your assistance.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thobby4real(f): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iyaaliyah: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Why not state what the matter is here so we can all contribute and also learn. that s the purpose of this thread. It is even better so you have options to choose from in making your decision. #justsaying
thobby4real:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tayotp: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Good Afternoon everyone on this thread.please how can one secure flight reservation?The ones am getting directly from the airlines expires in 48hrs.

Please help.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
tayotp:
Good Afternoon everyone on this thread.please how can one secure flight reservation?The ones am getting directly from the airlines expires in 48hrs.

Please help.
use https://www.flightreservationforvisa.com there's a service fee though. But it's not that much and you get a genuine longer reservation.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
please for those that used leboncoin how did you get your accommodation Certificate?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BUSHMANMB: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hello guys plss how much is tuition fee for schools dat teaches in English language, and do private schools offer lectures in English thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Professor1234(f): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
I will be travelling to the Netherlands on the 22nd of this month but my passport is not out. I planned to go to the France embassy Ikoyi next week Wednesday. Can they do something about it?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omoijebujesha(f): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Professor1234:
I will be travelling to the Netherlands on the 22nd of this month but my passport is not out. I planned to go to the France embassy Ikoyi next week Wednesday. Can they do something about it?
Permit me to suggest that you call this number:014628484. Its the French embassy in Lagos. It will ring funny but someone will pick after couple of rings. Have your tracking number handy. My family and I submitted our application on the 6th of June and we 're yet to get the pick up mail/sms. Thou I was told that for Dutch visa it takes 21 working days. All the best

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Professor1234(f): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2018
omoijebujesha:

Permit me to suggest that you call this number:014628484. Its the French embassy in Lagos. It will ring funny but someone will pick after couple of rings. Have your tracking number handy. My family and I submitted our application on the 6th of June and we 're yet to get the pick up mail/sms. Thou I was told that for Dutch visa it takes 21 working days. All the best

omoijebujesha , thank you. But do you have any idea if I go on that Wednesday whether they can do something about it? Calling them will be safe and ease me from lot of stress, I will do just that and I will update the house.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omoijebujesha(f): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Professor1234:

omoijebujesha , thank you. But do you have any idea if I go on that Wednesday whether they can do something about it? Calling them will be safe and ease me from lot of stress, I will do just that and I will update the house.
Call them and if you don't get the much needed response after some days, I will suggest you go to the French Embassy. We plan to do that also if we don't get any response this week. I will look out for your update please. Regards

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Professor1234(f): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2018
omoijebujesha:

Call them and if you don't get the much needed response after some days, I will suggest you go to the French Embassy. We plan to do that also if we don't get any response this week. I will look out for your update please. Regards

omoijebujesha, yeah, are you also travelling soon? Can I have your number?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omoijebujesha(f): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Professor1234 post=69302342]

[/quote
Our date of travel to Netherlands is the 19th of August . We will be travelling from UK to Amsterdam.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omoijebujesha(f): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Professor1234:

Our date of travel is the 19th of August after some days in the UK.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yeyeologo: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Professor1234:

Some people from my office applied to Netherland on 14/06/2018. They were scheduled to travel on 8/07/18. Passport is not out. Called 014628484 on 11/07/18. They were told to reschedule flight booking which they did along with insurance. Will be out of place to go to Embassy on monday if passport is not out by tommorrow. Flight was rescheduled to 15/07/18.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Professor1234(f): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2018
omoijebujesha:

Our date of travel is the 19th of August after some days in the UK.
OK noted
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Professor1234(f): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2018
yeyeologo:

Some people from my office applied to Netherland on 14/06/2018. They were scheduled to travel on 8/07/18. Passport is not out. Called 014628484 on 11/07/18. They were told to reschedule flight booking which they did along with insurance. Will be out of place to go to Embassy on monday if passport is not out by tommorrow. Flight was rescheduled to 15/07/18.
I wonder if visa is more than stamping the passport
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yeyeologo: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Professor1234:
I wonder if visa is more than stamping the passport
I wonder too!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kayvincin: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please house, how much is the visa fees for long STAY? (for student)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
[
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kayvincin:
Please house, how much is the visa fees for long STAY? (for student)

45K+

Just go with 46k in cash. Transfer/POS not allowed
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by folavictor: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
i am having this same issues crous de dijon is holding my accommodation hostage. and the only ransom is getting a guarantor in france or applying for visale. now visale website doesnt want me to pass this stage 1. it keeps saying i am not eligible for visale. i have taya for this ppl.
preachoval:
Thanks boss,
from visale.fr, I registered as tenant and upon signing in to register for the application, I experienced the following as listed

1. My country cant be edited, the option of
changing the default from ( France) to any other country isn't
provided

2. Our mobile phone number is greater than 10 digit, excluding
international code we have 12 digit in total and the system
does not accept it

3. Before clicking on '' I valid " i was instructed on the page to
add up " a CO-HOLDER " information. Without doing this i
cannot proceed to the second and third

Better still you can just provide a step by step instructions to follow perhaps am on the wrong page.

Thanks very much

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yesBOSS222: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello good people,

For those of us applying for Crous accommodation, how do we pay the processing fee (4 euro or something) by cheque? Because that is what is on my Student File. It says the processing fee must be paid by cheque and sent along with the Student File. Please help o cos time is really flying!!!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omoijebujesha(f): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Professor1234:
OK noted
Hello. So we finally got the pick up mail and sms today at 3:18pm. By His grace, I will pick our passports on Monday at vfs. Timeline: submitted our Dutch visa application on the 6th of June 2018. It took a total of 25 working days(excluding the two week days holidays we had in the month of june). I will share the outcome on Monday and the documents submitted. Cheers
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dcutey: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
iyaaliyah:

When did you state as your departure date? I don't think they attend to applications until it's weeks to the date of departure.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yesBOSS222: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
yesBOSS222:
Hello good people,

For those of us applying for Crous accommodation, how do we pay the processing fee (4 euro or something) by cheque? Because that is what is on my Student File. It says the processing fee must be paid by cheque and sent along with the Student File. Please help o cos time is really flying!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.