Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (787032 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
uc198080:
i rcvd our passports(family)from vfs dispatch guy n behold 3months multiple visas were granted to us.

This is our first time.,Although i v been to ...
China
Singapore
Thailand
Dubai
Malaysia
South Africa
Cambodia
Hongkong,previously.

Wife has been to Uk n has 5yrs visa(Expired in march 2018)

My son is just 2yrs.

So happy.

I noticed you stopped answering questions after announcing you got your visa, even though you still come online. I also noticed you applied around this time last year and bailed out on NL until you needed to ask others questions again this year. It's all good bro you don't have to help others with info that might be useful after you've gotten all the info you want and had all your own questions answered. once again enjoy your vacay.Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Christopher100: 4:57am On Jun 20, 2018
Good morning house. Is there anyone applying for Cruos Accommodation here? I tried to register on Student Social File before I can proceed to Request on DSE 2018/2019 but am stranded at "Student Social File". Please has anyone gone through these processes? please guide me. See the screen shot

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iyaaliyah: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Hi peeps, pls is it possible to send more documents omitted to the VFS for French embassy after 24hrs of submission. Goodmorning
pls help.

thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2018
The gurus in the house should help us out with our questions na. Please
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2018
Christopher100:
Good morning house. Is there anyone applying for Cruos Accommodation here? I tried to register on Student Social File before I can proceed to Request on DSE 2018/2019 but am stranded at "Student Social File". Please has anyone gone through these processes? please guide me. See the screen shot
you are educated abroad cos you are not french
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2018
iyaaliyah:
Hi peeps, pls is it possible to send more documents omitted to the VFS for French embassy after 24hrs of submission. Goodmorning
pls help.

thanks

No idea but no harm in trying. Just go or call to confirm.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Toshybaba1:
Pls house, I have been to France and Italy like 9 times but I got denied this February based on , justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provide . pls I want to know its my hotel or what do I need to do cuz I am planning to apply again for holiday next week .thanks

dont be in a rush to apply. Give it like 3 to 6 months before you reapply.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Guru in house, please am waiting for ur counsels ooo

uote author=Kaleydd2000 post=68620075]What do u say or how best can one package d following bank deposits,I mean defending it?: 335k on 23/2/18, 267k on 28/2/18, 110k on 28/2/18, 90k on 12//4/18, 200k on 26/4/18, 220k on 30/4/18, 100k on 10/5/18, 150k on 20/5/18, 50k on 29/5/18, 50k on 6/6/18, all paid in by different people, two people depositing like 2/3 times and with d intention of depositing more to make 1.7M. I own d property we reside in, have anoda under construction,...I just need an expert guidance to the money isn't "bad money" or lodgements like that. Thanks in anticipation of ur swift response as usual. All d gurus help ur brother.

ote author=Eldeethedon post=68594313]
I don't know the percentage of visa issuance at the embassy and no individual can guarantee you visa other than the visa/consular officer handling your application.

Package your application, apply and be prayerful.[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by industrialchemi: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Hello guys. My sis wants to go to France and learn French.

What are the necessary steps to follow and can she be granted language visa??.. sad
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
justcallmenuel:
Pls house, help me out on this. I checked my mail today and got a message from vfs asking me to track my application which I did, after doing it, I got this message that my application has been received at the embassy of France 06/07/2018. I want to know when they will call me to come for my passport cos I applied since on the 6th of this month, and the programme I'm going for in France is scheduled for 6th July to 12th July.. Please, you guys should help me out on this.
justcallmenuel:
Pls house, help me out on this. I checked my mail today and got a message from vfs asking me to track my application which I did, after doing it, I got this message that my application has been received at the embassy of France 06/07/2018. I want to know when they will call me to come for my passport cos I applied since on the 6th of this month, and the programme I'm going for in France is scheduled for 6th July to 12th July.. Please, you guys should help me out on this.
It means France Embassy have received your application from VFS. They will reply you via mail or text message when they made a decision on your visa application which you will be inform to pick up your passport as VFS or UPS Courier will pick it up on your behalf if you paid for courier service.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
industrialchemi:

What are the necessary steps to follow and can she be granted language visa??.. sad
Search for French Language Schools and apply.
You can search here http://www.univ.cc/search.php?dom=fr&key=&start=1
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
Guru in house, please am waiting for ur counsels ooo

uote author=Kaleydd2000 post=68620075]What do u say or how best can one package d following bank deposits,I mean defending it?: 335k on 23/2/18, 267k on 28/2/18, 110k on 28/2/18, 90k on 12//4/18, 200k on 26/4/18, 220k on 30/4/18, 100k on 10/5/18, 150k on 20/5/18, 50k on 29/5/18, 50k on 6/6/18, all paid in by different people, two people depositing like 2/3 times and with d intention of depositing more to make 1.7M. I own d property we reside in, have anoda under construction,...I just need an expert guidance to the money isn't "bad money" or lodgements like that. Thanks in anticipation of ur swift response as usual. All d gurus help ur brother.

ote author=Eldeethedon post=68594313]
I don't know the percentage of visa issuance at the embassy and no individual can guarantee you visa other than the visa/consular officer handling your application.

Package your application, apply and be prayerful.
Oga, you can give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
iyaaliyah:
pls help.

thanks
Yes, it is possible. I have similar issue at VFS when I applied with my wife. Her bank statement was rejected because it was 5 months bank statement which we were told to bring that of 3 months the other day. Decision was made within 9 working days and our visa was rejected. We applied 2 weeks after the rejection and got the visa within 6 working days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Eldeethedon:

Yes, it is possible. I have similar issue at VFS when I applied with my wife. Her bank statement was rejected because it was 5 months bank statement which we were told to bring that of 3 months the other day. Decision was made within 9 working days and our visa was rejected. We applied 2 weeks after the rejection and got the visa within 6 working days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2018
industrialchemi:

You should know this more than anybody here since you "studied in another country self sponsored"abi I lie? I like your story just make it more realistic next time.
Cause I cant make over "80m"and go for Acura MDX abi I no get Taste Ni..No vex oh Na my useless way of thinking �

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Eldeethedon:

It means France Embassy have received your application from VFS. They will reply you via mail or text message when they made a decision on your visa application which you will be inform to pick up your passport as VFS or UPS Courier will pick it up on your behalf if you paid for courier service.
Thanks bro, they just sent me a mail to come up my passport.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2018
Eldeethedon:

Thanks bro, they just sent me a mail to come pick up my passport.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by industrialchemi: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2018
Luciferlove:

You should know this more than anybody here since you "studied in another country self sponsored"abi I lie? I like your story just make it more realistic next time.
Cause I cant make over "80m"and go for Acura MDX abi I no get Taste Ni..No vex oh Na my useless way of thinking �

Nawa o, am I in France?.

I’m making enquiries for French language Visa for my sis just as I made enquiries before applying for the country I wanna Study too.

U can go for any car of ur choice nah, I can’t spend all my money ontop a car as I have dreams to achieve also.

Viel Glück.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by industrialchemi: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Eldeethedon:

Search for French Language Schools and apply.
You can search here http://www.univ.cc/search.php?dom=fr&key=&start=1

Thanks dear...But is it possible she can get a language visa?.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omoijebujesha(f): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2018
justcallmenuel:

Thanks bro, they just sent me a mail to come up my passport.
Greetings,
Please can you share the outcome of your application. My family and i submitted on the same date as your though we got the email notification on the 7th of june.
We are yet to recieve the pick up notification.
Regards
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2018
industrialchemi:

Nawa o, am I in France?.

I’m making enquiries for French language Visa for my sis just as I made enquiries before applying for the country I wanna Study too.

U can go for any car of ur choice nah, I can’t spend all my money ontop a car as I have dreams to achieve also.

Viel Glück.

Peace ✌ this my small brain no dey allow me reason fine again

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Christopher100: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good day everyone. Please I just printed my Crous Accommodation Form and am about using a courier service to return to France. Please can any help me to list the required personal documents that should be enclosed with the form.
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Christopher100:
Good day everyone. Please I just printed my Crous Accommodation Form and am about using a courier service to return to France. Please can any help me to list the required personal documents that should be enclosed with the form.
Thanks
It should be written on the form. Use google translate
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Christopher100:
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uc198080: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
MANGOandCORN:

I noticed you stopped answering questions after announcing you got your visa, even though you still come online. I also noticed you applied around this time last year and bailed out on NL until you needed to ask others questions again this year. It's all good bro you don't have to help others with info that might be useful after you've gotten all the info you want and had all your own questions answered. once again enjoy your vacay.Cheers

I sincerely apologise for my late reply...Sequel to our discussion on how i got my visa .....

I had a good personal account of above 20mil and a company's account above 20mil with a solid turn over...

Above all,i personally did a hotel reservation by myself and 2235usd was removed from my intl credit card ,but there's a cancellation policy which i v adhered to.

No matter how good or fat your bank accounts may be,without a confirmed hotel reservation ,pls forget getting the visa.

Like i rightly said,3months mutiple visas were issued to us(family of 3).
Thank you all and God bless .

Do not use an agent for hotel booking ...You can do it!!!

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoijebujesha:

Greetings,
Please can you share the outcome of your application. My family and i submitted on the same date as your though we got the email notification on the 7th of june.
We are yet to recieve the pick up notification.
Regards
Calm down bro, they are still processing it.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omoijebujesha(f): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
[/color][color=#770077]
justcallmenuel:

Calm down bro, they are still processing it.
justcallmenuel:

Thanks bro, they just sent me a mail to come pick up my passport.
I was only asking since you shared that you got an email notification for passport pick-up and most importantly, we have the same timeline.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nowayo4Real: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good Every Gurus in the house.
First of all, thank you very much for the good job you guys are doing. God will bless us all.

Please, I plan submitting a two year France study visa application, but am wondering if it worth giving a try with N3.2M balance in my account. There is no reasonable inflow and outflow activities in the account sequel to the fact that I have using the money for treasure bills.

My tuition fee is approximately €500, and the program cordinator attested through email correspondence that I can only pay that while in France. I have proof of accommodation from the university.

Please gurus, advice me on what to do, should I go ahead to apply with that SOA, or should I wait and build up my account balance?

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Nowayo4Real:
Good Every Gurus in the house.
First of all, thank you very much for the good job you guys are doing. God will bless us all.

Please, I plan submitting a two year France study visa application, but am wondering if it worth giving a try with N3.2M balance in my account. There is no reasonable inflow and outflow activities in the account sequel to the fact that I have using the money for treasure bills.

My tuition fee is approximately €500, and the program cordinator attested through email correspondence that I can only pay that while in France. I have proof of accommodation from the university.

Please gurus, advice me on what to do, should I go ahead to apply with that SOA, or should I wait and build up my account balance?

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
You can apply.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2018
omoijebujesha:
[/color][color=#770077]
I was only asking since you shared that you got an email notification for passport pick-up and most importantly, we have the same timeline.
Did you track the application the next day?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bclean: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Pls house, help me out on this...I'm applying for student visa..have already went for interview on April 13...the lady that do the stuff said I should not submit my documents to the vfs now...if I don't want my visa to be rejected..because I apply early and school resume by September 4....pls when can submit it now...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
bclean:
Pls house, help me out on this...I'm applying for student visa..have already went for interview on April 13...the lady that do the stuff said I should not submit my documents to the vfs now...if I don't want my visa to be rejected..because I apply early and school resume by September 4....pls when can submit it now...

12weeks before your resumption

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.