Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... (2636 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. / I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by marvelck: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
Boarded a cab with three hot chicks yesterday in PHC, who were dressed to the nines and looking like super stars in their sunshades and each with her blackberry phone. under the hot sun, they became thirsty and asked the cab driver to look
for any of those guys hawking water on the road, so that they can buy water to drink. but guess what? they weren't asking for bottled water, but pure water, which they all drank and even bought one for the cab driver. and when it was time for them to alight from the cab, with the pure water still in their hands, they were so ashamed to come down from the cab. according to them, it would be a shameful thing for girls like them to be seen buying/drinking pure water. make una see how some babes dey form? to buy groundnut or roasted maize for roadside dey even shame some girls too. but if you buy am give dem, they go chop am finish, clean mouth. abeg, lets be real. fake life na fake!

1 Like

Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by 190: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Rotfl @ blackberry phones under hot sun

Those girls must be Nigerians
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by ajayioluwatobi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
naija babes and their fake lifestyle all nah wash
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
I don't get the sense here. Guys do it too
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by martyns303(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
@ poster did you pay for the water or TP? ur here complaining cos sum1 is living her life as she seems fit. i thought u were going to say with all their BB, shades and expensive clothing they couldn't afford sachet water or TP.

3 Likes

Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
No b ph babes dem 2 form jooor
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Lawconfessor(f): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
My
nd_44:

I don't get the sense here. Guys do it too

I wonder o
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
Law-confessor:

I wonder o
me too
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
That u saw 3 hot chicks acting so fake does nt mean Nigerian girls live fake lives...this is just a lame dumbassified attempt at painting my country girls black!

1 Like

Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by 190theclown: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
binger: That u saw 3 hot chicks acting so fake does nt mean Nigerian girls live fake lives...this is just a lame dumbassified attempt at painting my country girls black!

wetin them be before - green
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
Lmao
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
I wonder why all ladies act the same way sad. Sisters of different mothers. They are the same characters covered with different facial appearances..

They all think and reason the same way!

If only men were the same, the world would have been a better place!... Smh
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by drnoel: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
Law-confessor:

I wonder o
Ya sure but guys are not as fake as u ladies
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 19, 2012
drnoel:
Ya sure but guys are not as fake as u ladies
nonsense
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 19, 2012
How is that a fake life

Maybe thats just how they are. Some people love to show off. tongue undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Mynd44: 2:20am On Nov 19, 2012
rokiatu: How is that a fake life

Maybe thats just how they are. Some people love to show off. tongue undecided undecided
Thanks
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 19, 2012
Whether its in a bottle, from a fountain, tap or spring...its still water!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by dmcdad: 4:46am On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't get the sense here. Guys do it too

Guy calm down.. We both know that at every point in time people (male and female alike) do it buh let's face it frankly, gurlz own 2 much jare and all na skimming.. Make I ask u; if u dy use chat services like bbm, 2go or whatsapp wey dem dy upload status, u don see when any stupid gurl update her status; eating eba, drinking garri, beans tinz and d likes? Abi dem no dy eat those tinz? 4 them its always fried rice and sallad, plantain and eggs, bread and tea etc. Even gurl wey eat eba come out, go say she just eat rice and turkey with yoghurt.. Them get luck say belle no be show-glass
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Mynd44: 4:53am On Nov 19, 2012
I don't even remember that I have a FB account again. Too muck fakers(male and female). The truth is that it does not really hut you does it?

Why bother about it?
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by boron10(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2012
Na wah o, if they had left the bus with the pure water sachet still with them, i bet you would have come up with another topic like 'why are nigerian gals classless?'

You should as well have asked them why they choose to live fake lives yourself. I'm sure they won't be to hard on you.

Guess you were eyeing one of them, hence your knowing what they put on, their phones and how they felt. Or rather you were intimidated by their appearance but got a bit relieved why you discovered they stooped to your level of sachet water.

My own questions are, 'why are you nosy op? And why don't you learn to mind your business??

1 Like

Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by boron10(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2012
dmcdad:

Guy calm down.. We both know that at every point in time people (male and female alike) do it buh let's face it frankly, gurlz own 2 much jare and all na skimming.. Make I ask u; if u dy use chat services like bbm, 2go or whatsapp wey dem dy upload status, u don see when any stupid gurl update her status; eating eba, drinking garri, beans tinz and d likes? Abi dem no dy eat those tinz? 4 them its always fried rice and sallad, plantain and eggs, bread and tea etc. Even gurl wey eat eba come out, go say she just eat rice and turkey with yoghurt.. Them get luck say belle no be show-glass

Bros, na true you talk, however, na we guys cause am. If girl nor form for you, nor be you go later come talk say she nor get level? She's classless, she's not my type bla bla bla
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by dmcdad: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2012
boron10:

Bros, na true you talk, however, na we guys cause am. If girl nor form for you, nor be you go later come talk say she nor get level? She's classless, she's not my type bla bla bla

Accepted. That one dey. Wetin me no just like b say some of them dey over do am which can be annoying..
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by goofie: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2012
dmcdad:

why shld u even update what u r eating in d 1st place? guys n girls form...maybe dey jst do it in dif ways
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Lawconfessor(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2012
dmcdad:

LIES......my whatsapp p-pix is wia I wz eaten eba honestly.
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by dmcdad: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2012
Law-confessor:

LIES......my whatsapp p-pix is wia I wz eaten eba honestly.

Jeez! Does that mean all what I said are lies because you (just you) uploaded a pix you were eating eba? That's gross gurl...
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by dmcdad: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2012
goofie:

why shld u even update what u r eating in d 1st place? guys n girls form...maybe dey jst do it in dif ways

Gurlz do it mostly to show-off what they are eating even when they ain't eating such... Besides, if you read my post very well, you will realise I accepted the fact that both do form at some point or the other but cant you just be frank and face the fact that sometime some gurls do take it far and sometimes when not necessary?
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2012
dmcdad:

lmao are rice, turkey, eggs considered luxuries
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Mynd44: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: lmao is rice, turkey, eggs considered luxuries in naija
Bad idea.

**whistling**
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Lawconfessor(f): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2012
dmcdad:

Jeez! Does that mean all what I said are lies because you (just you) uploaded a pix you were eating eba? That's gross gurl...

Did nt mean it dt extent, SORRY.
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Bad idea.

**whistling**
Mynd I don't mean to be rude, but I don't see how saying u are eating rice wld make u sound fancy...
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by dmcdad: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: lmao are rice, turkey, eggs considered luxuries

You seem not to get it... To them it is...Hmm?
Re: Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2012
that's not fake life now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger / I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him / 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.