Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Am So Glad! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Glad! (2656 Views)

I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! / What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? / If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Glad! by victorian(f): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
........ tongue

6 Likes

Re: Am So Glad! by outrage: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
Its obvious from your writing... I don't know what your point for opening this thread is, maybe makes you feel good to rub it in peoples face that your husband is rich, famous and you live in a mansion in lag, oho!
All I can say is that, best of luck in your married life.

10 Likes

Re: Am So Glad! by victorian(f): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
.... tongue

8 Likes

Re: Am So Glad! by chikeorji123(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
Op
congrat! now u have married,strategize how u ill remain in marriage b/c that's were the real job started!..once again congrat!..

1 Like

Re: Am So Glad! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
outrage: Its obvious from your writing... I don't know what your point for opening this thread is, maybe makes you feel good to rub it in peoples face that your husband is rich, famous and you live in a mansion in lag, oho!
All I can say is that, best of luck in your married life.

Obviously, you don't understand what the op has gone through..

I'm so happy ma'am, and I thank God for bringing back your joy.
smiley
Marriage is a journey...so I wish you a safe and smooth ride in your marital life. Congratulations!!

But I'll advice you keep the pics smiley since you have rivals..and if possible get a new nairaland account... [I can write a book about you stating your real name, age and some other info from the little I know about you on this forum]
Re: Am So Glad! by Beync(f): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
Congratulations!!! wishing you joy and happiness in your marriage
odiro easy abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am So Glad! by Sapphire86(f): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2013
Congratulations dearie! But u actually sound lyk Annie Macaulay

6 Likes

Re: Am So Glad! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 05, 2013
Wow! Someone is exhilarated beyond measure...Congrats,OP!
Re: Am So Glad! by tpia5: 1:12am On Jan 05, 2013
op

werent you the one was shouting about being engaged to a muslim, then few weeks later, was shouting the engagement was off, now you're shouting about something else.

Is this still the muslim guy or you quickly bounced back from your other relationship of a few months ago.

it was you, right?

1 Like

Re: Am So Glad! by tpia5: 1:15am On Jan 05, 2013
btw are you sweetlemon?
Re: Am So Glad! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 05, 2013
op, na that same Muslim guy?

Abi na another person?

I hope this one lasts
Re: Am So Glad! by toby2(m): 6:23am On Jan 05, 2013
Me is grateful to God. Cos i read ur former post where u said you don't even wanna be involved in marriage issues. But thank God for the first step, the next step is found in proverbs 31:10- end pray seriously that d devil doesn't steal ur joy. @critics, one thing you should learn is dat you can't follow d trend of a person's life you no be God, how much more on a public forum, even if u link am, you can only have a glimpse, since you don't live inside in der heart, there's little u know. @op please bring the party here make we join u jubilate o
Re: Am So Glad! by seunadeolu(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2013
sucks like shit undecided
Re: Am So Glad! by Mynd44: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2013
Wizee: do u know her
Read her previous posts and you will be shocked
Re: Am So Glad! by UjSizzle(f): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2013
My Lord...
You say congratulations to the man and 'best wishes' to the woman.
Re: Am So Glad! by victorian(f): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
.... tongue
Re: Am So Glad! by Ivynwa(f): 4:27am On Mar 18, 2013
Happy for you!
I just read your other unhappy thread where you were being unhappy about it and out of pity sent you a friend's invite and even sent a mail just to say a few words of consolation. Seeing this thread made me very happy for you. You can leave out replying the NL request/mail, just know that I 'm happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Am So Glad! by tpia6: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
well, good for you.

you must be very pretty from the way you are juggling and changing all these men at will.
Re: Am So Glad! by karaye: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
congrats babe,
wish you gud rock.
Re: Am So Glad! by MrCork: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
victorian:
Have done my traditional marriage smiley smiley... i never knew one of my ex, a known socialite will come back , plead, ask me to marry him and eventually fulfiled his promise smiley. I would have mentioned his name or post our pics online here, but due to security reasons from my side and from his end too... Posting of pics will be placed, when we av done our white wedding. Honestly i never knew i cud forgive, let go of the past and love him again embarassed... . i actually thot, i will get married to an upcoming career guy, but like an adage says, we make plans, God will crown the ones He wants fulfiled as our accomplished plans... Have gone through different taunts searching for true love and sincerity... Thank God, my true love found me and he is making me smile again.
I feel so happy but quiet and reserved, like someone who has gone through hot burning charcoals of life, and viewing all have gone through with all sense of seriouseness, warmth and responsibilty..... His other women competing with me, at that time, are so worked up now, shocked ,and defeated that he could trace his love back to me. I didnt have strength for wahala, when the heat was on with my rivals, i simply backed out with tears... thank God, am now smiling with joy cheesy
My new home is a mansion, situated in lagos. What more can i say, than? God, u r awesome... you are mighty... most people thot m because am flashy and pretty,men in their right senses will not see me as a marriage material, because i look good.. Some of my male frnds, neighbours even said, they can never marry a pretty woman..they preferred the ugly or average girls as wives, due to peace of mind but they got it all wrong..
My God has shown, he has never been asleep...My Lord u r good.. He is simply waiting for the right time... smiley..what more can i say?

If you are single ,waiting to get married, dont despair... When the right day comes, you will smile again, and your worries wiped away.. Just believe, dont stop praying, Be good, do your best and leave the rest to God...For the Lord is your strength. smiley

angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am So Glad! by Youngpo413: 2:06pm On May 19, 2015
seunadeolu:
sucks like shit undecided
lol
Re: Am So Glad! by no1madman(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: Am So Glad! by tpiar: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
I did not even know I've posted on this lady's thread before?

At this point, one can only ask, who are you?

You're currently on the gold-digger thread saying you're waiting for a husband?

It is hard to keep up with all these lies!

victorian:

The only guy who will make love to me, will be my husband, and no other.

Get it into your thick skull!

Bloody manipulators!

I jump paśs all of una cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am So Glad! by tpiar: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Am So Glad! by victorian(f): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
.....keep waiting for stories
Re: Am So Glad! by nlPoster: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Seems you only reflect what you think you observe in others.

Do you know you are creepy?
Re: Am So Glad! by victorian(f): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
nairalandposter:
Seems you only reflect what you think you observe in others.

Do you know you are creepy?

What makes you feel I'm creepy?
Re: Am So Glad! by victorian(f): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
tpiar:
https://www.nairaland.com/968069/breaking-up-muslim-fiance

Is it a crime to breakup? cool

Can't one breakup in peace without advertising and blowing trumpet on it?

Is breaking up now a serious offense by the law or by God?

Before u will be yapping like you know every detail happening in my life.
Re: Am So Glad! by victorian(f): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
MrCork:

angry

If you are waiting for details on that episode?

No comment on it. cool

Before you people will destroy my smooth relationship. cool

(1) (Reply)

How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. / Woman Touches Pastor’s Manhood During Church Service / Will The 2015 Presidential Election Disrupt Valentine's Day In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.