Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (166183 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
may God see my tru.
Sir looking @ those jobs @ bonny are they contract/perm. Jobs?
If it is a contract job,is it renewable constantly and what d minimum duration of such contract jobs?
Sir @ that roundabout in finima,how wld one get transport to NLNG,.....i dont think its best for me to trek my reason for going back...
...but are the companies there upto 500 ?....mehn it means the directory online is outdated.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thanks,i never see ur face make i recognise u also.@bvc hyundai been day train people,i be part of d trainees
scantee:

it would have been more easy assume u have it, but no problem I will ask somebody if there is any way we can go about it.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
@ donmatin,thanks i got your mail.wld complete my L. Profile asap.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
donmatin:
Thanks,i never see ur face make i recognise u also.@bvc hyundai been day train people,i be part of d trainees

check my Profile
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Wonder1844(m): 12:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Good day. Am an Electrical/Electronics Engineer, graduated with 2.1. Am good at the use of AutoCAD, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), Revit Architectural, Introduction to PLC and SCADA application. Good at both Domestic and Industrial installations, distributions lines and transformer fault clearance. Am serious in need of an Engineering Job to keep life going, will be glad if anybody can be of help. Freeman4excel@gmail.com
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2015
Wonder1844:
Good day. Am an Electrical/Electronics Engineer, graduated with 2.1. Am good at the use of AutoCAD, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), Revit Architectural, Introduction to PLC and SCADA application. Good at both Domestic and Industrial installations, distributions lines and transformer fault clearance. Am serious in need of an Engineering Job to keep life going, will be glad if anybody can be of help. Freeman4excel@gmail.com

Where are you based?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Wonder1844(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Where are you based?
I am based in warri but am ready to relocate to any southern part of the country. Tanx.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
scantee:

check my Profile
Sir please,how can one get to those companies from d roundabout @ finima?
Was told public buses and motorcycles dont ply that route.....is this true?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
donmatin:

Sir please,how can one get to those
companies from d roundabout @ finima?
Was told public buses and motorcycles dont
ply that route.....is this true?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
At nlng roundabt u wil see cabs going to dat area,i dnt realy knw much abt dus companies bcus d only trip i tuk 2 dat area was 2 board nlng boat.
IHate9ja1:

Sir please,how can one get to those
companies from d roundabout @ finima?
Was told public buses and motorcycles dont
ply that route.....is this true?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
donmatin:
At nlng roundabt u wil see cabs going to dat area,i dnt realy knw much abt dus companies bcus d only trip i tuk 2 dat area was 2 board nlng boat.
Oh neva knew....pls gimme names of companies that u ve seen in those areas aside...nlng,shell&mobil
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dbn,ponticelli,diacey,alcon.dats d 1nce i can remba
IHate9ja1:

Oh neva knew....pls gimme names of companies that u ve seen in those areas aside...nlng,shell&mobil
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
donmatin:
Dbn,ponticelli,diacey,alcon.dats d 1nce i can remba
Unbelieveable....,neva knew dey did have an office there.
Mehn.....i must storm dat place again bro
Are all this firms along nlng road?
@ scantee do we have the likes of Slb,haliburton and co along dat nlng road?
do dey accept Resume @ d gate or they all use d BIRC platform?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Sir please,how can one get to those companies from d roundabout @ finima?
Was told public buses and motorcycles dont ply that route.....is this true?
u cant enter there without an invitation, the military men will not allow u
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:
may God see my tru.
Sir looking @ those jobs @ bonny are they contract/perm. Jobs?
If it is a contract job,is it renewable constantly and what d minimum duration of such contract jobs?
Sir @ that roundabout in finima,how wld one get transport to NLNG,.....i dont think its best for me to trek my reason for going back...
...but are the companies there upto 500 ?....mehn it means the directory online is outdated.
u take executive from there to nlng gate1, note the cab cant pass gate1, then enter vistors unit at the left side of gate, there ur pic will be taken and and finger print scan, u state ur mission and the department ur going, they will call the department immediatly to identify with u, after which they will produce a temporal id for u to allow u access to where ur going, any security gate u pass the id wil be changed and they will issue u there own. Concerning the jobs is all types. Permanent, temp, contract, etc
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
scantee:
u cant enter there without an invitation, the military men will not allow u
.....mehn,dis one no be here oh,so i cant just stroll by,ask if they are accepting Cv submit/waka to another company...like trans amadi?
Thanks for your time sir
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nlng no be so oh,if not Finima boys 4 day worry dem
IHate9ja1:

.....mehn,dis one no be here oh,so i cant just stroll by,ask if they are accepting Cv submit/waka to another company...like trans amadi?
Thanks for your time sir
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Boss I see ur mail,I dun reply...
scantee:
u take executive from there to nlng gate1, note the cab cant pass gate1, then enter vistors unit at the left side of gate, there ur pic will be taken and and finger print scan, u state ur mission and the department ur going, they will call the department immediatly to identify with u, after which they will produce a temporal id for u to allow u access to where ur going, any security gate u pass the id wil be changed and they will issue u there own. Concerning the jobs is all types. Permanent, temp, contract, etc
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
donmatin:
Nlng no be so oh,if not Finima boys 4 day worry dem
No be so...as in ?
Dont quite get your msg. sir
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
@ scantee,there is a new development...just about 5mins ago i got a call from the clerk @ bonny asking if i have a hse professional certificate which i said no!
He said there is a area of specialization i listed on my Cv...i now told him that it was part of the course curriculum i did back in sch.....i think something is going which on which i cant lay my finger on.pls maybe you put a call thru to your crew/anything you can do.....or am i missing something?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
@dynamicbuzz check your mail.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
IHate9ja1:
@ scantee,there is a new development...just about 5mins ago i got a call from the clerk @ bonny asking if i have a hse professional certificate which i said no!
He said there is a area of specialization i listed on my Cv...i now told him that it was part of the course curriculum i did back in sch.....i think something is going which on which i cant lay my finger on.pls maybe you put a call thru to your crew/anything you can do.....or am i missing something?

i guess your CV is on review for group invitations, is there any part of your CV that stated your HSE professional? the truth is that i don't really know your cv because i don't have a copy of it, most of the people that went there through me i have the copy of their CVs and i am keeping updates on them, there will be an interview tomorrow at Mobil Nig though it was not made public, but i got the hint from an insider, i guess they have invited many people base on contents of their CVs, is either they are reviewing yours for invitation or.....
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
scantee:

i guess your CV is on review for group invitations, is there any part of your CV that stated your HSE professional? the truth is that i don't really know your cv because i don't have a copy of it, most of the people that went there through me i have the copy of their CVs and i am keeping updates on them, there will be an interview tomorrow at Mobil Nig though it was not made public, but i got the hint from an insider, i guess they have invited many people base on contents of their CVs, is either they are reviewing yours for invitation or.....

mailed you my Cv...what is the way forward now sir?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
scantee:

@ Scantee, I have tried to reach u. I've mailed you too. I have HSE certifications (NEBOSH IGC, NEBOSH IOG). I seek a HSE position. I'd be grateful if you can assist in any way.

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Petrel Seismic Interpretation class begins from 4th April to 2nd May at an affordable price.
Contact the following Number for Registration: 08035457007, 08035696303
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Areas of Expertise:

Hazard Identification Accident Investigation
Waste Management,Utilization and Disposal Infectious Disease Control Environmental Monitoring Occupational Safety Food Hygiene Inspection Health Education Inspection Pollution Control Industrial Sanitation First Aid Environmental Awareness Strategic

From that above, any body is likely to believe you have HSE, you know HSE is one of the respected job in the island, you have already agreed that you don't have, if you had contacted me earlier before now, i would have help you forward your name for free HSE training that shell sponsor two times a every year at Telavvee Hotel for level 1 and 2 and Level3 in PH, accredited by NISP, SHELL,NLNG, MOBIL, etc, the training is mainly for staff, and recommended hardworking people from Shell Contractors.

you can let them know you have substitute HSE.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Switlife:

@ Scantee, I have tried to reach u. I've mailed you too. I have HSE certifications (NEBOSH IGC, NEBOSH IOG). I seek a HSE position. I'd be grateful if you can assist in any way.

I got your mail but very busy then, so i could not reply, number of mail/pm one gets per a day na dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bear with me.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
IHate9ja1:

No work experience?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
scantee:

No work experience?
Yes sir,i av no work experience
What do we do now ?
Pls when is the nxt hse program coming up sir ?
I was taught those during school and the rest while i was attending coaching for my certification exam last year nov.
i already informed them,,,,but i guess i need Gods mercy and a Inside Man ~ U.please kindly recommend me for the next hse training @ telawee hotel
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
IHate9ja1:

What do we do now ?
I was taught those during school and the rest while i was attending coaching for my certification exam last year nov.
i already informed them,,,,but i guess i need Gods mercy and a Inside Man ~ U.please kindly recomment me for the next hse training @ telawee hotel
how good are U in enviromental/Industrial JHA? If u knw ur good in identifying the the JHA codes/Tools box meeting, if u knw ur very good and u think u can pass the HSE level 1-3 exam, then i wil 4ward ur name for exam straigt and u get ur NISP Cert within a week, bt if u cant, then wait till september phase by grace of God if Nigeria still exist then, u join them. But if you can aford to go and do it on ur own, go through this thread u will see recommended training centres.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
IHate9ja1:

What do we do now ?
i already informed them,,,,but i guess i need Gods mercy and a Inside Man ~ U.please kindly recomment me for the next hse training @ telawee hotel
always remove the sir and call me scantee. Over young still de worry me, i am still a comfirm barchelor like u, forget work exprience.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
@Chigozie01. Sorry my bb b3 went flat, that was why i could net respond to ur chat, i will be back to Abj on sunday evening i wil try and see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.