Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (166307 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
scantee:

please I prefer mail communications or here if possible, I don't like given out my contact details till I get to know you in person or get more familiar/close to you. I will respond to your mail when I am bit free don't be offended.

thanks.

Okay Scantee. I respect that. I will wait for your response. Cheers.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by cashreport: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2015
@scantee,am patiently looking forward to hear from you.please dont pass me bye.
I have also be surfing on info on the areas you said i should get more knowledge about.
Once again happy mothers day to each mother of everyone of us! God shall sustain and keep them to eat the fruit of their labour.....Amen!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2015
@scantee, I'm a graduate of chemical engineering with certification in hysys, and offshore production fundamentals training,. I want to ask since I'm not interested in practising as a safety personnel I want to practice as an engineer on field as a process engineer or production engineer, do I need to take safety courses to boost my cv? Also what other relevant trainings do I need to take. Mind you I made a 2-1.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2015
Phinga:
@scantee, I'm a graduate of chemical engineering with certification in hysys, and offshore production fundamentals training,. I want to ask since I'm not interested in practising as a safety personnel I want to practice as an engineer on field as a process engineer or production engineer, do I need to take safety courses to boost my cv? Also what other relevant trainings do I need to take. Mind you I made a 2-1.

talking about other relevant trainings, I think the engineers in the house can help you out on that, I am an IT Professional so i can't say much about your field, for the hse training is good you take on that because almost every body in the oil sector practice safety, and compulsory inductions on safety issues, having hse will surely boost ur cv at. a point they can even assign you double role or assume different position base on what is on ground which attracts different allowance. no knowledge is a waste, if you have the resources to take on it go ahead.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:
@scantee,am patiently looking forward to hear from you.please dont pass me bye.
I have also be surfing on info on the areas you said i should get more knowledge about.
Once again happy mothers day to each mother of everyone of us! God shall sustain and keep them to eat the fruit of their labour.....Amen!

still very busy wil get in touch with you in due time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by MrAmerica(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Scanty bro, av bn followin u on ds thread since page 0, and I tnk u might be of help to me in my dcision making dilemma. Am a graduate of physics n hoping to up my game, proably in d O$G industry, and have dcided on som profesional certificatns but d challenge now is whic areas do I delve into, ( I hav HSE, marine safty...etc) on ma mind, I niid ur profesnal advice, pls. Tank u
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by EngrBouss(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Engineering (All fields) , Project management, Accounting software. Call or WhatsApp me @08093852664 or mail me @bvgo_hmslf@yahoo.com at a promo price of 1k. Am trying to spread the use of software since its in high demand by companies and individuals. Study tutorial are for free comes with the software..... Cheers

PS: the software are listed below.

1 Share

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by EngrBouss(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
The list ends here

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrAmerica:
Scanty bro, av bn followin u on ds thread since page 0, and I tnk u might be of help to me in my dcision making dilemma. Am a graduate of physics n hoping to up my game, proably in d O$G industry, and have dcided on som profesional certificatns but d challenge now is whic areas do I delve into, ( I hav HSE, marine safty...etc) on ma mind, I niid ur profesnal advice, pls. Tank u

Replied your mail
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
@Scantee I await ur response. Pls oblige.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Cupidkc(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Awesome thread..... keenly following. Read through all the pages, and I must say it was worth it.
Kudos to all the great men in the house.
cc: scantee et al.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Switlife:

Not that easy bro.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by vwerosuo: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Hello people, good to be part of you... I appreciate the great work you are doing here especially@ scantee.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by vwerosuo: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2015
@ scantee, good day

I am a graduate of geophysics (2.1) awaiting NYSC by November and resides in Benue state. I'm planning on relocating to PH. Please I want to know the chances of securing a job relating to my field so as to build my CV and having a little money. It could be temporary or permanent job, even contract I just want to have something doing. Thank you
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by EvangTimothy(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2015
@Scantee, a beautiful morning 2 u. I have been fllwn ur post. I sent u an email request but am yet 2 get a reply to you.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by isidollarboy(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2015
I have been trying to create a user account on Nlng for almost one week now but to no avail, any help should be relay to me please. Below is the picture of the error message am getting.

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
EvangTimothy:
@Scantee, a beautiful morning 2 u. I have been fllwn ur post. I sent u an email request but am yet 2 get a reply to you.

Replied

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
isidollarboy:
I have been trying to create a user account on Nlng for almost one week now but to no avail, any help should be relay to me please. Below is the picture of the error message am getting.

Use IE8 and above.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
vwerosuo:
Hello people, good to be part of you... I appreciate the great work you are doing here especially@ scantee.

Your Welcome.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Cupidkc:
Awesome thread..... keenly following. Read through all the pages, and I must say it was worth it.
Kudos to all the great men in the house.
cc: scantee et al.

Welcome on board
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
vwerosuo:
@ scantee, good day

I am a graduate of geophysics (2.1) awaiting NYSC by November and resides in Benue state. I'm planning on relocating to PH. Please I want to know the chances of securing a job relating to my field so as to build my CV and having a little money. It could be temporary or permanent job, even contract I just want to have something doing. Thank you

I guess your the one that sent me mail?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrAmerica:

I think i have replied your mail?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sent u a mail also.thanks
scantee:

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by vwerosuo: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
scantee:

I guess your the one that sent me mail?

No I'm not the one.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by vwerosuo: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
vwerosuo:
@ scantee, good day

In regard to this sir I will really appreciate your advice
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by MrAmerica(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
scantee:

Yeah u have bro n am grateful, tanx
Although I wil stay close, hope u don't mind?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrAmerica:

Yeah u have bro n am grateful, tanx
Although I wil stay close, hope u don't mind?
cool lets blend along.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
vwerosuo:

In regard to this sir I will really appreciate your advice
your chances of securing a job is 000.0.%, haaa haa, this ur question pass me oo! Anyway i wil reply ur mail in due time, stay put.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Switlife:
ur d guy i chat with on fb? Do 4ward ur docs to my mail.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
donmatin:
Sent u a mail also.thanks
Your the Bonny base right? you will meet with BYf president when he returns. You will first meet with my twins bros @ Military zone workers camp, he is among the commanders that just replaced the Feb squard, he wil acertain ur identity first, remind me in few days. Thanks
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
I was der but am not der currently,am d guy u identified 4rm Bvc Akiama.I will be der soon,maybe next week,I will remind u.Thanks 4 d reply
scantee:
Your the Bonny base right? you will meet with BYf president when he returns. You will first meet with my twins bros @ Military zone workers camp, he is among the commanders that just replaced the Feb squard, he wil acertain ur identity first, remind me in few days. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.