Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (166281 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by spankyflex(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:
where do u stay in ph?
Oga scantee pls still awaiting your response on the nddc industrial attachment stuff,my email usolomon948@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:
where do u stay in ph?
Obigbo
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:
i will only waiting for her to give me her prefered time @ location, because i don't think she would want you guys to come to her office since i am yet to meet any of you.

Scantee no forget ur boy o. No response since. How body?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by tboibamz: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2015
Elo guys,iz it wise to study mechatronics engineering instead of electrical/electronics considering the present,and future job prospect in Nigeria esp in the oil and gas industry(upstream and downstream)?...pls post ur views par experience.thanks sers.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Obigbo

Check your mail for directions and her contact number.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Switlife:

Scantee no forget ur boy o. No response since. How body?

Have replied your mail
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by kissoflife: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Good work Scantee!
I sent u a mail. pls reply, need some advice from you
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Obigbo

Your interview is cancelled bro you messed it up yourself, how can you be sending chat message to the HR number i gave you? and start requesting things? why cant you act professional and wait till tomorrow or still if you need any information you call her direct than posting whatsapp chats, she just mailed me and complain about that, she said you acted unprofessional and they don't want such people, so your likely not going to be among people to meet her tomorrow.

this is the reason i don't like given people numbers or information out because they i like abusing the privileges, at least you should have contacted me instead if you have any problem.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Obigbo

You are about 11 guys that would be meeting with her but you just excluded yourself, she is very angry for that your action.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2015
kissoflife:
Good work Scantee!

I sent u a mail. pls reply, need some advice from you

Replied
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:

Your interview is cancelled bro you messed it up yourself, how can you be sending chat message to the HR number i gave you? and start requesting things? why cant you act professional and wait till tomorrow or still if you need any information you call her direct than posting whatsapp chats, she just mailed me and complain about that, she said you acted unprofessional and they don't want such people, so your likely not going to be among people to meet her tomorrow.

this is the reason i don't like given people numbers or information out because they i like abusing the privileges, at least you should have contacted me instead if you have any problem.

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:

Ok....all the same am sorry,even if you wouldnt want to see me again.kindly apologise to her on my behalf.

"Top of the morning to you ma'am! i'm Babalola victor;scantee gave me your number,he said i'm to meet you tommorrow.ma'am please like how many copies of my doc. do you need?"...
Thats was what i sent to her
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:

You are about 11 guys that would be meeting with her but you just excluded yourself, she is very angry for that your action.
Am sorry,i had only N4 on my phone,and i dont want the mistake i made when i went to bonny to repeat itself and you yourselve have been very busy.thanks for your time boss.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by EngrBouss(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Check out this list of software demanded my companies all over Nigeria as a skill requirement.
You can confirm by going to www.myjobmag.com and browsing through the listed jobs.

If you need any of the[b] software you can call me @07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664. The software goes for #1500 (a promo ending this weekend)
Take up the opportunity. [/b]Cheers mate

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Ok....all the same am sorry,even if you wouldnt want to see me again.kindly apologise to her on my behalf.

"Top of the morning to you ma'am! i'm Babalola victor;scantee gave me your number,he said i'm to meet you tommorrow.ma'am please like how many copies of my doc. do you need?"...
Thats was what i sent to her

The problem here is not the message you sent, is the medium you use in sending the message, why cant you call the number if you want any info from her? assume she is not on whatsapp and your going for an interview would you go and be sending message to her? she not a close family of yours, she is on professional duty, you have no right on whatsoever to invade her privacy by sending her whatsapp chat without her permission ask anybody in the house, you might think maybe i don't want to help you after all your mails, the truth is that the company is not mine so they have their standard which i can't change.

peace
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:

The problem here is not the message you sent, is the medium you use in sending the message, why cant you call the number if you want any info from her? assume she is not on whatsapp and your going for an interview would you go and be sending message to her? she not a close family of yours, she is on professional duty, you have no right on whatsoever to invade her privacy by sending her whatsapp chat without her permission ask anybody in the house, you might think maybe i don't want to help you after all your mails, the truth is that the company is not mine so they have their standard which i can't change.

peace
Seconded....i admit my wrongdoings and am sorry for the damage caused,please help me out on this one.abeg beg her on my behalf.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by kissoflife: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:

Replied
i have replied the mail boss! Thanks
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by kissoflife: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:

Replied
i have replied the mail boss! Thanks
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by permanentgrace(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:
lol you want to do IT you want the company to give you accomodation? I have two vacancies for an IT placement in PH now, one in Eleme the other in NDDC bt unfortunatly your a lady, the vacancies are for men, bt can your work with Adax in Owerri? & may i know ur course?

Boss Scantee, pls permit me to PM you concerning the above subject matter. I seriously need a place for my IT placement. Portharcourt will be just fine for me and all my credentials are ready and intact. Pls see how u can assist me out on this by helping me apply for the available vacancies. I know you've already been exhausted due to number of people needing help from you, but with your kind-hearted being, God will help you to help us as much as you will be able to...amen. Lest i forgot, your humility mostly baffles me alot. God bless you sir.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
permanentgrace:

Boss Scantee, pls permit me to PM you concerning the above subject matter. I seriously need a place for my IT placement. Portharcourt will be just fine for me and all my credentials are ready and intact. Pls see how u can assist me out on this by helping me apply for the available vacancies. I know you've already been exhausted due to number of people needing help from you, but with your kind-hearted being, God will help you to help us as much as you will be able to...amen. Lest i forgot, your humility mostly baffles me alot. God bless you sir.

Sorry already taken by a nairalander here.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:

Have replied your mail
Seen. Sent you a reply. Great day.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by udz: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wandeayo:
oga scantee, pls I wish to secure a job in the sector you works for, I studied chemistry, presently working in a cement manufacturing company as a hse inspector, I have gotten nebosh igc certificate, osha certificate, general hse and level 3 hse of ispon, I will appreciate any assistance you can render. More blessings.

GUY abeg just conceterate on dat job. na God I take beg U.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by otunba88(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:

Check your mail for directions and her contact number.
Sir I sent you a mail with the email add seun884life@gmail.com. Pls I need your attention.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by permanentgrace(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:

Sorry already taken by a nairalander here.

Ok. Thanks for replying as i believe though taken, that doesnt mark end of the road. Optimism is the key! I still believe another will come out soon. Pls as always, keep us posted once another is out. I hail thee!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by alien1: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2015
@ switlife....thank you for your warm gestures.
@ scantee,i called her yesternight to apologise for acting unprofessionally.am sorry for my carelessness and its a big shame on me;i still cant believe i lost it,what a huge loss.i'm still a big fan of this thread,even though i dont deserve another chance from scantee.
@ donmatin....how have you been.God has answered your prayers.
Iluv9ja
Cc: God can do it again!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Proverbs 3:5-6. Greetings man.

alien1:
@ switlife....thank you for your warm gestures.
@ scantee,i called her yesternight to apologise for acting unprofessionally.am sorry for my carelessness and its a big shame on me;i still cant believe i lost it,what a huge loss.i'm still a big fan of this thread,even though i dont deserve another chance from scantee.
@ donmatin....how have you been.God has answered your prayers.
Iluv9ja
Cc: God can do it again!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by alien1: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Switlife:
Yes man,thanks i read it
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by alien1: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Switlife:
Yes man,thanks i read it
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by udz: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
why always excuse at the tail end?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by atobz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
scantee:
ok i will

@ Scantee.Thanks.If you need me to send you yet another PM so you can distinguish my email of the lot you already have,I can.Thanks again
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ojmaroni247(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
U don't give jobs but wats all dis abt meeting a HR in PH. Its all gud
scantee:

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.