Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (166618 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
ojmaroni247:
U don't give jobs but wats all dis abt meeting a HR in PH. Its all gud

and what is that suppose to mean?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
alien1:

Yes man,thanks i read it

Why new name?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by alien1: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
scantee:

Why new name?
Seems the former is working against me...you want me to activate it back
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Princenady:

Nwanne mo, ka Chineke gba gi ume. I just sent u a PM and I work in Anambra though I will b going on leave by 1st may so I will b available in any location u wish till 10th May.

Check your mail, if you still have any problem just mee ka mmara.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
alien1:

Seems the former is working against me...you want me to activate it back

Have responded to your mail
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
veave:

Okay. Do have a blessed week ahead...

Have responded to your request check your mail.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
scantee:

Why new name?
...am back!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Am fine and all I can say is God has been good to me.Hope u are ok?stay blessed
IHate9ja1:

...am back!

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
donmatin:
Am fine and all I can say is God has been good to me.Hope u are ok?stay blessed
Good to hear wink

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Glaxx(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2015
Hi Scantee, I just sent you a mail. Please Scantee, is there a position for a communication engineering engineer with no experience?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2015
Glaxx:
Hi Scantee, I just sent you a mail. Please Scantee, is there a position for a communication engineering engineer with no experience?
sorry i am not working with recriutment company.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by collinkz: 12:08pm On May 01, 2015
Please Scantee am a serving corp member, i have a job offer with a local solar installation company and a graduate internship offer from a local oil servicing firm, i really don't know which one to choose from a career point of view and pay packages. The solar has more pay and its a permanent position. I studied mechanical engineering. Your advice will be very helpful. Thanks
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 1:02pm On May 01, 2015
collinkz:
Please Scantee am a serving corp member, i have a job offer with a local solar installation company and a graduate internship offer from a local oil servicing firm, i really don't know which one to choose from a career point of view and pay packages. The solar has more pay and its a permanent position. I studied mechanical engineering. Your advice will be very helpful. Thanks

If you want your career to be geared towards Oil n Gas. Go for the graduate internship. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 02, 2015
@ switlife....how is life?
@scantee...hope you are having a blast?
Your trip lastwkend to P.h...did you came by Air?
"If your plan is failing, count it a blessing
because that means that God has a much
better plan than you had. "-Joyce Meyer
@ all,enjoy your weekend and lets try and keep this thread awake,no be only job matter naw....
Anyone who has worked offshore i.e rig,fpso,tanker/cargo vessel,dregding etc;should pls share his/her experience.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by jenice06: 6:18pm On May 02, 2015
please how recognized is ISPON hse training
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by collinkz: 8:46am On May 03, 2015
Switlife:

If you want your career to be geared towards Oil n Gas. Go for the graduate internship. My 2 cents.

Thanks alot
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by tboibamz: 1:10pm On May 03, 2015
collinkz:

Thanks alot

His two cents can't secure your future,with due respect.though I would also have advice u to go for oil and gas but I can't see your future.GOD can see ur future....so pls seek GOD's advice

2 Likes

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by workaholicccc(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2015
oga scantee, i'm in ph also can i be included among those for the interviews meeting with the HR personnel on thursday? a first class graduate Electrical Electronics Engineering with training in engineering plant designs instrumentation & control.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 04, 2015
You guys should clear me on something pls. This category of workers in the oil and gas sector e.g. welders, crane operators etc, are they graduates or just people who got employment because of the trade they learnt? It's very important pls.

Cc: Scantee

Bcc: Others
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1885843/daily-engineering-related-jobs-modified/4#down,follow that thread for emgineering infos
workaholicccc:
oga scantee, i'm in ph also can i be included among those for the interviews meeting with the HR personnel on thursday? a first class graduate Electrical Electronics Engineering with training in engineering plant designs instrumentation & control.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by collinkz: 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
tboibamz:

His two cents can't secure your future,with due respect.though I would also have advice u to go for oil and gas but I can't see your future.GOD can see ur future....so pls seek GOD's advice

I agree with you, the God factor can not be ignored aswell. Thanks for your advice
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by misayada: 6:20pm On May 04, 2015
Greetings to everyone in the house
I am a graduate of Chemical engineering with some experience in safety........please I need assistance/advice with finding a job especially in Abuja. My applications have been quiet and I have not even been able to find a suitable one to my background

Would appreciate the response
avosiya@gmail.com
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by keleto(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2015
@scantee and all.
pls which organisation do you think is best to get trained in industrial automation both locally or abroad
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by udz: 10:06pm On May 04, 2015
scantee don enter one chance
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2015
Godshand:
You guys should clear me on something pls. This category of workers in the oil and gas sector e.g. welders, crane operators etc, are they graduates or just people who got employment because of the trade they learnt? It's very important pls.

Cc: Scantee

Bcc: Others
not neccessary graduates, most of them attends vocational training where they gain much pratical exprience than going to uni, most of them have certificates in various operations of which can be obtain in any recorgnzd training companies. As for welders most welders theirs are more demanding, though u can get the welding knowledge anywhere, after which you join the union & do their professional exam and obtain ur cert, though most welders attended technical college where they obtain trade test L3, Nabteb or vocational centre where you obtain City & guild certificate befor applying for jobs.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 11:09pm On May 04, 2015
udz:
scantee don enter one chance
bro sup, have lots work @ hand thatz y i have not been able to keep up with the thread.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2015
workaholicccc:
sorry is late already.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by keleto(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2015
keleto:
@scantee and all.
pls which organisation do you think is best to get trained in industrial automation both locally or abroad

pls scantee answer me na
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2015
keleto:

pls scantee answer me na
my brother I don't really know o, maybe someone in the house can help.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:45am On May 06, 2015
scantee:

my brother I don't really know o, maybe someone in the house can help.

That HR lady;lost someone so dear to her 'dont know who it is though',the deceased is to be buried tommorrow.pls do your best to console her @ this rough time,you know i cant contact her like that...but i feel for her.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2015
IHate9ja1:

That HR lady;lost someone so dear to her 'dont know who it is though',the deceased is to be buried tommorrow.pls do your best to console her @ this rough time,you know i cant contact her like that...but i feel for her.
ya thankz a lot bro, have spoken to her for few times now, even the bros death affected our plans with her, jst given her some space now to get over things first. Hope ur ok, stil keep hope alive God de
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 11:55am On May 06, 2015
scantee:
ya thankz a lot bro, have spoken to her for few times now, even the bros death affected our plans with her, jst given her some space now to get over things first. Hope ur ok, stil keep hope alive God de
Yes,i understand.am doing fine @ my end!
So the rich also cry....

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.