Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! (3008 Views)

Paris Terror Attacks Is Obama And Nato's Handwork / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. / Why Is Obama Visiting Ghana Before Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
Burma trip is 'not an endorsement' of government says Obama as he arrives in Thailand ahead of historic visit.

Obama and Secretary of State Clinton visited Wat Pho Royal Monastery in Bangkok. President Obama says his landmark visit to Myanmar is an acknowledgement of the democratic transition underway but not an endorsement of the country's government.

If this trip wasn't endorsed by the American government, could it be a romantic trip find out in the pics....lolz

I pray Michelle don't catch both of em...lol

The electric current between them as they met was so so much it rings bell grin

enjoy the pics.... smiley

Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
She's Pretty!! tongue

Back to topic. even if Obama wants to enjoy some loving from her, he wouldn't do it that openely for the eyes of me and you to see
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
KingMEXX: She's Pretty!! tongue

Back to topic. even if Obama wants to enjoy some loving from her, he wouldn't do it that openely for the eyes of me and you to see

sure...but sometimes you know, love current can be so so high it can't be short-circuted...lolz...who knows what's going on behind the scene
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
When you guys want to destroy someone's marriage, that's when you start creating obnoxious threads like this.

2 Likes

Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
But damn, she's fine.

Thais, Japs and Filipinos are the cuter and more sexier cousins of the Chinese.
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
When you guys want to destroy someone's marriage, that's when you start creating obnoxious threads like this.

No one is trying to destroy any marriage dear....we are only trying to dig into what the most powerful man is up to when it comes to romanticality...lolz...there is so much electric current going bw the two leaders.... cheesy

btw o, Obama is getting older by the day, so quick like rapture....wrinkles.... could this be American war stress angry
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Caseless: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
He wldn't even dare....cos michelle go use that her long hand squeeze him balls when he returns home.
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Caseless: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Laffing at 'electric current'...bodi nor be wood nau.
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
caseless: He wldn't even dare....cos michelle go use that her long hand squeeze him balls when he returns home.

Thank goodness Hilary Clinton is there to calm Michele down, at least she had once had the sweet experience and she handled it so well, so Michele don't need to panic, by the way, Obama has finally won the 2nd tenure, so what lolz
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
caseless: Laffing at 'electric current'...bodi nor be wood nau.

The Thai current has caught up with the Kenyan wild antelope.... grin grin
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
DailyNews:

No one is trying to destroy any marriage dear....we are only trying to dig into what the most powerful man is up to when it comes to romanticality...lolz...there is so much electric current going bw the two leaders.... cheesy

btw o, Obama is getting older by the day, so quick like rapture....wrinkles.... could this be American war stress angry

Fo real. Him no dey fine small small. That's what American wahala and racism can cause.
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by ektbear: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
Heh. Reminds me of those Ludacris lyrics, "b@ng c*ck in Bangkok" cheesy

But Michelle is pretty attractive and Obama too much in the public eye to be cheating I think. At least I wouldn't wager money on it.

1 Like

Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Fo real. Him no dey fine small small. That's what American wahala and racism can cause.

Yeah, it must be as a result of pressure not to go to war in support of Israel cheesy
ekt_bear: Heh. Reminds me of those Ludacris lyrics, "b@ng c*ck in Bangkok" cheesy

But Michelle is pretty attractive and Obama too much in the public eye to be cheating I think. At least I wouldn't wager money on it.

Nothing is impossible on earth wink
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 19, 2012
She is by far the most glamourous president in the world. smiley
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by nobniger: 2:12am On Nov 19, 2012
Nice pics but sorry, a US president is different from what you have there, no kidding
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 19, 2012
GenBuhari: She is by far the most glamourous president in the world. smiley

She's a president?

She looks so classy and elegant.
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by dayokanu(m): 4:04am On Nov 19, 2012
Broda Amebo make you shut up your mouth

#Who remembers that song#
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by StellaBella(f): 4:31am On Nov 19, 2012
Kai, the chinco is flirting with brother Barack.
I nor trust chinco at all.
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 19, 2012
WOW!! I just love to see women like this, it gladdens my heart. President of Thailand and still manages to keep it sexy.
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
But damn, she's fine.

Thais, Japs and Filipinos are the cuter and more sexier cousins of the Chinese.

u 4got the S. Koreans...even more cuter!
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Jakumo(m): 5:18am On Nov 19, 2012
Obama won't dare do a Bill Clinton during his tenure as president, but after he leaves office, Jeesus will certainly forgive him if he tags some Oriental asz, every once in a while. I would fer sure, if I got the chance.

When it comes to sexiness, Oriental women are WAY ahead of all other races, and I would crawl over miles of broken glass, just to sniff some fine Oriental girl's booty, thank you Lord.
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Rooneyboy(m): 5:20am On Nov 19, 2012
Stella_Bella: Kai, the chinco is flirting with brother Barack.
I nor trust chinco at all.

u shouldn't about anything dear , I can bet there's nothing going on between the two.

U've forgotten that obama is a black man---and as a black man u ought to know the main characteristic we possess.

If obama penetrates this woman na die get am straight ; u no say pri.ck pass pri.ck.
A black man's pri.ck and his chinko counterpart aren't the same @ all.
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Rooneyboy(m): 5:26am On Nov 19, 2012
but u guys hv got to study these pics well, appears the woman is tripping for obama.
Check out the second and last pics carefully.
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Rooneyboy(m): 5:30am On Nov 19, 2012
even the last pic looks like she's anticipating a french kiss.

Or am I the only observant person here ?
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by StellaBella(f): 5:38am On Nov 19, 2012
Sight and sound of Thailand
Enjoy bros.
All na politics package.
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by markus1133: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2012
dont think so
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2012
The underground conversation bw the two heads of states:

Obama: lady u looking so gorgeous, gosh!

Thai Prime: Really That's the cutest compliment I've ever had

Second pic

Brother Obama:

Oh my jeez, check out the shape!

Thai Prime: uh hu! That's silly of u, come on, the camera is on us!

Third pic

Brother Obama:
let's get this parade thing finished asap plz

Thai Prime: me too, can't wait

Fourth pic:

Brother Obama:
you must be the sexiest woman on planet earth I must confess!

Thai Prime: and what about Michele? Anyway, I'm flattered, thanks but no thanks, smiles

Obama responded in later pics...

1 Like

Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by pendusky(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2012
maybe he left sthing precious there...
Re: Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! by kulikuli26: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2012
Yes Boss, at least u can smile around in thailand since its Israel pounding Hamas but i bet u probably had suspended this trip if the reverse was the case in this matter......#Godiswatchingusall#

(1) (Reply)

Chris Uba Shut Down Apc's Rigging Plan In Ekiti / Reports On The Quds Day Zaria Massacre Investigation / Why Is The Speaker Of The House Of Reps Always Absent At National Functions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.